Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,112 members, 7,973,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) (424 Views)

Eldee Slams Olu Maintain For Performing His Song On Stage / Olamide Signs Fireboydml To His YBNL Record Label / Uniben Artist Under Davido, J.ice Releases Video From His Smash-hit Song – Cruz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by gabrielfaith: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtVn3qX_INo

fireboydml performing his smash hit Peru at the betawards last night (video)

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by dangerousd071: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2022
My guy be just be giving me joy all the time

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by layetuapere: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Omo Fireboydml is fuckin gud in what he does

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by Steven809: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2022
layetuapere:
Omo Fireboydml is fuckin gud in what he does
yes ooh my brother

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by fatimabuba53: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Me don watch this video more than ywo times and am still loving it

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by pretydiva(f): 9:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Naija music to the world!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by oriskenny16: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Afrobeat to the whole world

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fireboydml Performing His Smash Hit Peru At The Betawards Last Night (video) by isaaudugeidam: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2022
Afrobeat is none to one

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Peju Johnson Reveals Explicit Messages She Received From A Married Cab Driver / Dollar Increase: Davido Laments Over The Amount He Spent On A Glass Of Drink / Ebuka Uchendu Of BBNAIJA Looking DAZZLNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.