Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) (604 Views)

Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Photo Of Ike Ekweremadu And Adams Oshiomhole (Throwback?) / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Rosenews2233: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate her kidney to the ailing daughter of former deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu (video)

Watch video below at TV Africa24

https://tvafrica24.com/ilorin-based-lady-volunteers-to-donate-her-kidney-to-the-ailing-daughter-of-former-deputy-senate-president-ike-ekweremadu-video/

Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by God1000(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lying against God is a sin
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Nwodosis(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
You don't mean it?
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by infofta(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hope is for free and the transplant will be done in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Holla911(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lying against God is the peak of sins.
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by istina: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Which God?
I know it must be the god of MAMMON
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why e no tell you before they arrange donor
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Innosaint34(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
I trust Nigerians na
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by SarkinYarki: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
You want to dupe him again ko cheesy
Re: God Told Me I Should Donate My Kidney To The Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu (video) by Chinjo2: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Aunty I really appreciate your offer but that young girl does not your kind of kidney. Your own is too old for that young girl.

(1) (Reply)

Obi,Sowore Top Pulse Nigeria Online Poll / Is Seun Osewa Interested In Politics? (photos) / Can The Bishop Of Enugu Ungag Father Mbaka? Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.