Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:47 PM

Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” (39614 Views)

Obidients React As Twitter Removes Blue Tick From Peter Obi’s Twitter Handle / Peter Obi's Twitter Bio Does Not Reflect His Presidential Candidacy / Reno Omokri: I Have Arrived Near The Russian-Ukrainian War Zone, As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by thinkmoney(m): 6:27am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
..l have said it severally that the Inyamiris will cry after election, because the Obituary man will collect wotowoto.
The only thing that keeps u going in life is tribal bigotry. That's the only way u measure politics, "ur tribe against mine".
Very dark and illiterate individual

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:30am On Jun 27, 2022
Ego talking, highest bidder.
helinues:
And yet you chose Atiku over Obi

Shame on you Reno
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by gracealonev: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
..l have said it severally that the Inyamiris will cry after election, because the Obituary man will collect wotowoto.

In the first place, there is nothing exclusive to anyone in that particular statement. A school leaver who had a sound Economics teacher would certainly understand this.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by backbone503(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonyman55:
Is like this Man reasons from hiß anus..... We'll make the revelations now because delay the say is dangerous.........
I don't support any candidate because our votes do not count in Nigeria

Why then do politicians buy them? So you think give out 5-10k for something for nothing?
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Misterone: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

If Peter Obi loses, everyone will bear the brunt.

I am sure everyone is enjoying the madness incompetent Buhari has been shoving down everyone's throats for 7 years and counting.
someone said it here. Stop looking at people from your own point of view. Everyone cannot reason like you and be you. To you, buhari did not do well, to others he may be the best thing after jollof rice. And one thing I have observed is that those complaining are those waiting for government. Do something with what you have where you are.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2022
Pakute:

Peter Obi is 60+ and a grandpa, there's nothing youth about the fraud.
ogogo no be 61? Oya compare him with bubu n tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by MrALIVE: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
tribalistic GO*T

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by sirade2: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Very funny country Obi the serial lier, someone who ruled a state of less than 5 million population for 8years and nothing to write about the state, wanted to rule Nigeria of more than 200 million population......Anambra state is not even one to two of the richest state in southeast not even richer than any of southwest state

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man who transformed Lagos and southwestern state to the richest state in Nigeria, the man who has first class in accounting and business management and is the 2nd out of 15th famous Alumni of Chicago state University

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Misterone:
someone said it here. Stop looking at people from your own point of view. Everyone cannot reason like you and be you. To you, buhari did not do well, to others he may be the best thing after jollof rice. And one thing I have observed is that those complaining are those waiting for government. Do something with what you have where you are.
I can see you are very fulish and self-centered... Majority are suffering in this country. I pity your coming generation cus they are gonna eat from the bad your caused this nation.. you n your mentors..
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by arantess: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
..l have said it severally that my who're mother will cry after flirting, because she will collect wotowoto.
Oh really
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2022
sirade2:
Very funny country Obi the serial lier, someone who ruled a state of less than 5 million population for 8years and nothing to write about the state, wanted to rule Nigeria of more than 200 million population......Anambra state is not even one to two of the richest state in southeast not even richer than any of southwest state

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the man who transformed Lagos and southwestern state to the richest state in Nigeria, the man who has first class in accounting and business management and is the 2nd out of 15th famous Alumni of Chicago state University without attending primary n secondary school.. murasi

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Lightorder: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
And yet you chose Atiku over Obi

Shame on you Reno
Judas , don’t sell your good friends because even thier buyers will not trust you.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Lightorder: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022
. Judas , don’t sell your good friends because even thier buyers will not trust you.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by nedekid: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
Let's be truthful to ourselves, Obi wount collect "wotowoto", neither will Atiku or Tinubu. They are already established people. The most they will loose is elections.
Those that will collect wotowoto are the average Nigerians that will get bad leadership at the end of the day.
Abi you think say buhari loose anything for the past 7 years?
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by cochexky: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:

Even though you have choosing to suffer forever, why don't you think about ur children .. must you and ur generation suffer in ignorance and poverty forever.

When you loose this great opportunity ur name will remain sorry....

Kindly compare Jonathan and Buhari u would understand that ur helper must come from the South.

Stop fighting people that are � better of you.

Think about this comment and be OBIdient onward.

Go and Sin no more.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by vabok(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
Reno the idiot....
E be like say d money wey una thief don finish...
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by iampeterben(m): 6:58am On Jun 27, 2022
PO has to reply to this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by MartinsD12(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Niece:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfRwYruIIKl/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=
It's not true , Reno omokri can say anything just to score cheap political publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Rapuru14: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
This Pandora criminal Obi is a fake product. Even his brain is borrowed from the foolish Omokirikiri.

Stale!

Look for another line
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by jmoore(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Yoighaman:
Reno is one of the most intelligent men in the world, take it to the bank, his intelligence and wisdom is out of this world.....but he didn't control his anger here, he shouldn't have made that revelation.
Reno is a snake. Avoid those who are intelligent like snakes, they are manipulative.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by HakiimAlvista: 7:05am On Jun 27, 2022
I like this Reno but he's too aggressive and abusive replying comments. Public figure for that matta. As a public figure such things are welcome but you just have to overlook and move on. That's why Deji earns my respect!�Na man you be Ogbeni Adeyanju
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by jmoore(m): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2022
kayperry:

The way some of you just talk @times ehn, are you the one in charge of peter's mind that you are 100% certain about his intention, even your own life can you totally predict yourself, Let even jokingly admit peter obi wins, if he start misbehaving like his predecessor what can you do about it.
Same mistake we made electing GEJ, he is a saint, no shoe no bag, our mumu no end there we go jam BUBu mr integrity another saint, is that not enough clarification we should that thinking objectively, tinubu & Peter are ex goverors with a 8yrs ... who has more achievements with clear blueprints, we have gone beyond the "i will promises" campaign, now it should be show workings
Someone said Nigeria should employ 50 million youths to join the army. And you are ignoring the mental state of such person.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Thedon22: 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Peter Obis supporters will land him in trouble s.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Slynation(m): 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:
This Pandora criminal Obi is a fake product. Even his brain is borrowed from the foolish Omokirikiri.
coming from someone who has consumed agbado and corn grin
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by harmargedon: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
360degreess:
they still have nothing to loose, but it's better to try than not to at all. Obi is still young, he'll try again and again, but Guess who will have a stroke if he loses the election?.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Slynation(m): 7:12am On Jun 27, 2022
maybet081:
Please Reno manage atiku's accounts, leave obi alone, with all your wisdom and strategy you are yet to contest any elective post talk more of winning.

Butterfly thinks it's a bird.
Reno can only flex his muscles outside Nigeria, if he wants people to vote for Atiku, he should come and campaign in Nigeria...!! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by SocialJustice: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2022
DominusPrime:

I see palms greased in abundance for this madness seems to consume you...
No be even better grease. Selling his destiny for peanuts.
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Slynation(m): 7:13am On Jun 27, 2022
harmargedon:
they still have nothing to loose, but it's better to try than not to at all. Obi is still young, he'll try again and again, but Guess who will have a stroke if he loses the election?.
Iragbiji BATman I guess grin
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by royal231(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Nigeria revolves around mockery abi omokiri..
Re: Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” by Backpedal: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Nuzo1:
See dull Nigerians claiming principles they hardly practice.

This is not an Obi or Reno’s invented principle. It’s as old as the world itself.

All the OECD countries you know used these principles to develop rapidly.

The Americans used Magna Carta.

The Asians used Neo Confucianism.

The Europeans used Protestant work ethics.

The Scandinavians used the law of Jante.

All these laws are all the same. It’s about frugality, honesty, punishment, reward, equal justice, respect for law, production and less consumption.

In fact, Lee Kuan Yew made those principles popular and used it to develop Singapore right before us. It’s well documented in his autobiography “From third world to first”.

With these principles, Nigeria even with a dull guy as the president can become an OECD in less than 20years only if the dull guy has the “POLITICAL WILL” to effect these principles.
Very well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Senators Arrive In UK Court For Ekweremadu, Wife's Trial / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! / Senators Call For President Buhari’s Impeachment Over $496m Tucano Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.