Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes (1240 Views)

US Navy Seals Seized Weapon Sent By Iran To Arm Houthi Rebel In The Red Sea / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Inside 'Area 52', A U.S Secret Base Where Bombs, Nukes & Poison Are Tested (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by ken6488(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moscow to send Belarus missiles able to carry nuclear warheads within months: Putin

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by God1000(m): 8:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
ken6488:
Moscow to send Belarus missiles able to carry nuclear warheads within months: Putin
Paranoid Putin should be careful at this point in time.

Arming Belarus with nuclear weapons will surely escalate this war
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:

USA have nukes in Germany and Turkey why don’t USA move her nukes back to USA.
British and France have nukes yet Russia never complained about it but what is USA nukes doing in Europe?

19 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by God1000(m): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

British and France have nukes yet Russia never complained about it but what is USA nukes doing in Europe?
I'm talking about the timing bro, why now?
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bout time. US has 200 nukes in Europe and 257 airplanes for them. Let's hope they dont pisss Luka off cos him no get joy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by useni1: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vagabond bastard America has been cut to size.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:

If you are Russia president and the leader of CSTO, with extraordinary special bond between Russia and Belarus, then you will do the same.

Reason, I’m saying we need Africa leaders that will look for Africans own interests first before any one.

8 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by ken6488(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:

NATO already did they’ blockade Russia territory, Putin said he will respond

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by ken6488(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

exactly they are very bias

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by ken6488(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
God1000:

it is the best time

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
ken6488:
exactly they are very bias
I swear
The we can do it but you can’t do it.

Africans need to wake up like the Chinese

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Is there a nuke facility in Poland?
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

I swear
The we can do it but you can’t do it.

Africans need to wake up like the Chinese
What do you want Africans to do
undecided
We don't have electrical power

1 Like

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 9:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
baralatie:

What do you want Africans to do
undecided
We don't have electrical power
I’m not talking about us having nukes but Africa leaders need to take things seriously like build up the nations like China and Europeans did.
We have the manpower, resources and I mean everything to be great.
Europeans and the rest should be begging us for loans etc not the other way around.
Many people in Nigeria, saying China products are fake yet same China exports billions worth of dollars goods to EU, Russia and USA every year and those countries never complained.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by ken6488(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
baralatie:
USA has nuke their
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
baralatie:
Not yet, I think
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by OhMyG0d: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

Misinformed fellows. Don't mind them jare.
What the Belarusian president demanded was that the Russia president should deployed Nuke in Belarus to counter incessant NATO nuclear capable planes flying by Belarus borders.
President Putin told him he will train, upgrade and deployed Belarusian SU-25 jets to carry Nuke charges and that Russia will deploy ISKANDER which have both ballistic and cruise variants and can carry both conventional and nuclear weapons.

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
OhMyG0d:
Misinformed fellows. Don't mind them jare.
What the Belarusian president demanded was that the Russia president should deployed Nuke in Belarus to counter incessant NATO nuclear capable planes flying by Belarus borders.
President Putin told him he will train, upgrade and deployed Belarusian SU-25 jets to carry Nuke charges and that Russia will deploy ISKANDER which have both ballistic and cruise variants and can carry both conventional and nuclear weapons.
That’s the reason I hate double standard
USA can never allow Mexico or Canada to have nukes, never.
No nation in America continents have nuclear weapons apart from USA. Why?
Immediately India have nukes with the help of USSR the USA helped Pakistan immediately.

8 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by baralatie(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
ken6488:
USA has nuke their
I don't think so!
Poland does not have because of its border with Belarus!
Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by sunboy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm … this is getting interesting. A maximum pressure on EU/NATO cos of Lithuanian’s move on Kaliningrad ? Chechens getting nuke too ?

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Putin suddenly arrived at the Kremlin at night.

Russian media report that the presidential cortege arrived at the Kremlin at 23:00.
This is extraordinary, usually it is associated with some important decision.
The videos are already everywhere but some said it’s because of Russia graduation day and some said it’s because of NY post that NATO commanders are in Kyiv helping Ukraine.

Nobody knows

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:
Putin suddenly arrived at the Kremlin at night.

Russian media report that the presidential cortege arrived at the Kremlin at 23:00.
This is extraordinary, usually it is associated with some important decision.
The videos are already everywhere but some said it’s because of Russia graduation day and some said it’s because of NY post that NATO commanders are in Kyiv helping Ukraine.

Nobody knows

Peskov just said it is nothing and everyone should calm down but me thinks something is up especially Kaliningrad.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Peskov just said it is nothing and everyone should calm down but me thinks something is up especially Kaliningrad.
I think it’s because of Russia graduation day
They said it’s has been 2 years without celebrating it.

Peskov words ke grin

That man word is always to calm things but, if something was „up“ they wouldn’t be driving all the way through Moscow as Putin can order action anywhere.

Kaliningrad matter is already undergoing talks between EU, Lithuania and Russia.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
seunny4lif:

I think it’s because of Russia graduation day
They said it’s has been 2 years without celebrating it.

Peskov words ke grin

That man word is always to calm things but, if something was „up“ they wouldn’t be driving all the way through Moscow as Putin can order action anywhere.

Kaliningrad matter is already undergoing talks between EU, Lithuania and Russia.

Peskov could have said it was because of the graduation day. I guess we see in coming days.

Lithuania said they will do what they want, which is blocking Kaliningrad.

Right now there are two Russian Air Force IL-76 over Moscow.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Peskov could have said it was because of the graduation day. I guess we see in coming days.

Lithuania said they will do what they want, which is blocking Kaliningrad.

Right now there are two Russian Air Force IL-76 over Moscow.
Lithuania are just making noise as not to look weak.
No one in the Germany, Italy or France even the head of NATO, the USA will want a fight because of Lithuania.
Ask an average USA citizens if they know where Lithuania is located.

Lithuanian MEP Petras Auštrevičius (Liberal Movement) says the European Commission has drafted a document saying Lithuania must allow sanctioned goods to transit through LT to Kaliningrad.
He says EC is backtracking on its position & will ease the sanctions it imposed on Russia

I think it has more to do with the graduation celebration as Fireworks over State house

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 12:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Russian Air Force strategic bomber voice net active 5648 Kilohertz USB and 6552 Kilohertz USB at 2328 UTC now

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 1:14am On Jun 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
Russian Air Force strategic bomber voice net active 5648 Kilohertz USB and 6552 Kilohertz USB at 2328 UTC now

They deploying bombers?

1 Like

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:

They deploying bombers?
At least 5 Tu bombers in the air in Belarus maybe more air strikes ongoing just like yesterday.

Pentagon can’t fathom the fact the the Russians are firing more shells daily than was fired during the entirety of desert storm. Firing more missiles per day than the US makes per year.
Clearly the Russians were prepared for this.

We will know the issue in the morning

5 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 1:36am On Jun 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

At least 5 Tu bombers in the air in Belarus maybe more air strikes ongoing just like yesterday.

Pentagon can’t fathom the fact the the Russians are firing more shells daily than was fired during the entirety of desert storm. Firing more missiles per day than the US makes per year.
Clearly the Russians were prepared for this.

We will know the issue in the morning

Chai! Ukraine don buy market.

Russia is in that Great Patriotic War mood again. They have been preparing for 8 years.

I guess we will see the destruction in the morning.

4 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 1:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Chai! Ukraine don buy market.

Russia is in that Great Patriotic War mood again. They have been preparing for 8 years.

I guess we will see the destruction in the morning.
By morning
Ukraine is losing both economy and land, it’s getting crazy that almost all the pro Ukraine accounts, I’m following are now calling for negotiation because not only is Russia winning the military campaign but they are making massive billions from oil, gas, and Wheats, in summer meaning they will make more in Winter.

USA sec of the state already talking meeting his Russia counterpart to discuss about Ukraine.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by Drenimarcus(m): 1:51am On Jun 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

By morning
Ukraine is losing both economy and land, it’s getting crazy that almost all the pro Ukraine accounts, I’m following are now calling for negotiation because not only is Russia winning the military campaign but they are making massive billions from oil, gas, and Wheats, in summer meaning they will make more in Winter.

USA sec of the state already talking meeting his Russia counterpart to discuss about Ukraine.

Russian long range hypersonic strategic bombers have taken to the skies.

Russia’s budget surplus is so massive!

EU wants negotiations cos they know winter will be so bad and lots of them have elections coming up soon. Russia hasn’t even sanctioned anyone yet.

3 Likes

Re: Russia To Arm Belerus With Nukes by seunny4lif(m): 1:59am On Jun 26, 2022
Drenimarcus:

Russian long range hypersonic strategic bombers have taken to the skies.

Russia’s budget surplus is so massive!

EU wants negotiations cos they know winter will be so bad and lots of them have elections coming up soon. Russia hasn’t even sanctioned anyone yet.

I said before that EU rushed to sanctioned Russia because of those parasites EU states like Poland and Lithuania.

Italia PM said that the sanctions on Russia by EU has not only reduced Italy production by 30% but also rise the cost of things by 30% and yet the Russians have made billions euros meaning that they are making money while been sanctioned, this came after the Split of MPs that want an end to Italia support for Ukraine.

Kiev orders Ukrainian troops to RETREAT from Lysyschansk and all remaining towns of Lugansk to avoid entrapment - Just now Turkish Media

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putin Orders For Wagner To Be Disbanded. / Us Soldier Guilty Of Raping And Killing 14 Yr Old Iraqi Girl / Horrifying Brutality Of Pro-morsy Protesters In Egypt - Killing POLICE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.