Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,589 members, 7,968,702 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Should I Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In This Situation? (751 Views)

Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? / Guys What Line Of Action Will You Advice A Guy To Take In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In This Situation? by Joohpi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hello nairalanders, i need serious advices. There is this my childhood friend, we've been friends since primary school, now we are old enough and i asked her out but she said she has a boyfriend. Since that day, she calls me everyday, promised to never leave me, gets angry when we don't talk for long but she has no feelings for me. I don't want to be in her friend zone, so i blacklisted her number, am i doing the right thing if not what should i do?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
You're doing a very terrible thing, my Brother. See, I know women like that. They have very tough exterior to break through, but once you do, they are very soft fukefuke like a bread on the inside. Here's what to do to win her heart:

- Become her personal man-slave
- Give her your ATM and pin
- Whenever she walking on the road, make sure to look for where potopoto is and start rolling inside and screaming out her name. Make sure she sees and hear you.

Do these tricks for the next three months first and come back to update me on your progess, before I tell you the other half of my tips. It is something that'll last for a year and I guarantee you, by the time it is Devember 2023, this girl would have accepted to be yours and only yours.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joohpi:
Hello nairalanders, i need serious advices. There is this my childhood friend, we've been friends since primary school, now we are old enough and i asked her out but she said she has a boyfriend. Since that day, she calls me everyday, promised to never leave me, gets angry when we don't talk for long but she has no feelings for me. I don't want to be in her friend zone, so i blacklisted her number, am i doing the right thing if not what should i do?
fool you did the right thing

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You're doing a very terrible thing, my Brother. See, I know women like that. They have very though exterior to break through, buyt once you do, they are very soft fukefuke like a bread on the inside. Here's what to do to win her heart:

- Whenever she walking on the road, make sure to look for where potopoto is and start rolling inside and screaming out her name. Make sure she sees and hear you.

Do these tricks for the next three months first and come back to update me on your progess, before I tell you the other half of my tips. It is something that'll last for a year and I guarantee you, by the time it is Devember 2023, this girl would have accepted to be yours and only yours.
I support this post with 10 million naira.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Persephone1:
I support this post with 10 million naira.

Fidelity.
Sharp sharp.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Cypress042: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You're doing a very terrible thing, my Brother. See, I know women like that. They have very though exterior to break through, buyt once you do, they are very soft fukefuke like a bread on the inside. Here's what to do to win her heart:

Which kinda advise is this?
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by NobleSeed(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
so if we tell you saythat's not the right thing, you are definitely going to unblock the number right
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by odinson1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Maxxim: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fax
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Joohpi(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
If am doing the wrong thing then am going to unblock the number
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
odinson1:

undecided What changed? Did the Holy Spirit touch your soul? You are not bashing me for what I posted up there? First time in history.
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by eazzzy1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
You have an invitation to eat your cake and have it, be friends with benefits. She likes you but she wants to keep her boyfriend.

You already let her know you are attracted to her, at this point just make the moves to have something casual. if she declines, you already had your mind made about letting her go anyway, so no loss on your part.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by Autobot05: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
You're doing a very terrible thing, my Brother. See, I know women like that. They have very tough exterior to break through, but once you do, they are very soft fukefuke like a bread on the inside. Here's what to do to win her heart:

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by odinson1(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:

undecided What changed? Did the Holy Spirit touch your soul? You are not bashing me for what I posted up there? First time in history.
I been too lazy to type abeg cheesy and of course you were being sarcastic
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joohpi:
if she's the one you want go closer and take the jewel , be the lion , stalk her, stop being a child
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by godofuck231: 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joohpi:
if she's the one you want go closer and take the jewel , be the lion , stalk her, stop being a child , learn to follow up when a woman says no but her body says yes
Re: What Should I Do In This Situation? by odinson1(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Joohpi:
If am doing the wrong thing then am going to unblock the number
Guy don't unblock sh!t! She doesn't want you? Then delete her ass and move on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moaning During Sex, Good Or Bad? What Do Experts Say? / If You Won't Play Hard With Her In The Bedroom, Someone Else Will Do It. / When You Think He's Looking At You Cos You're Cute (video And Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.