Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) (7532 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Nonexisting: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
The olosho should use the money that corpse fuccking nigga gave her after the sex to cure herself nau, why the noise.

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Natbrowny: 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Topic - Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men

Content - Just ONE STORY.

Mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Quest4: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hi, please read ad✅

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by BigYash: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
siofra:
Men!!

Have intercourse with them at your risk.

Please ladies, be careful and stay safe.
Same way ur gender sleeps with dogs,goat,monkey and travel as far as Dubai is,to eat poo ... undecided Help me greet ur frd wen dey use sperm bath face and chest ... Hoe-Low-Show

2 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by jimmychang: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Haaaa the matter pain this one okkk grin grin grin

Define pain?
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
I guess all Nigerian men are now mortuary attendants

Oshisko
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Most nigeria men can have sex with anything cheesy undecided, ladies should be very careful with the kind of men they sleep with.
They will still end up sleeping with most Nigerians men.
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Bukola94: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:

but I don't think with my private part when erected that might lead me to rape anyone including toddlers.
Lmao
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Bukola94: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:

And show me the previous statement I put " Nigerian men " ?

And what's the difference?
Nigerian Men sleep with dead bodies, animals, eat poo and bread for many reasons. Ritual is the main factor though.

THEY CAN PUT THEIR PENIS INTO ANYTHING, AS LONG AS THE PENIS IS STANDING
Nigerians women sleep with anyone with real money, fvck dogs, eat poo of Arab men for money purpose and material things. so what are you saying? u don't know ladies can use men for ritual too? Today world is so dark, what is happening in this world will make one to shiver and be in shock
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Bukola94: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Samfloxin:
How possibly can a penis enter a dead person's vagina...can it penetrate?
doctors in this forum or mortuary attendant personnel should please answer this question? I wanna know in Joe voice, I like to know in 2baba voice.
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by bmdmix13: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2022
One that's not a Nigerian
two u went out on a date not checking his profile

Thrump come tell this peep fake news
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2022
They've come again.

What's the name of the parasite?
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Can't imagine such guys cumming into a lady with his parasitic semencry ewwwww
Kikiki.. grin I bet you've gulped down a tank of it..
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by ApexTrends: 5:44am On Jun 26, 2022
siofra:
shocked

I've read this same tweet on reddit over 5 years ago ���
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 6:24am On Jun 26, 2022
siofra:
Men!!

Have intercourse with them at your risk.

Please ladies, be careful and stay safe.

How did you associate this story with Nigeria?
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Jeon(f): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Bukola94:
Nigerians women sleep with anyone with real money, fvck dogs, eat poo of Arab men for money purpose and material things. so what are you saying? u don't know ladies can use men for ritual too? Today world is so dark, what is happening in this world will make one to shiver and be in shock
Nigerian men kill for money, harvest head, organs, sleep with their mothers, rape anyone including mad women, drugs and human trafficking, sit dried poo, sleep with rich men before any social connection e.t.c.
So what are you trying to say?

3 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by player007(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2022
siofra:
shocked

Am sure you are well aware this story didn’t happen in Nigeria right?
Why tag ‘Nigerian Men’ ?
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Chiraq77(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2022
Useless Thread Opened by a Dumb Thot
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Shocking.
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Bush meat catch the hunter
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Meteng: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2022
DriverX:
You qualify as anything. No brain having doofus.

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Godspihighlife: 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jeon:
THEY CAN PUT THEIR PENIS INTO ANYTHING, AS LONG AS THE PENIS IS STANDING .
Then you people should tell your Toto to stay one place.
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Jeon(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Godspihighlife:
Then you people should tell your Toto to stay one place.

Including the older women and minors y'all rape when they are happily minding their business?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Thing Is Bigger Than My Dick And She Cheated [Picture] / Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother….. (episode 2) / Savage Trap Queen Last S£x Video Before She Quit 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.