Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,278 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate (18800 Views)

Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Why I Refused To Be Peter Obi's Running Mate – Kwankwaso / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jubrin has abandoned Tinubu.Former tinubu campaign manager.As for Peter Obi, Peter Obi will pull more votes from SE, SS, NC and Sw Christains than Kwankwanso that will share Northern votes with Atiku

you igbo delusion always crack me up, please you can do better than this joke

every okirika clothes seller have turned to political analyst

1 Like

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by benheaven(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2022
JIBRIN IS SLEEPING.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by kponkedenge(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2022
MrCGPA:
Who give a Bleep? It's the turn of Southern Nigeria to produce President and the best Candidate at hand is Peter. I enjoin every Nigerian youth to Waste their votes on Peter Gregory Obi so that we show them Nigeria is Ours. Don't allow any body discourage you with any frivolous comments. End SARS should be a Child's play compared to 2023 agitation for better Nigeria. We are not supporting Tribe but better Nigeria.

Honestly, I wish we southerners can teach these northerners a lesson..... They think too highly of themselves.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by AlphaTaikun: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
I am not expecting that either, having seen the caliber of man Kwankwaso is. I experienced his governorship in Kano. He is overbearing and highly ambitious.Almost nobody from the northwest believes in Igbo presidency, more or less Kwankwaso who wants to be president himself. I don't even want such arrangement. Firstly, Kwankwaso will never be loyal to PO if such should happen, and to have such a disloyal, ambitious person as VP will do PO no good.
Very well said.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by ManirBK: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Mfetenang:
Did anyone really expect a man with structure to be running mate to a man with no structure in a single ward in Nigeria.
The NNPP already have serving senators, house of Reps,House of Assembly members,former governors and Local government chairmen in their fold.
What does Labour Party bring?
only stingies set of peaple
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by ManirBK: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Jubrin has abandoned Tinubu.Former tinubu campaign manager.As for Peter Obi, Peter Obi will pull more votes from SE, SS, NC and Sw Christains than Kwankwanso that will share Northern votes with Atiku
Do you mean the Stingy one

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by tamdun: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
aylagos:
Before nko 5% na vote ?
Emotional damage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by SunMusk(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
My guy Obi has a big chance by what is going every day. Is only Kano dat knows Engr Rabiu and he can't even win it.
Mfetenang:
Did anyone really expect a man with structure to be running mate to a man with no structure in a single ward in Nigeria.
The NNPP already have serving senators, house of Reps,House of Assembly members,former governors and Local government chairmen in their fold.
What does Labour Party bring?
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Reference(m): 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
pacespot:

We can't have northern presidency in 16 consecutive years, that is clear enough for any sane person to understand. Muslim-Muslim ticket, though has its own attendant problems, is a different ball game from 16 years of northern rule.

Affirmative action is affirmative action. What is the difference between religion and ethnicity when it comes to the challenges of Nigeria, everything is divided and destroyed along those lines. If we cannot have 16 consecutive years of a certain ethnic group why should we have 16 years of a certain religious group at the top of the food chain.

If it is a different ball game as you say then why will north not accept a Christian as a Vice President to represent their interests. Those who want to accommodate one will not accept the other. They will say competence matters when the narrative favours but they will not take that absolutely.

That is why folks like us are saying this ethno-religious permutations we always go through at every election cycle, that produces only poor quality leadership can only be solved when we sit down and agree amongst many things, to set the standards for what we want before the choice arises.

That if competence is what we want we should all agree to discard rotation and balance, that is end affirmative action as regards tribe and religion.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by pacespot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Reference:

Affirmative action is affirmative action. What is the difference between religion and ethnicity when it comes to the challenges of Nigeria, everything is divided and destroyed along those lines. If we cannot have 16 consecutive years of a certain ethnic group why should we have 16 years of a certain religious group at the top of the food chain.

If it is a different ball game as you say then why will north not accept a Christian as a Vice President to represent their interests. Those who want to accommodate one will not accept the other. They will say competence matters when the narrative favours but they will not take that absolutely.

That is why folks like us are saying this ethno-religious permutations we always go through at every election cycle, that produces only poor quality leadership can only be solved when we sit down and agree amongst many things, to set the standards for what we want before the choice arises.

That if competence is what we want we should all agree to discard rotation and balance, that is end affirmative action as regards tribe and religion.

Let's get this straight. Do you know that 16 consecutive years of Northern rule could mean forever. If northerners can hold on to power for 16 years, it could mean the power will never leave north again. 16 years is a long time my friend, even Buhari that has only been in power for 7 years, look at the the level of impunity in his government today, he was very humble in his first term, but in the last few years he has changed to an irresponsible and despotic leader because that Aso rock Villa is now feeling like a home to him as if he will never leave. So my friend, power intoxicates people a lot and if you leave it in the North for that long (16yrs), it may never leave there again. So this is different from the Muslim-Muslim ticket you are talking about which is about tolerance and diversity.
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by Toscobebo2: 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
I remain obidient
Re: Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate by tsmat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
ponyonm:

You obviously don't live in Lagos. Maybe you live in a cave. PO movement is real, loud and clear in Lagos.
On the subject matter, power has to come to the south. Kwakwanso should fall in line now if he is serious. If he does not, PO should look out for any other decent northern vice and set the ball rolling. There's no time to waste.

Lol. He said I don't live in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweets About Insecurity In Nigeria / Full List Of The 8th Assembly House Of Reps Standing Committees & Their Chairmen / My Suspension Cannot Stand - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.