Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,926 members, 7,872,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl (2567 Views)

This Handsome White Boy Called Me a Dumb bit.ch / Help !!! I'm About To Shag A Dumb Ass Lady!!! / Mother Keeps Bringing My Estranged Brother Into Our Conversation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
I and my cousin head to a bet shop to play virtual, holding 2k .
We where playing and loosing almost 5h down then this dumb beautiful girl came in , we thought she wanted to charge her phone , we didn’t know she can’t speak . She walked up to us and pointed 5 games we should play it boom we hit 5k, then we aligned with her we made 15k , it’s was really stressful and yet hilarious communicating with a dumb and yet 8/10 beautiful girl.
So we left with 15k , we gave her 3500 out of 15k omo bae no gree ooo omo come see fight and conversation with dumb person oooo today, last last we give her 5000 make she carry her wahala go . Danmm this bitch is crazy

I for dun collect her number reasons am but me no get strenght with dumb people
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Zonefree(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
You were on a losing streak until she helped you win 15k and you're giving her just 3500?

You and cousin dey mean sha

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by sunday1989(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2022
https://quiz19.top/52706114426823892/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.quote author=Zonefree post=114149753] [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by blue01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
What a Greedy fellow u are?

7 Likes

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo, i fear deaf and dumb people o.

small thing dey go just jack you stone for ground.

1 Like

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Jeon(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Dreadlock69:
We where playing and loosing almost 5h down then this dumb beautiful girl came in , we thought she wanted to charge her phone , we didn’t know she can’t speak . She walked up to us and pointed 5 games we should play it boom we hit 5k, then we aligned with her we made 15k , it’s was really stressful and yet hilarious communicating with a dumb and yet 8/10 beautiful girl.
So we left with 15k , we gave her 3500 out of 15k omo bae no gree ooo omo come see fight and conversation with dumb person oooo today, last last we give her 5000 make she carry her wahala go . Danmm this bitch is crazy

Well repercussion is not far.

3 Likes

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Zonefree:
You were on a losing streak until she helped you win 15k and you're giving her just 3500?

You and cousin dey mean sha

Eheh nau , nah her money ni

If nah guy we give 3500 him go collect am like that wetin him wan do.

But the dumb , but yet beautiful girl dun dey take things violent you know how dumb people dey talk

I know wan create vauwlence and she dun dey confuse us already
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Rexymania(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's bad, and you still have the guts to bring it here

4 Likes

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Prettygirl200(f): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
And u are happy typing this huh U must be a very greedy thing.
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Jeremani: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Omo make una dey show love la
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:

And your happy commenting
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
Rexymania:
That's bad, and you still have the guts to bring it here

Gut kwa , me I’m not understanding
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Dreadlock69, you had badluck. The girl brought you good luck and you are complaining.
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Sam119(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2022
She should have left you in the hands of your village people until you both stake your boxers. Mtcheew!!!

2 Likes

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Anchor19: 8:25am On Jun 26, 2022
sunday1989:
https://quiz19.top/52706114426823892/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.quote author=Zonefree post=114149753]

Sir how true is this? Have you been paid before?
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sweetplum:
Dreadlock69, you had badluck. The girl brought you good luck and you are complaining.

I know complain nah lasing we do am

I for dun collect her number sha but i no get strength to follow dumb
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sam119:
She should have left you in the hands of your village people until you both stake your boxers. Mtcheew!!!

Very funny
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by HilcomTech(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dreadlock69:

I for dun collect her number reasons am but me no get strenght with dumb people

You are a very wicked, dangerous and greedy person.

Your type are the ones that will kill your business partner when money start rolling in.

Your greed and wickedness blinded you from seeing the luck and talents in her. A smart guy would form some kind of partnership with such a person.

4 Likes

Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2022
HilcomTech:

You are a very wicked, dangerous and greedy person.

Your type are the ones that will kill your business partner when money start rolling in.

Your greed and wickedness blinded you from seeing the luck and talents in her. A smart guy would form some kind of partnership with such a person.

Shey i attack you fir dream ní

Cap she ain’t business partner try study contract and bargaining deal

Talent no dey virtual no dey bobo yourself.

Last year i won 150k on bet , i shared 60k to all my homies with the owner of the game giving him higher portion.

The bastard won 1 million and gave me 2k bought a tokubu corrolla car what he used the rest money for ion know , i sha know say two month after everything i gave him 50 transport to transit himself back home.

So don’t judge a person by the chapter you met him/her
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by sunday1989(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Anchor19:

Check things out yourself, I would advise!
Sir how true is this? Have you been before?
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Alibaba0: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Ewu
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Prettygirl200(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Alibaba0:

Ewu
Owreh!!!!!
Re: Our Conversation With A Dumb Beautiful Girl by Sammy101111(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
As a guy if you like give me 2k I no go mind because if youbloose it is your money

Guys are different from ladies

I go help my friend sell him laptop I made only 3k and the laptop was above 120k in price
I never even complain

My Nick name for computer village is ( nothing spoil nothing lost)lol

So far there is gain cool am not too greedy for gain oh oh

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... / Men, What Will You Do If You Were A Woman For A Day? / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.