Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,073 members, 7,977,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:31 PM

How They Sponsor Immorality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How They Sponsor Immorality. (215 Views)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality / Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How They Sponsor Immorality. by Roycemadeit(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2022

They keep preaching against very natural things. They keep shrouding it and when it becomes a perversion they still come back to the same cause for the solution.

Over the years they have been preaching against sex, nudity and the likes and you can testify that there has not been a turnaround, instead "immorality" grows every day.

They say before the missionaries came with their lies and beliefs, we were free of perversions, even though the women wore fewer clothes; there were no cases of rape, and everyone and everything were in natural harmony. But, the movement of the natural became something to be ashamed of, something to be hidden, something to be delayed, something to be uneducated about, IT BECAME A PERVERSION.

When sexuality is suppressed in a person, they become dysfunctional. It becomes hard for them to reconcile the lies that have been told and their feelings. They become angry, violent and depressed.

It is very unfortunate that when they become parents, they will in turn feed their kids with the same information that they were fed because they know of nothing else.

I think we owe it to ourselves to ask important questions and not follow blindly books that are contradictory in themselves.

The more condemned and suppressed anything is the more heightened and popular it becomes.
Re: How They Sponsor Immorality. by blazingblender(m): 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Well for me I think
You made a point
But I believe it's non of my business
Just do what is right and leave others to face the repercussions of their wrong deeds

(1) (Reply)

What Have We Done? Bishop Ezeokafor Bemoans Killing Of Priests / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/07/2022 / #healingstreams: World Largest Ever Healing Crusade With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.