Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,393 members, 7,950,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship (71447 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by mastermaestro(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
indodon:
all the aforementioned or someone from the congregation took it from his pocket...

Hunger de broda

Hunger is real, nor be lie. grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by SirBalo29(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
But wait which phone the man use post.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Asour: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
9jaRealist:

He collects your money and uses only some of it to do “things to humanity”…
Perhaps if Nigerians pay taxes as religiously as tithes, maybe they can hold our rulers (not leaders) accountable.

>
Haha.

Actually sir, it may be the other way around.
We pay tithes (those that do) generally out of our after tax incomes.

Some (churches) are scandalous BUT I reckon the general Value-for-money benefits from tithes are way better than the same for our taxes.

Why give more to a wasteful/thieving govt. (generally) worse than our churches.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Sheedymadu1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

Ashawo, wives and young girls full your contacts.....consider them gone!

you dey offer 3 times wetin?

May God have mercy on u
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Danniedpastor(m): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

You recorded the sex videos for him, right?
Senseless human being
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Lovelydaisies: 12:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Which phone is he then using to send the message?

Let his phone be returned. He should have backed up his contacts. It wasn't until recently I learned to do so. He may not be familiar with such developments, just doing his work as pastor. If God wills, it will be returned or found.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by wiseoneking: 2:21am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Shetap
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Caseless: 3:10am On Jun 26, 2022
workchopNG:
Only if informed people around you will help you to start synchronising your contacts with your Gmail cloud account, as well as media via photo app. With that, you can always recover all files and contacts whenever your phone gets lost.
I don't know why he didn't do contact backup. Something so easy.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Caseless: 3:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Jibabs2:
Hahhahaha... You sure say na only contacts you want?
well, the phone is under lock. He doesn't fear who has it - the fear is the person going to flash it. He's not scared because of anything incriminating in the phone.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by whirlwind7(m): 5:27am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Let is assume he got dirty, damnable stuff in his phone.
What next?
Blackmail him with it? That could be sure cash, but also, a huge risk of being traced and caught.
Whoever has the phone will be facing a huge dilemma once he sees what the apostle is promising.
You come forward with the phone, and you might get arrested. You blackmail him, and you could be caught.
What then? Ignore his plea, flash the phone and sell or use it? Either move will still make the thief traceable through phone's IMEI.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by koolaid87: 5:39am On Jun 26, 2022
Baba get sex tape in there oooo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by player007(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Like seriously?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Fantazy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
Please, for the last Time, people should stop saying they only need their contacts When their phone get missing.
Just say you need your phone back!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
quentin06:

An irony coming from someone who is not holy,

You see, it's best to understand oneself before any other thing. I don't see how being holy or unholy actually matter in telling u to choose your words.

Its all about you here that has the concern, none other.
Make of this whatever you can get from it.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by litaninja(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
god cannot tell you the identity of the person? Strange...

Rosenews2233:
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by BluntCrazeMan: 6:37am On Jun 27, 2022
NwaNimo1:

Dey dere....,

Easy Bro.!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by abizo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
He should have at least specify the name of the phone
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Auxigen(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Soooo.. Did he later see the phone?.
I'm guessing the person that might have carried/seen the phone didn't return it on time, hence the threat to the person who will buy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Psalm To Read When Seeking For God Mercy And Favour. / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video) / Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.