Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,848 members, 7,876,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video (748 Views)

Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Dad Flock Her Daughter With Belt After She Posted A Twerk Video On Her Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video by KwesiSiaw: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
An irate wife has been captured in a video whipping her husband's side chic.

Reports have it that the wife has been suspecting her husband of having amorous affair with another woman but got confirmation after he forgot his phone at home.

The wife seized the opportunity to send a text message to her husband’s mistress. She pretended to be her husband as she invited the lady to come so they could get down.

The message reads: “My stupid wife is not home, come over and let’s have some sweet moments.”

The side-chick who thought her lover can not wait to see her got to the house as soon as she could only to be in a hot mess.

In the video, the wife could be seen beating the side chick with a belt while another lady was behind the camera.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/angry-wife-invites-husbands-side-chic-to-the-house-bets-her-with-belt-video/

Re: Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video by Islandlady(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
What is men problem undecided Must you cheat on your wife, this absolutely unfair!

That side chick deserves that beating she got for having the effontary of coming to the man's house

I got nothing to say about the wife than good job! grin
Re: Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video by FreeSpirited: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Same way she insults her husband.
The husband must be passing through a lot from this monster
Re: Angry Wife Invites Husband's Side Chic To The House, Be@ts Her With Belt — Video by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin o boi this one na john cena no wonder d husband dey cheat

(1) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia Flaunts Her Big Backside (pictures) / I Have Post UTME Exams Tomorrow / She Said She Is In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.