Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,825 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old (447 Views)

National Honours: Gov Adeleke Congratulates Aregbesola, Oyetola, Davido, Others / Lowo Adebiyi: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile / Omisore’s Defection Widens Aregbesola, Oyetola’s Rift In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by SATANICALLY666: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Related thread: Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola (Photos)

* Says Ileri Group Circulating old pictures.

Chairman of ‘The Osun Progressives,’ a faction in All Progressives Congress in Osun State, Lowo Adebiyi, on Sunday said no reconciliation yet between the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola and the state’s Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola.

The Osun Progressives, backed by Aregbesola during the last governorship primary of APC in the state, had supported ex-Secretary to the state government, Moshood Adeoti, against Oyetola, who eventually won the party’s ticket.

Initially, both men had denied being at loggerhead, but days before the primary election exposed deep-seated ill feelings between the duo.

However, pictures of Oyetola and Aregbesola locked in warm embrace had on Sunday surfaced on the social media with accompanying words suggesting that the two men had reconciled.

But when contacted for a reaction, Adebiyi said members of Ileri Oluwa, the campaign group of Oyetola were circulating the pictures.

He said no reconciliation yet between the two men.

“They are old pictures. Members of Ileri Oluwa group are behind it. Disregard them. If there will be reconciliation, it is not pictures that you will see first. The discussion will be held first. No discussion yet. Nothing happened. No reconciliation yet,” Adebiyi said.

https://punchng.com/aregbesola-oyetola-yet-to-reconcile-says-apc-factional-chairman/

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by Massiveglory: 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yahooyahoo jagaban boys. Its their trade Mark. This is how they do everywhere. Lies, tribalism talks, perjury, fake news, yahooyahoo, falsification of age, results, facts and lots more.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by Totilopussylick(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
How does this matters

What really matters now is why their ancestor denied having primary and secondary school certificates

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by APCNGN: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
Massiveglory:
Yahooyahoo jagaban boys. Its their trade Mark. This is how they do everywhere. Lies, tribalism talks, perjury, fake news, yahooyahoo, falsification of age, results, facts and lots more.

grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by Salvador1: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu keyboard warriors and propaganda.

That's how the nation newspaper/propaganda was dishing out fake news against obi.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by fergie001: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Me looking at vicdom rn

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2022
Propaganda won't save Tinubu and apc

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by Sulele04(m): 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
I don't even know who yo support for this election.

On one hand I want Apc to lose Osun state cause Oyetola has been nothing but a disaster .

On the other hand I don't want Pdp to win not because I have anything against ade dancer I actually think he deserves a chance to govern Osun after his so many attempts, but I don't want Atiku to win presidency so I want Apc to retain Osun to have all the advantages they can get towards 2023.

Atiku must pay for what he did to Wike, he must be retired politically this 2023. angry angry
Re: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile - Lowo Adebiyi Says Pictures are Old by vicdom(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2022
fergie001:
Me looking at vicdom rn
cheesy grin
Fake news plenty for Media these days. No be my fault, boss. Please forgive grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herders Take Over Part Of Delta Community, Sparks Controversies / Is Peter Obi A Distraction To Tinubu Or Atiku? / Baba Agbado And His Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.