Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,834 members, 7,976,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Actor Ogogo Explains Why He Physically Engaged Touts In Ogun State (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ogogo Explains Why He Physically Engaged Touts In Ogun State (video) (329 Views)

Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Davido Angry, Left As His Performance Was Disrupted By Touts In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Ogogo Explains Why He Physically Engaged Touts In Ogun State (video) by Azeemokoya: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Popular Yoruba movie actor, Taiwo Hassan who is better known as Ogogo has explained why he engaged in a scuffle with a tout in Ilaro, Ogun State.

In a video that surfaced online, the actor was seen brawling with an unidentified man in the midst of a crowd; and afterwards getting into his car and driving away from the scene.

In reaction to the incident, Ogogo took to his Instagram page on Friday, June 24, 2022, to tell his own side of the story.

He said after parting with all the money he had on him, a greedy fan demanded for more and dragged his native attire ‘agbada’ in the process which resulted in his reaction.

Infuriated by the harassment, Ogogo engaged in a bout with the fan after he dared him to do his worst.

Narrating what happened, Ogogo said; “Before bloggers pick this up, let me tell my side of the story and the truth.”
He added;

‘I was in Ilaro, my own home town, for an inspection of a project, after which some unknown guys walked up to me for the normal appraisals.

‘We watch your movie’, ‘give up money; ‘We watched you all through our childhood’…

https://newsroundtheclock.com/actor-ogogo-explains-why-he-physically-engaged-touts-in-ogun-state-video/

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Adha-mubarak As Lateef Shares Emotional Song That Will Make You Cry / "Sheggz Should Quit Talking About How Handsome He Looks"-adekunle BBNAIJA / Mum-of-three Caught Trying To Sell Her Child To Total Strangers For £4k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.