Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan (88036 Views)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / 2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Jack Obinyan: Edo State ACP Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by kenx1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Omo this is true, u need to see the crowd @Ring road it was something else!
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by favor914: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
victorazy:

God is working. Just as God used Moses to trick Pheroh's magicians to cast their magic sticks, He has taken Abdulsalam Abubakar (head of cabal) out the way (he is I'll) Mbaka is
prejudiced, Atiku grabbed wrong candidate (Okowa). Obidient storm is raging. Is gonna be a landslide. I wish they imposed a Muslim as Tinubu's running mate grin Obi don win grin
And who is Peter Obi’s running mate? Doyin Okupe.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Maj196(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi lo kan. Not Emi lo kan

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by AlhajiApa(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
BTW what about Omoyele Sowore?
I think this man has a better profile.
Just saying though.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by imagrg(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'm an Edo man.
I'm obi dient to the letter.

3 Likes

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Keep deceiving yourselves, no body know Peter ObiTUARY in Edo.

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.
short poor man with no substance. I wonder wetin igbo do u

U r so full of hate. Tufiakwa. Your hell fire is sure

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by yommen: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
chukkystar:
Seriously Edo and Rivers are like that, no sitting on the fence. They pick their side and support fully

Hopefully, they come in good number to vote, just like the north does.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by BigBashiru: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Peter Obi will win the East, Atiku will come 2nd, Tinubu will win the West, Atiku will come 2nd, Atiku will win the North, Tinubu will come 2nd.

Your guess is as good as mine, Abubakar Atiku is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I know ur script. If the Atiku becomes president next will be "Atiku is a disaster"...

Nigerians are sick in the head....
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Abujason: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

You sure?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVY20OOyvHg

Abeg leave am!
The bus don leave am behind.
Soon hin eyes go clear.
He is a suffering and smiling crew member.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by bunminikan(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

When you cut snake's head off, it tends to pretend it's still alive. Supporters of those old guys are just trying to be relevant

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by BigBashiru: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
imagrg:
I'm an Edo man.
I'm obi dient to the letter.

That's the spirit
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Sonn(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
One thing i know is the fact that he left an exceptional legacy in public office, he cleared the depth he met, did not borrow and left billions in state account,
I was there during his tenure as Anambra state governor and i saw what he did, his performance was excellent, the only problem he has is sharing money to his fellow politicians..
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
ThePlugg:
I really want Obi for president.....if only the Godfather's of Nigerian politics will allow undecided
Oga vote first

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by afbstrategies: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

E Pain you ba? Please don't kill yourself ooo. Even Mohammed Ali is no longer alive to save you.
That bad you are wishing others is with you a million times. shocked

Running to church or mosque will make it worse for you.

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Hakeem3(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Edo State will vote PDP as usual.
Sorry, What is PDP?
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
SEGLIZ:
I don't believe or truth Nigerian politicians likewise the electorate, they worst for it (messiah today crucify him tomorrow - soon as money changes hand the music changes.
money doesn't change hands in Labour Party. Obi bribe nobody, FYI
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Nakuza(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians are tired of the old ways and are ready to embrace the new ways with Peter Obi as the pivotal. Win or lose, Nigerians across religion and tribes divide are determine to make a strong statement comes 2023 predential election with Peter Obi candidature.
Taraba state youths are solidly Obidient.
#We move!

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Preciousppearl(f): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Flier:
You should stop decieving yourself! obi can not win out of twitter without adverts,I must tell you more than 60 percent of real electorate in south west have never heard anything like Obi
He can only destroy ATiku chances in south east and south south, he has no chance in south west,only if he is ready to spend money
but isn't it obvious to you,it's not about money anymore.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Shawl001(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
But,
The bitter truth is, politics in Nigeria isn't about "free and fair", there are principalities and powers that must back you up. If they don't, forget, you ain't going anywhere. Ask Abiola. Even if you think you've won, " they" must approve you to be the winner before you've truly won.
EXCEPT GOD HELPS US THIS TIME. NO POWER IS BEYOND GOD!
WE must pray harder.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Qwerty4u(m): 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Give Nigeria to the wise , innovative and experienced ones ... Such and OBI-dient man

Meanwhile see the campaign song

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by shortIGBOman: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
EmekaBlue:
short poor man with no substance. I wonder wetin igbo do u

U r so full of hate. Tufiakwa. Your hell fire is sure

Bla bla bla. grin

Igbo will never rule this our beautiful Country.

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Wisetrue99: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

No political structures, no followers, no nothing. grin grin grin grin
He is about to have one!
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by Olasimpson: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
zionmde:
Very good development
Edo is the pivot state in the entire SS
If Obi can capture Edo, benue, nasarrawa, taraba and ondo state then it is game over. All other NC states won't give him at least 30%

Whether he wins or not, he has already redefined politics in Nigeria, we can now believe a man without a godfather will have a chance to be president

Wake up from your dream bro. E go shock all of una say Obi no fit see 1 million vote
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by IamANigerianMan: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
olancho:
Let’s forget tribe, religion and any other sentiments. Let vote for someone that will perform and change things. We have really suffered enough in this country.
So no christian in whole Nigeria can perform very well, Op carry your preaching to yourself...
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by PointZerom: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Enter your room and remove those items imported and sold to you by the Igbos you hate.

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by moneyissweet(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Edo no be yeye Eko wey no wan dey obidient

1 Like

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by RealEzee(m): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
shortIGBOman:

we dont need rulers

We need servants to serve this nation grin
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by ohireku(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
So u mean anybody or anyone collecting PVC or registering to get his or her PVC does that becos of Peter Obi. U are making a mistake of the highest order. Remember campaign has not start oooooo, so that u should know how u start ur permutations, either 30% or what ever u call it, till 2023 which is around the corner.
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by matm: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians shld choose between worse suffering and fresh air.Peter Obi is d only candidate dt can know where to start in rescuing Nigeria's dying economy.Any other person going there will increase the masses suffering by 100% for d next 8ysars
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by zionmde: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Olasimpson:

Wake up from your dream bro. E go shock all of una say Obi no fit see 1 million vote
Said a tinubu supporter who has no base aside SW
Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by favor914: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigBashiru:

I know ur script. If the Atiku becomes president next will be "Atiku is a disaster"...

Nigerians are sick in the head....
Just like Peter Obi that was Atiku’s house boy less than 4 years ago, what has changed from then till now?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Re: After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan by HRMK: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
what is this one saying?to him the crowd determines the level of acceptance?is he new in the country?lets all wait for other aspirants if there wont be a larger crowd!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Anambra Police Bust Sex Slave Camp, Rescue 35 Girls (Photos) / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.