Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,049 members, 7,919,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People (5019 Views)

Melaye To Tinubu: You Are Shaking, You Can't Rule A Country That Is Shaking / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Obaseki To Tinubu: You Can’t Extend Your Political Empire To Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bizibi(m): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hehehehe...divide and rule tribal sentiment won't work this time. Even some Yoruba people in Abuja that is those who are honest with themselves won't vote for apc. You can't expect sensible Nigerians to line up and make a mistake.....
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by Bizibi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Sergio101:
The op is only trying to create problem between two southern tribe.

All this Aboki sef
the normal divide and rule game. Those I know that were supporting tinubu are changing their mind.....we are surrounded by bandits in abj and you want people to keep shouting apc.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 3:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

Nobody is comtemptous of the Ibos as a people. What is disliked, if you had read my comments very well, is GREED and ARROGANCE. Infact, the way I look at, the Ibos are likely to be more welcome in the West should the union be broken as long as they will live according to the laws of the land as a sovereign state. If you must accuse anyone of curruption and drug dealing, examine yourself first if you are not guilty of the same offence. Who among all your current presidential candidate is saintly?

Besides, do you think there would have been need for the 1967 war if Bello had been granted his request in the 50s and the secession clause had been entrenched in the constitution? Wouldn't that have given the separation the required legal backing rather than being viewed as a treasonable felony till today? Don't you think the separation of the country would have been easier pre-independence with the British serving as umpires?

Would there have been need for any agitations today if Ironsi had used his position as the GOC to separate the country or insert the refendum/secession clause in the constitution after the coup, seeing where the country was headed? Do being against the secession clause and the promulgation of Decree 34 indicate any seriousness about restructuring?

Go and ask the Olu of Iwerre land about the nexus between the Itsekiris and the Yorubas. The balkanisation of the elstwhile Eastern Region started with the balkanisation of the Western Region under your presidency. Every action gets a reaction. Find out about the origin of the Olukumis in Delta as well. The British left you with 3 regions. Less than 3 years after their departure, you created another region. From 4 regions, you moved to more states creation until you currently have 36 states, much of which consume much more than they contribute. Which country in a developed world runs that kind of system? The balkanisation started in 1963.

First, you are confused and consumed by your parochial viewpoint.
Second, no one asked or is interested in your personal definition of GREED and ARROGANCE. What you are suffering from is envy and an inferiority complex.

That said, I have hinted that your knowledge of the true events of the time you continue to hammer about is very limited. You may notice that I have been very reluctant to engage you in a serious discussion. What I will, however, leave you with today is a piece of advice: stop the hate mongering.

Yoruba have no leverage against the people you unrepentantly chose to visit your insecurities upon. You have more to gain in a productive partnership with Igbo than the lingering acrimony your people have enmeshed yourselves in regarding your hardworking neighbors from the east. Your problems have a geographical bearing northwest of your location. Face it, if you are men.

I'm out.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

First, you are confused and consumed by your parochial viewpoint.
Second, no one asked or is interested in your personal definition of GREED and ARROGANCE. What you are suffering from is envy and an inferiority complex.

That said, I have hinted that your knowledge of the true events of the time you continue to hammer about is very limited. You may notice that I have been very reluctant to engage you in a serious discussion. What I will, however, leave you with today is a piece of advice: stop the hate mongering.

Yoruba have no leverage against the people you unrepentantly chose to visit your insecurities upon. You have more to gain in a productive partnership with Igbo than the lingering acrimony your people have enmeshed yourselves in regarding your hardworking neighbors from the east. Your problems have a geographical bearing northwest of your location. Face it, if you are men.

I'm out.

Of course, you have to be out when the heat is much and not come back. And who cares about your definition of envy and inferiority complex Mr Jacky? Anyone that rises to checkmate your greed and arrogance is automatically tribalistic and contemptuous of you. Hardworking my foot. Go and get education about druggy and money laundering before you come here spewing rubbish. Which business are you doing? I look like one of those you can put wools in their eyes? Google the list of those being constantly arrested across ports and land borders for druggy and check their concentration, Mr hardworking. I have told you before that GREED and ARROGANCE are twin brothers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MrMaestro: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

Of course, you have to be out when the heat is much and not come back. And who cares about your definition of envy and inferiority complex Mr Jacky? Anyone that rises to checkmate your greed and arrogance is automatically tribalistic and contemptuous of you. Hardworking my foot. Go and get education about druggy and money laundering before you come here spewing rubbish. Which business are you doing? I look like one of those you can put wools in their eyes? Google the list of those being constantly arrested across ports and land borders for druggy and check their concentration, Mr hardworking. I have told you before that GREED and ARROGANCE are twin brothers.

He knows you’re saying the truth so he ran with his tail between his legs.

1 Like

Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

I wish I have the liberty to descend to your pedestal. Rid yourself of whatever makes you have the need to disgrace yourself publicly.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
MrMaestro:

He knows you’re saying the truth so he ran with his tail between his legs.

Birds of the same feather.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

I wish I have the liberty to descend to your pedestal. Rid yourself of whatever makes you have the need to disgrace yourself publicly.

I'm not sorry for you if you're pained. Where I come from, nothing brings more shame and disgrace PUBLICLY to a person than arrogance, greed, stealing and their sister vices. We celebrate good achievements but we don't worship money. You heard?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by holsconcept(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Many academicians who are Yoruba to the core are obidient. Does it mean they hate Tinubu or the Yoruba race? It's just common sense
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MadamExcellency: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

That means i am correct.

You hate Tinubu because you hate yoruba people

Do you love Igbo people?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

I'm not sorry for you if you're pained. Where I come from, nothing brings more shame and disgrace PUBLICLY to a person than arrogance, greed, stealing and their sister vices. We celebrate good achievements but we don't worship money. You heard?

And it is celebrated to murder for body parts sold in open markets for those purposes only your supposed pious people are famous for.
My friend, go hide your head in shame.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
00FFT00:

And it is celebrated to murder for body parts sold in open markets for those purposes only your supposed pious people are famous for.
My friend, go hide your head in shame.

Who and where is your friend? I guess you are aware of where cannibalism is still being practised till today based on your comments. You must have bought human parts before for you to know where they are being sold. When discussion about how kidnapping for ransom was introduced to your country, I'm sure you know the name that rings a bell.

Again, in my place, when criminals are caught nobody celebrates them. In your place, when criminals are caught, you don't castigate them. If outsiders castigate them, you'll say it's hatred and envy. To you, criminal activities are part of business. The focus is on money, not matter how it's made. Got the difference?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
MDM2021:

Who and where is your friend? I guess you are aware of where cannibalism is still being practiced till today based on your comments. You must have bought human parts before for you to know where it's being sold. When discussion about how kidnapping for ransom was introduced to your country, I'm sure you know the name that rings a bell.

Again, in my place, when criminals are caught nobody celebrates them. In your place, when criminals are caught, you don't castigate them. If outsiders castigate them, you'll say it's hatred and envy. To you, criminal activities are part of business. The focus is on money, not matter how it's made. Got the difference?

Just disappear.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2022
00FFT00:

Just disappear.

Disappear to where? Greedy man who is not satisfied with what God gave to him but is covetous of what belongs to another person. Greed breeds envy, envy breeds murder. This is where your greed has landed you. Forced contraption that has led to blood letting on a daily basis. Why do you always like to attach yourself to someone you hate so much? You said someone is dirty, stinking and treacherous but you always like to cunningly and beggerly attach yourself to the FELLOW. Is that a curse or what? Ingrates are usually GREEDY and ARROGANT.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
MDM2021:

Disappear to where? Greedy man who is not satisfied with what God gave to him but is covetous of what belongs to another person. Greed breeds envy, envy breeds murder. This is where your greed has landed you. Forced contraption that has led to blood letting on a daily basis. Why do you always like to attach yourself to someone you hate so much? You said someone is dirty, stinking and treacherous but you always like to cunningly and beggerly attach yourself to the FELLOW. Is that a curse or what? Ingrates are usually GREEDY and ARROGANT.

Go take your medication, dude. You obviously missed a dose.
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by MDM2021: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Go take your medication, dude. You obviously missed a dose.

Greedy man, hope what you want to avoid is not gradually happening!
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by 00FFT00(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2022
MDM2021:

Greedy man, hope what you want to avoid is not gradually happening!

Have you popped your pills yet?.
Noticed that I intentionally refused to insult your ancestors?
Re: If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People by toolovely(m): 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2022
No one hates Tinubu. I personally have nothing against but his age and health... We all know that what he could have done 20 years ago, he can't do half now.

He's a grandfather who should be resting and playing with his grandchildren....

If APC had elected Osibanjo, the story would have been different. You guys saw the support he got across board the few times he was acting president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arise TV London Interviews Simon Ekpa / Is Nigerian Constitution Written Or Unwritten? / Gbomo Jomo (Henry Okah's Brother) Is Arrested?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.