Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) (21069 Views)

Delta Reps Seat: Appeal Court Affirms Labour Party’s Election: Premium Time / Labor Party Election Rigger Caught Red- Handed In Surulere / Labour Party' Election Situation Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Paullo19: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs:
Keep shut and stop lying.
Sane people on dis forum knows Igbos r d one supporting obituary, it's all over social media.
Dem MANNA speaks with fact, so do other Nairalanders more sensible than u.
We say no to terrorists and murderers in my nation
I always pray God should keep setting such confusion in ur heads so that before u get urself back, this country would be in a better place... Amen..

Since u don't know the difference between IPOB and Nigerians getting tired of ur drug Lords with a touch of agbero vibes...we are tired of tribalistic politics and criminals..we want a better country ND if u think it's all about IPOB, just keep sleeping...i pray u are able to bring up children that are intelligent because u are dwelling in illiteracy..
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by wonderr(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Enemy of Nigeria spotted
anyone that wants Nigeria to split are the true enemies ipobians on the beat
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs:
Sane people on dis forum knows Igbos r d one supporting obituary, it's all over social media.

Your facts doesn't hold water, Nigerians are not gullible they are wiser now.

So, this propaganda will not fly.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Did Buhari condem Boko Haram before you voted him as your president or has Buhari condem Bandit killing your people in your region?

Was Buhari not against Goodluck over Boko Haram? I don't know what's wrong with most of you guys.

Eriggs:
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Igbojew: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs:
you created a thread and told Nairalanders that ipob killed one of your close family members 2 months, but u r still on Nairaland supporting dem cannibals and murderers.
Continue, dem no dey telli person. Na since dat dey I just leave an ignore u for ur sef
Hatred you people have against Igbos have already started consuming y'all.What brought IPOB and Peter Obi in this topic.So because he complained that IPOB killed one of his close relative which we all know it was you people usual propagandas against IPOB and he will not support Peter Obi same hateful people have been accusing of killing MASSOB and dumped their bodies in river just to make IPOB or MASSOB hate him which never worked.You people will eat your body and drink your blood if care is not taking..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Gohs: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
They should not worry.

Peter Obi will become president in 2023.

Whether they like him or not.

He's the next man for the job.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
DSC7:

You are irredeemable....

Tueeehhh....

Upon ur level of Exposure you still sound so myopic...

I pity you....

I think say na only me the person behind this monical is truly irredeemable
He or she irritates the Bleep outta me Kai
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by NancyGold121: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Mmmmmmmm

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.
They love hypocrisy so much.

Song of disobedience pandora.
Ipob national anthem.

Before your evil Apc took over power poor man with a family of 5 can manage 1k to cook rice and stew but now how can he survive with the level of suffering your evil Apc has rent out on the country?
Rice is now sold for #500 undecided
The poor masses will take their vengeance on your evil apcheat.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Chiffy: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

A fool at 40 is a fool forever

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Proudlyomonna: 3:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Igbojew:
Hatred you people have against Igbos have already started consuming y'all.What brought IPOB and Peter Obi in this topic.So because he complained that IPOB killed one of his close relative which we all know it was you people usual propagandas against IPOB and he will not support Peter Obi same hateful people have been accusing of killing MASSOB and dumped their bodies in river just to make IPOB or MASSOB hate him which never worked.You people will eat your body and drink your blood if care is not taking..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Oga ipob killing others who do not support their destructive oppressive fruad freedom struggle is no news or propaganda undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Medphy: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eyaa I can see how you are painedQuack production!

Seems it was produced in Aba!

So fake!

Picture quality 0
Sound 0
Content 0
Everything 0

[/quote]
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Realdon1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

With this ur move, I fear of you attempting suicide bcs of Obi.
Obi must rule you come 2023.
You must be under his leadership.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Fira09(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
OMG!
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by 1nice(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.
Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.
All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by wildkat: 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

Don’t u have anything to roast today?
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Flyingngel(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs post:

So when you and ur fellow Igbos were supporting, campaigning for d their atiku to be president this time 4 years ago, so you know he was not fit enough, but u all voted for him alongside una obituary, but suddenly, Atiku is no more ur God, he is now a criminal and a bad man and d obituary that was his Vice then is now d saint,, na hypocrisy go finish all of una supporting ipob las las.

You calling a man that has never called you derogatory names all because of politics baffle me. Now if somebody call you all these vain names you will want to destroy everywhere. Do unto other what you wish others do to you .
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by kingyakos: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs:

What about Oduduwa nation supporting tinubu. I've never seen your post that doesn't start or end with insult
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
RTR
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by NLPoliceWoman: 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
RTR
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by phenol33(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please you guys should edit this video and remove tinubu's picture from the video to avoid litigation from APC ..,
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by PericomaNwankwo: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.

Hello officer

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
immortalcrown:
This shows you do not know IPOB. And this is why you cannot defeat IPOB. IPOB is not interested in becoming Nigeria president. IPOB is not supporting Obi and Obi is not IPOB. But your foolishness will not allow you know it.

grin Thank you for giving it to that (wo)man wotowoto. E shock me say na you sha, but I don't have a shoise. I will agree with you like that. embarassed As a fellow Obidient.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
georgen2u:
You are really not a good person, I have been following you up on all ur post

Instead of attacking the credibility of the person you are stoking tribal sentiment
If this is all you have against peter Obi then
Am disappointed in you

You are the one that preaches peace and unity's etc

Suddenly your now championing ethnic sentiment

Shebi IPob want to leave Nigeria the government no gree now let's assume they want to unify and become Nigeria, yet you still don't want that
Tell me what you want?

Total annihilation of the tribe? Mr fake unity preacher

I just can't blv how low human beings can go,

I swear... the comments I have been seeing from that handle ehn, e just dey shock me. These times have just been revealing some characters. Even of some people I know and used to like. God abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-Olu Inspects Red Rail Line Projects / Tinubu Visits Sultan Of Sokoto As APC Campaign Trail Lands In Sokoto (Photo) / Treat IPOB, Other Militants Like Boko Haram – Northern Groups Tell FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.