Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,934 members, 7,980,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) (712 Views)

See The Crowd That Came Out For Jonathan Campaign Rally In 2015 In Kano / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
Peter Obi is a goal. Nigeria will be great again

7 Likes

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
Enough is enough for our corrupted leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by DontGiveUpYet: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2022
We move. Fully OBIdient

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by zeuss: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
The revolution has begun

2 Likes

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Babaken(m): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ogini.

2 Likes

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by chatinent: 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
I remember my stay in Jos. Quite adventurous.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Pakute: 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
I looked at their forehead and I saw Obidient written on it. mumu
Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Yooruba1914: 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
We will rather vote 4 atiku who has a realistic chance than let you guys waste our votes, and let the demonic party win.

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Macphenson: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
If you are looking for Peter Obi's structure, look no more.

2 Likes

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Smithkafors(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Let's get Nigeria working again. Peter Obi is a goal.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by heniford2: 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
Youths are waking up

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Gentino(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ballot revolution has begun
Re: Large Crowd That Came Out To Register For PVC In Jo's Yesterday(photos) by Ibadanpikin: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2022
I was live at this venue,and i can tell you 90% of them are OBIDIENT.Even the senator representing plateau south Hon Gyang as join labour party because of the multitude of people supporting peter obi.We are currently in makurdi,were we will start mobilization for peter obi starting tomorrow.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Obi Needs Political Sponsor, Not Internet Noise. Says NNPP Jibrin. / You Lack Self Control, You Are Obidient To ME!- Omokri To Obi Supporters / Atiku Has More Potential Islamize Nigeria Not Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.