Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,260 members, 7,977,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu (291 Views)

NBA To Tinubu: Only Courts Can Determine What Is ‘Illegal’ / Nwajiuba Asks Court To Disqualify Tinubu, Atiku Over ‘vote Buying’ / Nobody Can Disqualify APC Presidential Candidate In 2023, Omo-Agege Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Yes you heard it right, thing is the case would be DOA because it was Tinubu that also helped Buhari toggle out of the same scenario years back.

Tinubu will use the same playbook
Re: Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2022
And the courts that did not disqualify him for gubernatorial Election under a PDP government would do so now, because Peter obi is contesting under labor party.They're always scared of meeting Jagaban at the polls
grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu by SocialJustice: 10:28am On Jun 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Yes you heard it right, thing is the case would be DOA because it was Tinubu that also helped Buhari toggle out of the same scenario years back.

Tinubu will use the same playbook
I want him to scale through so he can be defeated at the election.

This may not happen though because he will be disqualified as he admitted to perjury by himself. I do not understand what his handlers were doing.

2 Likes

Re: Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu by Rekhina(f): 10:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Then let's move to court then

2 Likes

Re: Only The Courts Can Disqualify Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Rekhina:
Then let's move to court then

Unfortunately for you again, you don’t have the locus standi to institute a case against him. At this stage, it is only APC members that contested against him for the party’s presidential ticket that can take him to court. That’s the position of the law sweetheart.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Banking On Northern Vote / "I’m Still Searching For My Running Mate" - Bola Tinubu / APC Led FG Complicit In Kuje Prison Attack – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.