Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,424 members, 7,974,741 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:30 AM

Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi (1766 Views)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi – / Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Are you for real?

The assassination threat is just a fantasy, reality will be too difficult tho..

He’s too popular to be assassinated by some pussyass Niggas
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
ERockson:
If any political party need to delete Obi, it will be PDP agent because Obi populariy has no negative impact on APC and Tinubu. A vote for Obi is minus for Atiku

If you know how desperate Drugnibu is, you won't say this. Funsho Williams case is an example of how far he can go. Atiku is not this desperate. Achieving a lifetime ambition can make him go that extent, seeing that Obi popularity is skyrocketing

1 Like

Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Arysexy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

I MADE THE POINT.

You are another half-wit DULLARD without sense of equity. Let us see where you denounced your better half, the other vitriol head.

Seun, oam4j, lalasticlala, repeated breach of rule 2

1 Like

Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

"Replying to the threat, COSEYL said Peter Obi has the constitutional right as a bonafide citizen of Nigeria to run for any political office of his choice, saying the threat may attract war."

THE SENSELESS biafraudulent ipob BUNCH HAVE SUDDENLY TURN AROUND TO CLAIM NIGERIA THEIR COUNTRY.

A country they have denounced severally as a zoo.

I GET IT Peter Obi WANTS TO BE KING IN A ZOO.

Makes him a zoological ANIMAL.

Are you for real?

Do you want to assassinate PO?

Well, ask yourself why he keeps moving without security entourage.. Your guess should be enough

1 Like

Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

Are you for real? Do you want to assassinate PO?

Well, ask yourself why he keeps moving without security entourage.. Your guess should be enough

WHY SHOULD I WASTE MAY MY TIME ON A MORIBUND MISADVENTURE?

The biafraudulent goon is of neither any use and nor benefit to me. DEAD or ALIVE!
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

WHY SHOULD I WASTE MAY MY TIME ON A MORIBUND MISADVENTURE?

The biafraudulent goon is of neither any use and nor benefit to me. DEAD or ALIVE!

I see! Well I wouldn’t know
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

I see! Well I wouldn’t know

Good, i just informed you and now that you know.
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by DECLAN2015(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Abdul05:
Politics is not merely about grievances ,abi Bros..?

These aggrieved biafran people Sha... grin

If every Nigerian were of their type it would have been most unfortunate for nigeria..

Exactly they deserve to be alone...they have problem with everything and everyone.
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Funsho Williams comes to mind. I didn't say Tinubu killed him oo
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mickykarim:

Good, i just informed you and now that you know.

I advise you Just keep your explanation and your running mouth

Sometimes things might appear simple at the periphery but deeper than you can imagine
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=Factcheck0001 post=114150854][/quote]You are running amok creating stupid threads and posting loser comments in a futile attempt to tarnish and demarket the unimpeachable integrity of Mr Peter Gregory Obi...

The more you try, the more your anguish increases....

Peter Obi is unstoppabke....quit your senselessness now...
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by limeta(f): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
limeta:
Afonja Muslim better be very careful
Nothing must happen to the people's rock Obi
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:

I advise you Just keep your explanation and your running mouth

Sometimes things might appear simple at the periphery but deeper than you can imagine

You cannot even tell your left from the right hand.

Did you hear me speak and where and when? Mr. mouth.
Re: Alleged Assassination Plot: Prepare For War If Anything Happens To Peter Obi by Paretomaster1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
This Mkpurumiri addicts dey give themselves much credit sha..... Obi Pandora that cannot even come third in the election, who get Im time...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Video: Atiku Returns To Nigeria From France. Looks Exhausted / Osun State Assembly Speaker, Hon. Timothy Owoeye Met With Governor Adeleke(pics) / USA: Allow Court Determine Those That Undermined Nigeria’s Democracy - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.