Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,669 members, 7,892,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ok - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (561 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Namiji4319: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Ok by 1EmmyKay: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
After giving up those lifestyle, what have you engage yourself in? i.e skill work or sch?
Re: Ok by Namiji4319: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2022
1EmmyKay:
After giving up those lifestyle, what have you engage yourself in? i.e skill work or sch?
graduated many years back, u know the situation of the country bro, the jobs are not paying well at all just peanut, the skills too need money to be equipped, life is not easy sha

2 Likes

Re: Ok by ahnie: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2022
I could remember 2 years ago I directed you to a heavy dealer of Nestle Nigeria products was,still is one of our kano state subdealer whilst I was formerly a contract staff of Nestle years ago,with the way you nonchalantly responsed seff just killed the connect.

Truth is...the heat is every where,you might be lucky to get help here,but I would advise you getting a skill or picking a trade.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Namiji4319: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
ahnie:
I could remember 2 years ago I directed you to a heavy dealer of Nestle Nigeria products was,still is one of our kano state subdealer whilst I was formerly a contract staff of Nestle years ago,with the way you nonchalantly responsed seff just killed the connect.

Truth is...the heat is every where,you might be lucky to get help here,but I would advise you getting a skill or picking a trade.
that time I was not actually in Kano, I came back Months later and I couldn't get the exact place u said I should go

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help So I Don't Get Hurt / Facebook To Allow Pictures Of Naked Breasts For.. / How Do They Even Install This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.