Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,266 members, 7,981,489 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:24 PM

Omah Lay To Release Debut Album “boy Alone” Next Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay To Release Debut Album “boy Alone” Next Month (267 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / The Moment Burna Boy Brings Out Omah Lay To Perform At His 02 Arena Show [video] / Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay To Release Debut Album “boy Alone” Next Month by LetDemKnow(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2022

Omah Lay has pushed back the release his debut studio album “Boy Alone” to July 15. The 14-track project which was supposed to premiere on June 24, but will now release next month after suffering some license and rights delays. The singer had earlier suggested this in a tweet he posted a couple of weeks ago.

Already, two singles have been released off the album including “Attention” featuring Justin Bieber and the recently released “Woman.”

The full project is now expected to make its debut on July 14 and is available for pre-sale.

Meanwhile Omah Lay will go on a world tour about two months after his album debut, Beginning with North America including USA and Canada. The “Boy Alone Tour” will officially kick off with a concert in Silver Spring Maryland on the 7th of September. Tickets are now available for purchase.

Check out the poster below for more details.

SOURCE -https://mediarants.com/omah-lay-to-release-debut-album-boy-alone-next-month/

(1) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Announces End Of Marriage To Funke Akindele / My Wife Will Be Provided By God At The Right Time- Actor Kenneth Aguba Breaks Si / #bbnaija: “you Are Selfish And Self-centered” — Sheggz Slams Bella For Refusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.