Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,547 members, 7,941,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! (940 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Ogbunike Cave And Her Untapped Tourist Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by drumma(m): 4:52am On Jul 24, 2011
As a result of the heartaches this beloved country of mine has caused me, I have decided to seek for better options by traveling out of this country to either canada, US or europe, I have a zero balance account but I got alot of potentials that can help me achieve whatever I set out to do anywhere I find myself.

I am not seeking a white collar job as that's not even close to helping make my plans come thru but I am a very good and passionate professional drummer with good and creative skills and i know what the demands are overseas for talents such as mine, coupled with that, I possess a Diploma certificate in IATA/UFTAA & EBT COURSE which could enable me get a job in the aviation sector in just 24hours of my arrival in any country only if i have a work permit.

I do not know how to proceed with this but I am pretty willing to leave this country for a couple of years and get something done with me life before its too late so I am kinda looking for sponsors who would be willing to invest in this lucrative potentials and and come to terms of repayment as I do not have any cash on my to process any travel documents,
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by justwise(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2011
drumma:

As a result of the heartaches this beloved country of mine has caused me, I have decided to seek for better options by traveling out of this country to either canada, US or europe,  I have a zero balance account but I got alot of potentials that can help me achieve whatever I set out to do anywhere I find myself.

I am not seeking a white collar job as that's not even close to helping make my plans come thru but I am a very good and passionate professional drummer with good and creative skills and i know what the demands are overseas for talents such as mine,  coupled with that[b], I possess a Diploma certificate in IATA/UFTAA & EBT COURSE which could enable me get a job in the aviation sector in just 24hours of my arrival in any country[/b] only if i have a work permit.

I do not know how to proceed with this but I am pretty willing to leave this country for a couple of years and get something done with me life before its too late so I am kinda looking for sponsors who would be willing to invest in this lucrative potentials and and come to terms of repayment as I do not have any cash on my to process any travel documents,
Who has being lying to you?
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
^^ bro, i saw that and nearly fell off the bed, BWAAAAAAAH!
that guy is definitely dreaming, people in the aviation industry are suffering and being let off but this guy thinks he can get a job in 24hrs. just for the appropriate person to even read his job application, would take much longer than that, let alone come for 1st/2nd or 3rd job interview.

this right here is the reason why so many end up doing some craziness to survive when they get to their Eldorado.

@poster
the reality is that African drummers are EVERYWHERE, no need to have one coming from Africa!
i know of a dreamer like you who ended up in Argentina and was so desperate for ANY job/money(and reluctant to go back home), that he ended doing g.ay indecency to make ends meet. BETTER BE WARNED!
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by justwise(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

that guy is definitely dreaming, people in the aviation industry are suffering and being let off but this guy thinks he can get a job in 24hrs. just for the appropriate person to even read his job application, would take much longer than that, let alone come for 1st/2nd or 3rd job interview.

this right here is the reason why so many end up doing some craziness to survive when they get to their Eldorado.

@poster
the reality is that African drummers are EVERYWHERE, no need to have one coming from Africa!
i know of a dreamer like you who ended up in Argentina and was so desperate for ANY job/money(and reluctant to go back home), that he ended doing g.ay indecency to make ends meet. BETTER BE WARNED!
grin grin grin grin that is the only thing that is possible in 24hrs as long as his a&ss is not written Exit Only
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 25, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin that is the only thing that is possible in 24hrs as long as his a&ss is not written Exit Only

That bit had me in stitches. grin
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by worry246(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2011
Many possibilities.
You can go to far east like China and sell body organs for transplant into rich people.
Many places to go to become drug mule.
Cary drugs strapped to body or swallowed in condoms through customs into USA or other countries.
Can sign on a warrier for dictator like Gadafi in libia.
Can meet up with people who will pay passage then make you slave worker for many years.
Might even become s-ex trader (boy or girl)
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by danie09(m): 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bro you can also work in farms in grenada and the only salary you wiill receive is free 3 apples/day. Or you can get ª sponsored trip to pakistan,iraq,libya or syria cos i heard they need black DRUMMER BOYS over there. gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin. Guy wake up ansd stop dreaming you be naija so suppose no dey get this kind fake dreams.
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by danie09(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2011
Bro you can also work in farms in grenada and the only salary you wiill receive is free 3 apples/day. Or you can get ª sponsored trip to pakistan,iraq,libya or syria cos i heard they need black  DRUMMER BOYS over there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy wake up and stop dreaming you be naija BOI so u no suppose  dey get this kind fake dreams.
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by moonraker(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2011
Buahahahaahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As usual, Justwise and Mr Brownjay did not take any prisoners hehehehehehehe

I really dont know what to say to this poster but Goodluck
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by noblegas2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the[b] reality is that African drummers are EVERYWHERE, no need to have one coming from Africa![/b]i know of a dreamer like you who ended up in Argentina and was so desperate for ANY job/money(and reluctant to go back home), that he ended doing g.ay indecency to make ends meet. BETTER BE WARNED!

lmao
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by dustydee: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. STOP KILLING THE GUYS DREAMS PLEASE. After all that's what Joseph told his brothers and they didn't believe him grin grin grin Potential drug pusher you have there.
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^it has nothing to do with killing a person's dreams but ALL to do with being real.
there is nothing wrong with that person traveling abroad but he should certainly know the REAL employment situation about where he is going.

whoever assured him that he would find employment in 24hrs is a damn liar! yeah its possible, just like its possible for 2 white parents to have a black baby.
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by dustydee: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2011
^^ I was being sarcastic there. wink
Re: I Would Love To Travel: Got Potentials But Not Cash: Sponsors Re Welcomed! by samtoye(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2011
A Lizard at home does not and cannot become a crocodile in the forest!!! My guy if you cant make anything of your life in your father's land where you know all the terrains like the back of your hands, what guarantees you would make it in a strange land!!!!!!, its not bad to dream but make sure it aint day dreaming!!!

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To America In June 2012 / Where Is It Safe To Be?? / Russian Roads Aren't For The Faint Hearted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.