Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women (11438 Views)

See How Unilag Lesbians Are Having Fun Inside Girls Hostel (video) / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / LESBIANS: Are These Beautiful Girls Lesbians Or Feminists? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
UchihaRhaegar:
glad I discovered this thread, I like girls and I'm always scared ppl will find out. that's why I use guy monikers everywhere, even on fb smiley
Fvck what people think. I like girls too.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by YourFavorite21(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah I am smiley I don't take pictures.
it's rare, to see a young lady that doesn't take pictures.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
YourFavorite21:
it's rare, to see a young lady that doesn't take pictures.
I know right grin
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by hilfinity(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Create your Natal Chart

Then check the position of the Venus in your Chart.

[/quote]

I'll check it out, thanks.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by timstone(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2022
Jeon:
hilfinity
timstone
prciouschika
[ Mars ]

YourFavorite21

Please explain how to do this cos it sounds interesting .

Create your Natal Chart

Forgive me,what is nattal chat
How can I create one

Then check the position of the Venus in your Chart.

nnamdi640
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=timstone post=114872709][/quote]
visit astro.seek
provide the date, time and location of birth..

2 Likes

Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by lexy2014: 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Beehive01:
REASONS LESBIANS ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO MEN
The male anatomy is so weird looking and ugly to them, they actually don't understand how women touch those things or even look at one
The body physicque of a man is irritating and disgusting to them
A man's deep weed voice is never in any way attractive to them
Lesbians are not attracted to masculine energy or anything masculinity in a sexual or romantic way
The scent and sweat in men is a turn off on its own
These are the reasons why female beauty has so abundantly been praised in paintings, music, poetry and sculpture-and thus, the association between beauty and the female sex has become heavily ingrained in the human culture.

REASONS LESBIANS ARE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN
There's just something about women that appeals to them, men never have it. Lesbians love the way women sound,there touch, the way their bodies look

Lesbians love women with great passion
Womens voices is so beautiful and calming, Lesbians love the way girls laugh sound, women are beautiful
Women are expressive, gentle and soft
Lesbians love the way girls smell, the female body is very gorgeous,Like a work of art, they just love the shape in women's body, there breast, voice and smooth skin
Lesbians have always wanted to kiss a girl, feel their soft lips on theirs, feel their smooth skin, touch their breast and have them touch theirs

Lesbians love everything about women,women are art itself, and wonderful creatures.
The hips,the ankles,the feet, their scent,the lips, the chin,calves, lower back and stomach, the vulva, the waist, the shape, the ass, the legs, the ribs, the back, the neck, arms, wrist, fingers,bones in the hand,shoulders, sternum, Of course the boobs,the chest, the collarbones,the face, behind their ears,
Girls are

In conclusion Lesbians love everything in a woman's body, from her eyes, body language and structure, how she carries herself . Lesbians love every thing in a woman. WOMEN ARE WONDERFUL PIECE OF ART!!!

Do you use intimacy gadgets made in the shape of a man's pinis?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dorwadora:
This thread is dedicated to lesbians and people who shares and support the orientation. I wonder why some people are trying to be stupid by preaching their different perspective here undecided

As par the thread

A woman and a woman making love is the most lovely thing on earth. An exquisite art .

Two lovely feminine bodies tangled on the bed is the most lovely thing on earth. It's a magic you can't explain because words can't quantify it's goodness.

A man and a woman sex is all about the man trying to dominate the woman sexually. Trying to show his stamina but a woman and woman is passion,love and understanding.

Do you use intimacy gadgets made in the shape of a man's pinis (strap on etc)?

How is sex between a man and woman about a man trying to show his stamina and devoid of passion,love and understanding?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by UchihaRhaegar: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thonia69:
Fvck what people think. I like girls too.
Dangerous advice to give people living in hostile places, abeg o...
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
UchihaRhaegar:

Dangerous advice to give people living in hostile places, abeg o...
You live in the north?
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by BeanmanX(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
MagnoIia:
my phishing tools was in my PC which is faulty and beyond repairs.
Need to get a new PC and download new phishing tools.
For the time being you can try password guessing, it works
How far vikho,,,Graceville2020,,, Satanist,,,,,begat40,,, inspectorlawal,,, ebenezertriump

U done go clone person account again abi? useless troll
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by UchihaRhaegar: 10:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thonia69:
You live in the north?
No, thank heavens... buh still. people are not exactly crazy about lesbians where I reside,we keep it on the low.
you seem like an interesting person, I'll like to know you more
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
UchihaRhaegar:
No, thank heavens... buh still. people are not exactly crazy about lesbians where I reside,we keep it on the low.
you seem like an interesting person, I'll like to know you more
Alright! Awwwnn embarassed
You can send me a mail.
Re: Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women by JoyousFurnitire(m): 3:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Dorwadora:

A man and a woman sex is all about the man trying to dominate the woman sexually. Trying to show his stamina but a woman and woman is passion,love and understanding.

This is not totally true.

Heard of men that are subs or women that are dominatrix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lalasticlala Enjoyin' Life With His Bae(photo) / Slay Queen Set Internet On Fire By Kissing Her Female Partner / Check Out This Sexy Beautiful Girl Selfie

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.