Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,784 members, 7,898,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out (45852 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / APC: INEC Explains Why Lawan, Akpabio, Umahi Were Excluded From Their List / Fresh Crisis In APC As Lawan, Buni Bicker Over 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by obinoral1179(m): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2022
The Bauchi governor did same and he is contesting the Governorship election after losing the presidential election.... I think the issues arises from those that hold the ticket..
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Enyimbamercedes: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol!

Baby tyrant Dave Umahi- politically retired

Rubber Stamp Lawan- politically retired
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by jrusky(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Osho baba played smart on this because they moment those haters pushed Lawan I knew they will pushd him to the regret of his life.

Any man who want to succeed in life and make bitterness, hatred and tribalism is slogan will not become anything in life. Lawan will learn by now that mingling with haters will attract curse on your destiny because those tribe haters are cursed already from day 1 of Nigeria existence.

Thank God Osho acted smart and do not allow them to near him orelse his political life would be dead by now. They hatefully support Amaechi but today they ended up relegated Amaechi to a political spectator. Same thing will happen to Obi las las. They forget God hate human haters with passion.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by kaludestiny10(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2022
They both participated in the PDP presidential primaries and after which they went back to their various states to clinch their present candidacies. By then, the window for conduct of primaries set by INEC was still open and the people that held those positions for them agreed to step down for them.
favor914:
Mr Man stop talking nonsense, what of Tambuwal of Sokoto & Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, why weren’t they banned by INEC?

I am waiting for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by ybn(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/

But Gov of Bauchi State contested and lost presidential seat in PDP. And went to recontest for governorship seat. How do you explain this if you said the 2022 Electoral Act forbids it?
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by kaludestiny10(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2022
After the person who held the position voluntarily stepped down, a new primary election was conducted for them because there was still time for such and INEC officials were present to witness the exercises.
But that was APC wasn't so because their presidential primaries was delayed and it was held and concluded on the last day that INEC stipulated for the conduct of party primaries at all levels of elective positions.
Mopolchi:
The guy who ran withdrew voluntarily and the slot was given to the governor without contest.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by RedPill01: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2022
I totally don't understand situation like this. Today we live in a world where people love to waste their time reading my comment.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by highness25(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/
Can someone explain to me why Senator Magnus Abe said he will be on the ballot even when he did not participate in the primary and the ongoing registration he's doing? I no understand this kind thing for this country
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2022
naija4life247:

Anointed by the bitter Orji Uzor Kalu. A very useless Flattino who is full of hatred, bitterness ranger for the Yoruba race. It was the coward Orji Uzor Kalu who went to instigate the useless Aboki rubber stamp Senate President to contest against the Jagaban Borgu whom tbe Senate President has earlier endorsed.

The Jagaban Borgu publicly humiliated all of them including the enemy within, the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo.

Including Adamu and Buhari.
We all thought Lawan was joking until it became a deadly serious ambition! What a people? Like Osinbajo, like Lawan. I'm happy Lawan bit the dust and sand
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by ogub(m): 11:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.
bala Muhammad didn't run for governorship the man that won the ticket step down for him
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by maasoap(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2022
kingaruoture:

please what is the difference between lawan ,akpabio , Umahi and
Tabuwa. because Tabuwa, akpabio n Umahi all withdrew. We need explanation

I think the difference was that people who stood for some of them like Tambuwal withdrew for him
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Komu1048(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2022
infohenry:
A business man that is ethnic bigot, hunger will finish you, after reading what you wrote above and look down to see your business advert in your signature, I was disappointed. Don't mix your business with politics because Tinubu will never call you to paint and decorate his house rather he will give it to an Igbo man in his class. A word is enough for the wise.

Oga forget, business knows no tribe and religion. In my crew of work I have igbos and Yorubas. who told you Tinubu can't call me for work or Ariku or Obi. I have worked for alakija and Obiejese (Nestoil Owner) so what the Bleep are you saying n have worked for many Hausa multi-millionaires.
But the hatred of Igbos to Yoruba is of great concern esp on social media. And gradually it is going to the street. We need to speak out n that's why I stopped supporting Obi, if u go through my previous comments u will discover I was rooting for Obi before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Heiterkeit(f): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2022
ogub:
bala Muhammad didn't run for governorship the man that won the ticket step down for him

Stop saying what you don't know. After his proxy stepped down, the party conducted a new governorship primary election within the time frame as stipulated in the electoral law with INEC officials in attendance. That is why he is able to escape the INEC wrath.

Don't bother quoting me to argue what you nothing about, especially since you are neither a learned fellow nor a fellow member of the establishment.

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by zionstaar75: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Mr Man stop talking nonsense, what of Tambuwal of Sokoto & Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State, why weren’t they banned by INEC?

good question
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by HIPROFILE(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Megabig:
I’ve never read an article so nice in my life, it’s witty, funny, intelligent and fun, I didn’t miss a single word, OP you be goat, I hail you

No be lies ….purely in the Nigerian Way.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Lacash: 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
AHMAD lawan the overated IPOB APC candidate couldn't even secure an ordinary Senate ticket for his small senatorial zone comprising a few local governments 'even as sitting Senate President', and dem say Shoe nor get size grin grin grin

The fact there is that an Igbo man cannot and can never rule this country again because of their leaders past bad deeds, Eg, Dia papa Nnamdi Azikwe and Ironsi…The Igbos are worse than the Fulani and the Hausa put together. cool

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by LaIabobo: 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionstaar75:
good question
Both partook in primary elections within the timeframe stipulated by INEC. This was after the initial candidates stepped down for them.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by LaIabobo: 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
MissLeslie:

How
PDP did a new primary election after the initial candidates stepped down. And Tambuwal and Bala Mohammed won with no contest.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by diggindeep: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
The thought Buhari anointed someone, meanwhile Buhari annoyed everyone.

He's for everyone and for no one.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Abiajiga(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
Headmaster of bush radio u 2 correct. U d represent our local media correctly. E go swit my bele if i be ur student. Egungun bekiafu; hahahaha
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by IFFYBOSS(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
[@Oikirodah, bros l swear you get talent, this your broadcast in pidgin wan kill for me laugh here wa lie. Thumbs up
quote author=oikirodah post=114148900]

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/egungun-don-enter-express-how-oshiomhole-avoided-inecs-hammer-as-lawan-akpabio-umahi-gets-quarantined/[/quote]
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Lightorder: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sir, you have spoken well. They know the law but they believe they are above it. That nothing will happen
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Popesuccess(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
oikirodah:

Why didn't this affect the governor of Bauchi state? He contested the presidential primary and later governorship primary
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2022
They have been left behind .
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by excel101(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:

I think it might not affect Tambuwal, because he withdrew. But if the purchase of form is the criteria, then he's also affected.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by Khaysee: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ahmed destroy his career listening to light weight politicians contesting against hia benefactor
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by DareBello(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
*Political Facts:*
*1* . Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of *17 states* .

*2* . Are you aware that there are only two *Muslim Deputy Gov* . in the whole southern Nigeria.

*3.* In the North there are four Christian Governors out of *19 states.*
*4* . Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

*5* . Are you aware there are *20 Christian Governors and 16 Muslim Governors* in Nigeria.
*6* . Do you know there are *23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria.*

Despite this *CAN* is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite *CAN* would raise hell.
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by sript: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
How do I make a post on nairaland,, anyone??
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by VULCAN(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Let's see your previous posts where you were rooting for Obi.

Because I can bet you are lying The guys message threw you off balance so you just have to lie to make yourself look good.

I could feel your hatred for Igbos through your post.

You are sickening

Komu1048:

Oga forget, business knows no tribe and religion. In my crew of work I have igbos and Yorubas. who told you Tinubu can't call me for work or Ariku or Obi. I have worked for alakija and Obiejese (Nestoil Owner) so what the Bleep are you saying n have worked for many Hausa multi-millionaires.
But the hatred of Igbos to Yoruba is of great concern esp on social media. And gradually it is going to the street. We need to speak out n that's why I stopped supporting Obi, if u go through my previous comments u will discover I was rooting for Obi before

1 Like

Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by galantjoe(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
Heiterkeit:
The electoral act didn't say this "You cannot run for another office within the same electoral circle after having participated in one." as you erroneously asserted.

After all Bauchi State governor ran and lost in the PDP presidential primaries. Yet, he still ran for governorship and won.

We re talking about new electoral law
Re: How Oshiomhole Avoided INEC's Hammer As Lawan, Akpabio Umahi Lose Out by osidion2020(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
The last time I checked, tambuwal step down, so he didn't participate, he only procured an interest form.
favor914:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Report That Got Magu Rejected Pictured / Why Lagos May Collapse - Donald Duke / Soldier Pushed Around By Man Who Tried Assaulting Him (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.