Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,868 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:43 AM

Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition (1786 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Soludo Denies Collecting $28m To Blackmail Peter Obi / Soludo Denies Reported Job Vacancy Advertisements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Tinubuofemmanu: 2:42am On Jun 27, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF GOVERNOR CHUKWUMA CHARLES SOLUDO

RE: SOLUDO MOCKS PETER OBI, SAYS LP WILL LABOUR IN VAIN

The above statement allegedly credited to Governor Chukwuma Charles Soludo, CFR is totally false and unfounded

Our checks reveal the statement was a total misrepresentation by an overzealous reporter who was not among the journalists present when Governor Soludo spoke extempore during his interaction with some audience after his 100 days in office media broadcast

The above statement could best be described as an attempt by some misguided elements to cause disaffection between the Labour Party Presidential candidate, His Excellency, Peter Obi and the party leadership

We therefore wish to caution those wishing to cause mischief by publishing false and misleading stories to desist from doing so

The public should please disregard the entire statement as it never emanated from Governor Soludo

Signed

Christian Aburime
Press Secretary to the Governor

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by abobote: 2:45am On Jun 27, 2022
We already know its a fake news

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by derecho(m): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2022
That obviously was fake and has the signature of APC+PDP

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by kingsways: 2:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Of course Soludo would never say such

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:18am On Jun 27, 2022
What has Soludo been doing self ?

any projects started so far?..
Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by KingKO22: 3:43am On Jun 27, 2022
These cyberspace militants of Beerfraud republic are consoling themselves

I will see how you console yourselves after 2023 election

Labour in vain people of Obituary grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Macelliot(m): 3:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Anyone in his/her right thinking sense wiould have known that Soludo wouldn’t have said such.

Expect more propaganda, Election is drawing nearer.

Congratulations, GCFRN, President Peter OBI
(The man who changed the face of Nigerian politics).

8 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Akurakambe(m): 4:07am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu and his online urchins in the mud.
Nation newspaper is terrible.

13 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by inoki247: 4:20am On Jun 27, 2022
Lol people that survives on Fake News nd get orgasm from fake News dey cry of Fake News now wen iz abt dere lord I'm sure if is the other way round dey will swallow it....

I remember that Sanusi fake article d way dey are celebrating nd happy using the fake News to hold boy nd saying he endorsed dere candidate....

This one no get source to verify if na fake or original News na jus name dem write dere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by AmehTsaev: 4:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu paid miscreants are really desperate, bunch of slimy pathetic losers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by mustrule(m): 4:45am On Jun 27, 2022
I said it
Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 27, 2022
We all know it's from Tinubu urchins. Soludo can never make such statement!
He is not an uneducated druggy that goes about shouting about how he made a failure president.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Labour Party supporters are mostly made up with educated youths with high IQ and we all knew it was fake. However, the party of agberos, hoodlums, drug dealers and bullion van criminals are just clutching at straws.

All these desperation and peddling of lies shows that APC is a drowning party.

9 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:03am On Jun 27, 2022
Fake news from Tinubu The Nation Newspaper that reported it

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Even the Nairaland mod that pushed it to FP fully knew it was a fake news, but since the spirit of corruption don infect his/her heart it was rushed to FP for unnecessary wasted reactions.

Let's hope they will also push this to FP too.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Coolsperm: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Why react to fake news that we all knew was created by members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs)

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Jack005(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2022
When I saw that it was tinubu news paper, I knew it was fake news!

3 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Xbobtage: 5:51am On Jun 27, 2022
interesting, I had a feeling it was false

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Pakute: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Normal thing.. the message has been sent and received already. Beat a child and then Pat him on the head.
Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Laggafin: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Infact I invoke the loud mouth of liar Mohammed to ban social media again grin
Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Ceenaija(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu's supporters and fake news are five & six

5 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Lastmessenger2: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2022
Instead of those cursed brain dead tinubu urchines to help their grand father find their missing certificate,they are busy publsihing fake news.
God will punish all of you for pushing a man who cannot control his bowel movement to be the president of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by donleo92(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2022
he doesn't need to deny.
it's the obvious truth. even a friend of mine here shouting obidient doesn't have a PVC. imagine!!! Go get one, he would keep telling you crowd. But you want obi to win.
no be juju

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Abdu81: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2022
I know it was lies
Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by vicdom(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2022
grin
Penguin2, I told you before that Soludo will dare not criticize Obi openly, otherwise he should kiss his second term goodbye. He's wise for this rebuttal shaa.
Mynd44 move this rebuttal to frontpage ASAP

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by PrinceOfLagos: 6:38am On Jun 27, 2022
The moderators should verify news before pushing to front page so that Nairaland won't be seen as "FAKE NEWS" platform

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Ddeliverer007(m): 6:57am On Jun 27, 2022
Seun, your forum has gone to the dogs. Any news to discredit Obi is rushed to the front page even without proper verification.

In this era of fake news, the least you tinubu’s urchins can do is to at least verify any news regarding Obi.

Use that same speed to send this correct news to front page and take down that other nonsense…

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by rayvelez(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2022
Thunder that will faya the useless mods that push that fake news to fp is doing press up.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by jmoore(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2022
Nairaland, the dump site of fake news. Seun is now busy on twitter and has left nairaland to be a fake news dump site.

This shows the low IQ of some of his moderators.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Denies Mocking Peter Obi Presidential Ambition by Penguin2: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2022
vicdom:
grin
Penguin2, I told you before that Soludo will dare not criticize Obi openly, otherwise he should kiss his second term goodbye. He's wise for this rebuttal shaa.
Mynd44 move this rebuttal to frontpage ASAP
When I saw that news, I actually mentioned mynd44 calling his attention to rule 8 expecting him to punish the OP for fake news.

To my chagrin, the next thing I saw was that the same shit was on front page.

Their problem is that they don’t know what is on ground. Just like you said, if Soludo dares criticize Obi in public, that would be the end of his second term dream but these people don’t know it.

Look at Umahi… after the backlash he faced by saying Ebonyi will not vote Obi, he respected himself and took Obi matter out of his mouth.

But these people will be here wallowing in delusion.

Make we leave them to hold onto what makes them happy sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of NEPA Engineer Preparing To Go On A Line Patrol By Helicopter / Why Are Oppositions Destroying Peter Obi's Billboards And Offices? (Pics) / My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.