Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,922 members, 7,924,892 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

"Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... (584 Views)

Drake Purchases Tupac's Self-designed Crown Ring For Over $1 Million At Auction / Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake / ''anyone That Hates My Makeup Is A Broke Ass'' - Actress, Moyo Lawal [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FashionReality: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
"Using ring for engagement is wrong. Wearing makeup is for prostitutes" Evangelist calls out Mercy Chinwo following her engagement
An "evangelist" has gone on Facebook to call out gospel singer Mercy Chinwo following her engagement.

Victor Edet, who has made news headlines several times for criticizing Mercy Chinwo, took to Facebook to condemn her again following news of her engagement.

He shared a photo of Mercy and her fiance and wrote: "CONGRATULATIONS to you Mercy. ................Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/using-ring-for-engagement-is-wrong-wearing-makeup-is-for-prostitutes-evangelist-calls-out-mercy-chinwo-following-her-engagement/

Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
The evangelist need his head checked..as a matter of fact all Religious Dumbos who believe in fairy tale nonsense need their head checked.. undecided

Look what an adult with a Working brain is vomiting due to excess pill of religion nonsense..
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Jashub: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
I agree with this man . Makeup is just pure deception , any woman doing such isn't even worth considering,
let alone marrying . I know the jezebel on this forum will rant and shout , but I no send una papa. Las , las una go old for una father house.
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Deborah98(f): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is why the body of Christ is divided. Somebody will just read a part of the Bible and use that to brainwash as many gullible fellows as himself. I don't know how to put this but I just realized that each person has a unique dealing with God. There are people on Earth that instead of God will sit and watch them sin and backslide he rather take them prematurely. What I'm trying to say in effect is that both the make up ooo,the trousers,ear rings and all of that some people or their church condemns may actually not really be a big deal to others. All that matters is your heart's disposition towards them. Your convictions simple.
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
I agree with this man . Makeup is just deception and women doing such aren't even worth considering let alone marrying
In other words.. clothing/beautifying one's self is just deception and people who do that ain't Worth considering..since you feel it's deception then we should all remain natural right?

You speak like a black boy.. grin grin
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Jashub: 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In other words.. clothing/beautifying one's self is just deception and people who do that ain't Worth considering..since you feel it's deception then we should all remain natural right?

You speak like a black boy.. grin grin
You're speaking through your anus as usual . FYI, clothing is meant to cover your unclothedness , not to seduce men. But this is something degenerates like you don't have a clue on .

Secondly, makeup is something that disguises the true picture of a person's natural state . This is deceptive, and it's synonymous to wickedness .
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make una allow the woman marry in peace na, she sef na human being. Lass lass everybody na sinner.
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You're speaking through your anus as usual . FYI, clothing is meant to cover your unclothedness , not to seduce men. But this is something degenerates like you don't have a clue on .

Secondly, makeup is something that disguises the true picture of a person's natural state . This is deceptive, and it's synonymous to wickedness .
Now you sound mindless than I thought.. grin
Not everyone wears makeup to seduce or disguise their natural state as you babyishly said..

Yes natural look (no make up) always looks real..refreshing or perhaps it actually defines who women are..
But little pop of color.. could bring out the beauty..

Why do you wear clothes and have your hair cut and comb it?..or possibly shave or trim your facial hair? Don't you know that natural human beings walk around naked and ungroomed? grin
Ain't combing and cutting your hair deceptive..why not stay natural?you need to think and stop displaying your lack of intelligence pls..

Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wetin I know be say people don't practice what they preach. tongue
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Jashub: 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Now you sound mindless than I thought.. grin
Not everyone wears makeup to seduce or disguise their natural state as you babyishly said..

Yes natural look (no make up) always looks real..refreshing or perhaps it actually defines who women are..
But little pop of color.. could bring out the beauty..

Why do you wear clothes and have your hair cut and comb it?..or possibly shave or trim your facial hair? Don't you know that natural human beings walk around naked and ungroomed? grin
Ain't combing and cutting your hair deceptive..why not stay natural?you need to think and stop displaying your lack of intelligence pls..
That's why I called you a degenerate earlier . Adding makeup is still deception because that's not who you really are in nature . Rather you're just hiding your imperfections just to get attention from people . Which is wrong .

Secondly, when I trim my beard and cut my hair , I'm doing it with the aim looking presentable ,and not to deceive anyone. In fact ,I'm doing it so I wouldn't appear unkempt and smelly . So just note the difference here undecided
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
That's why I called you a degenerate earlier . Adding makeup is still deception because that's not who you really are in nature . Rather you're just hiding your imperfections just to get attention from people . Which is wrong .

Secondly, when I trim my beard and cut my hair , I'm not doing with the aim looking presentable ,and not to deceive anyone. Instead ,I'm doing it so that I wouldn't appear unkempt and smelly . So just note the difference here undecided
And they apply makeup for the reason I stated above..how did you come into the conclusion that women apply makeup to get attention..

You also mean that if you don't cut your hair and beards you are gonna get smelly? Ya saying you cut your hair so as not to appear unkempt..how about those on dreads..what are they gonna say?

Stop trimming and cutting your hair and putting on clothes cos that's not who you truly are in nature.. grin
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Jashub: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And they apply makeup for the reason I stated above..how did you come into the conclusion that women apply makeup to get attention..

You also mean that if you don't cut your hair and beards you are gonna get smelly? Ya saying you cut your hair so as not to appear unkempt..how about those on dreads..what are they gonna say?

Stop trimming and cutting your hair and putting on clothes cos that's not who you truly are in nature.. grin
You mean like this abi ? Lol...is this not deception grin

Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You mean like this abi ? Lol...is this not deception grin
You mean like this too..is this not deception? grin grin
A bald dude getting some hair transplant.. grin

Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by Jashub: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You mean like this too..is this not deception? grin grin
A bald dude getting some hair transplant.. grin
You're just an illogical fart.

Isn't this a completely different case scenario. Where's the makeup here na...? grin

Or did the dudes use makeup to change their appearances... grin
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by SETHARTHUR(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
This one too want trend. 'Papa GO'
Re: "Using Ring For Engagement Is Wrong. Wearing Makeup Is For Prostitutes" ....... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jashub:
You're just an illogical fart.

Isn't this a completely different case scenario. Where's the makeup here na...? grin

Or did the dudes use makeup to change their appearances... grin

The transplant ain't changing their appearance huh?.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Chacha Eke Ends Her 9 Yrs Marriage? Sad Reasons Why No One ...... / 11 Private Jets Arrive Maiduguri For Wedding Of The Son Of Late Yar'adua | VIDEO / Bbnaija Chi chi And Adekunle Fight Dirty In Biggie House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.