Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:37 PM

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman (4985 Views)

Two Female Nigerian Students Caught Fighting Over A Boy (pic) / [opinion]: Why So Many Female Bank Workers Marry Late / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by KwesiSiaw: 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Two ladies working at a bank turned the banking hall into a boxing arena as they exchange blows over a rich businessman.

Apparently, one of the lady’s working at the Bank mistakenly took the phone number of the business man who was already dating another lady at the same bank.

The sad part is that the businessman is already married with kids and so I wonder why these two ladies are fighting over him.

The fighting started when one of them decided to confront her colleague about why she took the number of the businessman.

They even didn’t care about the fact that they were on the premises of a Bank. The two Female Bankers fought as if they were on the street.

Watch photos & video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-female-bank-cashiers-fight-inside-the-bank-over-a-rich-businessman/

1 Share

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Totilopussylick(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by pillsNportion: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moral lesson; make money make women fight over you, I really love this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Cypress042: 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Like this, i don wash my hands comot for toasting.

Once the mulla is there, they would do anything to have you.

I would recommend they choose wresting as their second carreer, they are good in what they do grin grin
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Emma2Seconds: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Where exactly does that happened??

1 Like

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Shalommy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Female bankers are corporate olosho. Chaii cheesy cheesy See disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by EmemObong03: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Old news
Old Video
Old story
And I won't be surprised it will make front page

1 Like

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by HarlequinLekex: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
At first sight fighting for money.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by FreeSpirited: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is the reason why women are used as housewives.
Imagine fighting at work, for preeq...so why not kuku tiẹ them to a house and make them the the mistress of the house for one man's preq they will be loyal to?
Allow them to work and thy will still be looking for rich preeq up and down in the name of going to work o...
With this point , u can agree with me it's better to make them house wives.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Bluish44(m): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
KwesiSiaw:
Two ladies working at a bank turned the banking hall into a boxing arena as they exchange blows over a rich businessman.

Apparently, one of the lady’s working at the Bank mistakenly took the phone number of the business man who was already dating another lady at the same bank.

The sad part is that the businessman is already married with kids and so I wonder why these two ladies are fighting over him.

The fighting started when one of them decided to confront her colleague about why she took the number of the businessman.

They even didn’t care about the fact that they were on the premises of a Bank. The two Female Bankers fought as if they were on the street.

https://www.allgistroom.com/two-female-bank-cashiers-fight-inside-the-bank-over-a-rich-businessman/
doesn't look like a banking environment

1 Like

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Streetmovement(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Cooperate oloshos grin
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Aguilar(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shameless professionals
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Chiraq77(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
life is all about the Bread
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by NobleSeed(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
op fear God na
Even keystone bank way no dey get customers no be like this na grin
This isn't bank environment.abi na after the man don go them go settled the match for somewhere else?
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by kenzysmith: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
If I was at the bank that day na to they hold bubby they for separation

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by samwash(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why will I believe this story, when I can write a better storyline with good pictures to prove my fictional story.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by kenzysmith: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
I done stop to dey chase girls make i just buy camry spider .
baba just go buy one carton of odogwu bitters 10 pack of black fearless.

I go bang pussies I go tire starting from church ladies
Colleagues at work
Street gals
Their best friends
People wives
Your females customers at work.

Then I go village stay there like one month bang them all

Do it for like 4 years

Then go find virgin marry grin

1 Like

Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by LiLiEE(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Cypress042: 5:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
HerbAgent4:

I swear, I keep asking myself, Y chase woman wen you can attract them, chasing to collect number and start toasting that's stress, just use what you have display it before them, n see them craving to get you, those Days I use my brilliant brain to bang girls in my uni days, because I use to rit machinery and schools runs for carry over students, if I don't charge you money, omo you go give me kpekus which some of the willingly oblige grin
grin
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by WildChild00(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
KwesiSiaw:

Oldest gist
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Contekbbc: 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
What are you?

Shalommy [b:
post=114143512]Female bankers are corporate olosho. [/b]Chaii cheesy cheesy See disgrace!
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Truvelisback(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
pillsNportion:
Moral lesson; make money make women fight over you, I really love this
Money and women are 5 letter words.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Shalommy(f): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
Contekbbc:
What are you?

I'm your gf undecided
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by ChoCho54(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Female bankers are corporate olosho. Chaii cheesy cheesy See disgrace!
I was a banker and I was not a corporate Olosho. Don't generalize like that.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by ChoCho54(f): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:
This is the reason why women are used as housewives.
Imagine fighting at work, for preeq...so why not kuku tiẹ them to a house and make them the the mistress of the house for one man's preq they will be loyal to?
Allow them to work and thy will still be looking for rich preeq up and down in the name of going to work o...
With this point , u can agree with me it's better to make them house wives.
When men fight over women, there's surely a loss of life if not lives .
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by pozehnani(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
KwesiSiaw:

What a disgrace to the female folk.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Shalommy(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
I was a banker and I was not a corporate Olosho. Don't generalize like that.
Alright dear, so why did you quit or were you sacked?
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Channah1(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you watch now, Dem no kukuma fine. undecided.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by ChoCho54(f): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Shalommy:
Alright dear, so why did you quit or were you sacked?
I was in UBA Enugu when British American tobacco BAT offered me a role that paid triple what my Business Manager in UBA earned.
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Contekbbc: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
You said?

Shalommy:
I'm your gf undecided
Re: Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman by Shalommy(f): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
ChoCho54:
I was in UBA Enugu when British American tobacco BAT offered me a role that paid triple what my Business Manager in UBA earned.
Wow!! That's great. So, are you married?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black Catholics used as Cannon Fodder and a side distraction for White Israel / Virgins / "will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.