Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,592 members, 7,944,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu (376 Views)

Petition Against Bola Tinubu By Bolaji Akinyemi / A Real Case IPOB And Alledged Manslaughter / The Grand Betrayal! How Tokunbo Afikuyomi Ganged Up Against Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
The truth of the matter:

I am sure by now you all know who Buhari's annoited candidate is and it is not Tinubu.

Tinubu is just being toyed with and it is pathetic despite all the money at his disposal, no one in his camp is able to see and advise the man accordingly. What he needs is truly intelligent people not the agbada-wearing, show bobo people flocking around.

They say he has no certificates, how come he ruled Lagos for 8 years?
If he was cleared by INEC then why is INEC raising the issue now? Was INEC bribed to clear Tinubu who won elections twice as governor of Lagos state?

Is certificate a yardstick for measuring intelligence and capability to govern?

Professor Goodluck Jonathan, a decorated, properly schoolled "intellectual" under who's watch One Diezani Allison stole money to the extent of owning a diamond encrusted bra!

Both Diezani and GEJ had lofty educational qualifications but they ran the aground.

If Educational qualification and certificates where a yardstick for measuring intelligence and Productivity, how come we have millions of Civil Engineering Professors but still contract the chinese to build our Roads?
Certificates is important but we have Peter Obi, Ekweremadu, even Buhari travel abroad for treatment, what happened to all the Professors of medicine with lofty certificate in Nigeria?

Millions of young Nigerians with certificates, has it helped anyone?

Lets be truthful and honest to ourselves.
How come Bola Tinubu ruled Lagos for 8yrs and now you are bringing up the talk of certificate, its a disgrace to the nation an a misnormer, by virtue he is qualified to run for Presidency or does the position of Governor of Lagos state not require certificates? If yes, how come he was cleared to run for Governor?

Did President Buhari provide a WAEC certificate? But he ran for presidency by virtue of previous positions held.

Let INEC tell us what happened.

Note: My email is on my profile and open to connecting...
Re: Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vladigor2:
The truth of the matter:

I am sure by now you all know who Buhari's annoited candidate is and it is not Tinubu.

Tinubu is just being toyed with and it is pathetic despite all the money at his disposal, no one in his camp is able to see and advise the man accordingly. What he needs is truly intelligent people not the agbada-wearing, show bobo people flocking around.

If he was cleared by INEC then why is INEC raising the issue now? Was INEC bribed to clear Tinubu who won elections twice as governor of Lagos state?

Professor Goodluck Jonathan, a decorated, properly schoolled "intellectual" under who's watch One Diezani Allison stole money to the extent of owning a diamond encrusted bra!

Both Diezani and GEJ had lofty educational qualifications but they ran the aground.

If Educational qualification and certificates where a yardstick for measuring intelligence and Productivity, how come we have millions of Civil Engineering Professors but still contract the chinese to build our Roads?
Certificates is important but we have Peter Obi, Ekweremadu, even Buhari travel abroad for treatment, what happened to all the Professors of medicine with lofty certificate in Nigeria?

How come Bola Tinubu ruled Lagos for 8yrs and now you are bringing up the talk of certificate, its a disgrace to the nation an a misnormer, by virtue he is qualified to run for Presidency or does the position of Governor of Lagos state not require certificates? If yes, how come he was cleared to run for Governor?

Did President Buhari provide a WAEC certificate? But he ran for presidency by virtue of previous positions held.

School improves your knowledge, not intelligence. Apparently most people do not understand what intelligence is. It is abilities that you are born with. What it is not, is knowledge.
Re: Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vladigor2:
The truth of the matter:

To be elected as Governor of a State in Nigeria, one must fulfill the following requirements according to the constitution:

1. He must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2. He must have attained the age of thirty-five years;
3. He must be a member of a political party and that political party must have sponsored him; and
4. He must also be educated to at least the School certificate level or its equivalent.

BOLA AHMED TINUBU WAS GOVERNOR FOR 8 YEARS.
Re: Certificates: A Real Case Against Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Vladigor2:
The truth of the matter:

If he was qualified to be governor then he is qualified to be President.

(1) (Reply)

57 Successful Investors Get Marginal Oil Field Licences Tuesday – FG / From Jobless Villager To U.S. Citizen”,how Uche Ekwunife Transformed My Life / Ukraine-russia War 5 Months Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.