Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion (8537 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Homeboiy:
She run you street the first time

That ATM nothing Dey inside am

Na format
u dey reason, u be correct homey

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Homeboiy: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
bukky1994:
u dey reason, u be correct homey

Na street we Dey nah

Pacpackaging we take Dey
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Homeboiy:

Na street we Dey nah

Pacpackaging we take Dey
I grab bros
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
Woman are just found of that, little chat with them they would ask for lunch. Is bad habit and they need to stop.
I know but since e has told her that he can't provide for her den no need to dey bring am here. It's just lunch it's not a big deal it's something I can do for anybody.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by TimFisher2: 9:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am sure you are talking to your mother and sisters at home, if my comments pain u abeg u fit go drink rat poison oooo. No offense!!!!

That's ur best defence

Is that the best you can bring...end up stereotyping ur fellow women

Unintelligent response as usual

Wasn't surprise either

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by imagrg(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
If you want to catch a monkey, behave like a monkey.

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Quest4: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hi, please read ad ✅

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
TimFisher2:

That's ur best defence

Is that the best you can bring...end up stereotyping ur fellow women

Unintelligent response as usual

Wasn't surprise either
Silenceness is indeed the best answer given to a gigantic FOOL like u and I think that's what I will do now. Can't keep exchanging words with a woman wrapper!!!!
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Cypress042: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I know but since e has told her that he can't provide for her den no need to dey bring am here. It's just lunch it's not a big deal it's something I can do for anybody.
You can cheesy Nice to know that. Do have a great night cool

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Prettygirl200(f): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cypress042:
You can cheesy Nice to know that. Do have a great night cool
yeah sleep well. Good night!!!

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by TimFisher2: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Silenceness is indeed the best answer given to a gigantic FOOL like u and I think that's what I will do now. Can't keep exchanging words with a woman wrapper!!!!

Do you know what is woman wrapper?

Do I look like one in your sight?

Or do I look like I'm begging for your attention?

Not surprised you can't have a healthy conversation other than resulting to insults

It is a pity for condescending so low to have a chit chat with a shallow minded person like you whose IQ is less than 0.001%

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by deardevil(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Sorry to say this but 80% of Nigerian lady's date for survival
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Emma2Seconds: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nah So Una dey start am, next thing The young guy will turn into ATM machine. I dey fear who no dey fear una. All Nyash na the same, nothing but Full of Shits.
Prettygirl200:
I tire oooo my brother!!! It is something I can do for anybody I don't know why he is seeing it as a big deal coming here to disturb us with this useless post and hilarious question. What's there Just a launch? How much u wan use buy the launch, muteeewwww the post disgusted me.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Emma2Seconds: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Something You Can Do For Any Body On Faceless Forum Abii Guys fear who no fear Daughters Of EVE. [quote author=Prettygirl200 post=114156854] I know but since e has told her that he can't provide for her den no need to dey bring am here. It's just lunch it's not a big deal it's something I can do for anybody.[/quote]
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by ashewoboy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:
Tell me your opinion about this.

I have been talking to his lady for quite a while and we vibe well, I like her enough to be my gf. We met on the road one day and we talked, she said she’s hungry and needed to eat, so we branched a restaurant, she brought out her atm but they said they don’t accept atm so I paid for her..

Fast forward 1 week after, we were chatting and next thing she said was, buy lunch for me, I was like who be this one.. I had the money to buy lunch for her but red flag for me is all these girls that bill too much.. I just told her I can’t buy lunch for her.. this is a girl that’s using iPhone 11 and I’m managing my Xsmax oo..

After that I was thinking like, are all girls like that? Should I just buy the lunch and just let it be? If I keep saying no to all girls that ask me for lunch, will I see a girl to date? Ladies who ask for lunch? Why do you do that? Is it to eat the boys money or something?

What is your age?
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by jonahhh: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
arthurwillia:

I have been talking to his lady for quite a while and we vibe well, I like her enough to be my gf. We met on the road one day and we talked, she said she’s hungry and needed to eat, so we branched a restaurant, she brought out her atm but they said they don’t accept atm so I paid for her..

Fast forward 1 week after, we were chatting and next thing she said was, buy lunch for me, I was like who be this one.. I had the money to buy lunch for her but red flag for me is all these girls that bill too much.. I just told her I can’t buy lunch for her.. this is a girl that’s using iPhone 11 and I’m managing my Xsmax oo..

After that I was thinking like, are all girls like that? Should I just buy the lunch and just let it be? If I keep saying no to all girls that ask me for lunch, will I see a girl to date? Ladies who ask for lunch? Why do you do that? Is it to eat the boys money or something?

You no fit see girl wey no go bill you for Nigeria , even t so called responsible ones that are working Will still find a way to bill you. Na masturbation marathon you dey so if you no wan buy babes lunch every once in awhile. When no be say na 100k she wan use chop lunch untop your head
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Amotekun777: 2:36am On Jun 26, 2022
Nicepoker:
Female sisters. Dummy grin

Tautology... grin
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by virginchaser(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Just last week, outside the mall, a young lady saw me loading stuffs inside the car. She never offered to help, she said "sir can you please buy me lunch i am hungry" I was so angry that I screamed "NO" at her. On a second thought i felt she could be hungry but manner less. I called her back and bought the food for her.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Juliearth(f): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

What you cannot tolerate in a relationship should not be initiated from the get go. This is why I always tell people not to woo a lady using gifts. When you do that to a woman, you offset the desire in her to bill you further. Only a few women know how to put this desire in check.

This, nontheless, is not a good enough reason to ditch the relationship. Let her know your stance on things like that and her actions after that would guide on whether to continue or abort mission.

Consider this the foundation of your relationship, so set it aright.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Sam119(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
They are so terrible and everywhere both the educated and illiterates.

That was how I gave one a lift for an agreed fee when she flagged me down. We got talking and I later demanded for her digits, when it was time for her to alight, she just told me pomp and plain, that she is holding back her fare since I have collected her number.

I just told her to go and deleted it right away. They have faulty mentality.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Donaluta(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am sure you are talking to your mother and sisters at home, if my comments pain u abeg u fit go drink rat poison oooo. No offense!!!!

Why are you calling his mother.. are you old enough to be his mother... Mannerless girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by PlaYaJones: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

angry
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by PlaYaJones: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
arthurwillia:

bro can u repet the questions?(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Fahdiga(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:
You are not ready for relationship.

How are you sure the same lady is not teasing you?

Simp
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by helinues: 10:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Simp

Is it your simping?
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Fahdiga(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Is it your simping?
Your girlfriend is a lucky chap to have seen a maga. Chai
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by helinues: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Fahdiga:
Your girlfriend is a lucky chap to have seen a maga. Chai

And why should that be your headache?
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Fahdiga(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

And why should that be your headache?
You have used and dumped my sister Achalugo. Karma exists sha
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by oguns222: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes, ladies don't just want to spend their money.

You no get female sisters wey go sometimes ask you for money for ridiculous things. I will be like, are you telling you don't have money to get this except you ask me

You are justifying rubbish.

Are you a simp or new in town?

Is she his brother or family member?
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by oguns222: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
Exmilitant:
In the first place what's wrong in paying for lunch for a fellow being? A generous fellow won't see that as an issue.

Did your parents teach you not to demand for gifts from strangers?

Did they teach you it is an irresponsible behaviour?

2 Likes

Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by oguns222: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2022
Nemesis0147:
i don’t understand how people reason sometimes,I don’t know if I should call in being paranoid or what.
I don’t see any difference between a guy and a girl when I want to help someone,,,just no over do am.
And if you don’t have,just say you don’t have it without having this kind of thought.
I dy give both boys and girls and girls they give me too,,,is not about being played all the time.

Many Nigerian girls use relationship to exploit men.

So, men have become suspicious.
Re: Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion by Savedday: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Yahoo Still Paying? (SEE PICS) / Introducing The Love Doctor / Men Who Died For Love.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.