Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,734 members, 7,935,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:39 PM

Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS (521 Views)

Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Vincent Enyeama Named Greatest African Goalkeeper Of All Time By IFFHS / De Bruyne Beats Fernandes, Messi To IFFHS World's Best Playmaker Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by vybzkartel: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
The list is compiled from 1901 to 2020
It has one Liberian
Two Ghanaians
Two Nigerians
Three Camerounians
One Morrocan
And Two Ivorians

They are

1. Thomas Nkonno
2. Sammy Kuffour
3. Nourodinne Naybet
4. Rigobert Song
5. Yayaha You're
6. Jay Jay Okocha
7. Nwankwo Kanu
8. Abedi Pele
9. George Weah
10. Samuel Eto
11. Didier Drogba

Your thoughts

Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by Slayar: 11:11am On Jun 26, 2022
Sammy Kuffour was Otuu
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by Edimakan(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by paulolee(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2022
mane, sallah, mahrez, oshimhen, ayew n aubameyang still needs alot of work to do before dey can reach any of dt 3 forwards..
dey raised d bar too high for any upcoming attacker...
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
Slayar:
Sammy Kuffour was Otuu
same way Ghanians would say okocha n kanu were over hyped...respect the legend because he did well with Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by Jokerman(m): 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Instead of Kanu, Salah or Aboutreka.... Kanu was a striker
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by vybzkartel: 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jokerman:
Instead of Kanu, Salah or Aboutreka.... Kanu was a striker

Kalusha bwalya for me
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by Slayar: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
paulolee:

same way Ghanians would say okocha n kanu were over hyped...respect the legend because he did well with Ghana

Dude,I don't know your age but I watched Sammy kuffour during his days . I stand by what I said.

He was always making mistakes and committing own goals. No way he's the African best in that position since the inception of football .
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by vybzkartel: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Slayar:

Dude,I don't know your age but I watched Sammy kuffour during his days . I stand by what I said.

He was always making mistakes and committing own goals. No way he's the African best in that position since the inception of football .

Mistakes kwa?
Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by paulolee(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Slayar:

I dnt know ur age too n I think it seems you dnt know the criteria dt was used to placed him there, its better u visit the site n read to understand better...the IFFHS isn't a local blog dt just dish out trash,
no list is perfect n even if ur preferred player is placed there, dey would still be critics against our player.

1 Like

Re: Africa's All Time Football Eleven According To IFFHS by Slayar: 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
paulolee:

I dnt know ur age too n I think it seems you dnt know the criteria dt was used to placed him there, its better u visit the site n read to understand better...the IFFHS isn't a local blog dt just dish out trash,
no list is perfect n even if ur preferred player is placed there, dey would still be critics against our player.

The OP posted and asked us to give our thoughts and I gave my thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Records That Could Never Be Broken / OFFICIAL: Christian Eriksen Signs For Man Utd / Death Of Eben Byers, Early 1900s Golfer Who Drank Radium Until Jaw Fell Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.