Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,251 members, 7,910,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage (24850 Views)

BET Awards 2021 Winners (Full List) / BET Awards 2019 Winners (Full List) / Davido And Tiwa Savage Make Nomination List Of 2018 BET Awards ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by blowjob: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2022
DIS ONE KNOWS HOW TO FLOW..

NOT DAT BIG HEAD,PERVERT DAT SHOOT PEOPLE,because OF DIA WIVES.

NOT DAT WIDE MOUTH FROG VOICE.

OR DAT DRUG ADDICT FROM SURULERE.

U JUST NEED TO BE STONED TO FEEL DIA TRASH.
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Naija go soon dominate the music scene

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by akeeng: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:
The guy's Foseto is awesome
You mean falsetto?

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Passionate888: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Afrobeats to the world

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by AllBlack: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:

it is called FALSETTO

5 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Ebubu3: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2022
elderlyoungma:
We need investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details

i have large hectares of land for farming in ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:
My girlfriend just break up with me. cry cry cry cry. Life is hard

make I help you find one breakup song to hold soul together?

2 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by olisaEze(m): 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Just wasted my data to hear one local neega talking instead of listening to Fireboy’s vocals. Thunder fire all diz youtube 9 o’clock news wannabes! angry

6 Likes

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by SlurUsername1: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Nice performance but Didn't really feel his vocals though
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Dididrumz(m): 10:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Fireboy is good.

I can't think of any of his music that I don't love.

Have all his albums

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Johel(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Talented and hardworking artiste FireboyDML performed 2 of his hit songs Peru and Playboy on the BET awards stage last night, becoming the first afrobeat artiste to do so.
More importantly he performed live without any original track playing in the background like some A list artistes normally do.

The awards night was a great one for Africa as Tems also won in the best international artiste category becoming the first female to win the category.

A night of 2 firsts indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnkz1bkOrI

Instead of him to perform airplane mode... people no Sabi music sha.
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by youngrichnigga: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:
But you still have smoke, that might not leave you anyhow undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
FALSETTO !

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/falsetto

If a man sings or speaks in a falsetto, his voice is high-pitched, and higher than a man's normal voice.
He sang to himself in a soft falsetto.
...a falsetto voice.

StagethemTVee:
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by alloy123: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2022
na only women and girls dey waka naked in public places in the name of SHOW grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2022
The loml
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by ajayiopy: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
ALL THANKS TO GOD AND BADOO(OLAMIDE)

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Memphitz357: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
Garbage artists making garbage music for garbage fans.
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Talented and hardworking artiste FireboyDML performed 2 of his hit songs Peru and Playboy on the BET awards stage last night, becoming the first afrobeat artiste to do so.
More importantly he performed live without any original track playing in the background like some A list artistes normally do.

The awards night was a great one for Africa as Tems also won in the best international artiste category becoming the first female to win the category.

A night of 2 firsts indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPnkz1bkOrI

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Felixalex(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Falsetto
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Cousin9999: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2022
hammer567:
SO BET(BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION) COULD NOT ALLOW THEM PERFORM ON STAGE BEFORE?

I REPEAT, BLACK PEOPLE ARE THEIR OWN WORST ENEMY.

THE BITTERNESS IS REAL, WICKED SOULS.

LET DEM GET OUT WITH THEIR FAKE STAGE, NOBODY SEND DEM.

BET hasn't been black-owned for over a decade.

When it was, you would see music videos from African artists (appeared on Caribbean Rhythms). You may see an African actor, professor, host, businessman, athlete, or whatever pop-up on a news or entertainment show. I'm trying to recall specifics, but much of the network focus was American politics, entertainment, and sports.
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by autonomous22: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
HITsquad:
fireboy is a real talent... him no dey Force the flow,, same as Runtown.

They are among the few afro beat artist worth listening to... no be all those noise make makers you can only listen to when you are high in a night club.

Tank u. U Sabi good music.

But u for add Joe boy too... He's trying
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by GEEBITE: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Falsetto*
StagethemTVee:
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by sureteeboy(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Kingpele:
That guy no try at all ,he succeeded in playing us his voice talking trash instead of playing firebox musical performance ...vote Peter obi ,don't waste your vote on old moneybags, it will take them 8 years to recover the money they spent to become president, especially that shameless fulani man that want to succeed another failure from thier stock
Very annoying

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by PumpumPrince: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Congrats to him.
Meanwhile vote Peter Obi for President.
Vote Labour Party �

Fireboy is a gay...he aint look Nigeria! (no ooofencse) angry
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by kingscare1(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Leave her. focus and put the energy on your career.

Fvck her. Don't be a sissy, be great!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by KingRSHD2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
WisdomCanada:
Congrats to him.
Meanwhile vote Peter Obi for President.
Vote Labour Party �

Who is peter obi

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by KingRSHD2(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
Memphitz357:
Garbage artists making garbage music for garbage fans.

Lol are u serious about this cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Tonnyray: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
sevo:
I thought It was spelt falsetto
lol. You're right.
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by Gerard28: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Falsetto you mean?
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by abobote: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
The dude is talented
Re: Fireboy DML Becomes The First Afrobeat Artiste To Perform On BET Awards Stage by hoilakes(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
He's Good... He's the Best!
The Guy just dey throw fire trends everywhere..
Na so he got ambassador deal from TECNO recently
Keep Winning Fire Boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Mixtape: Dj Spirit - Hip Hop Mix. (imole Mushin) / R2bees - Slow Down Ft Wizkid [Official Video Download] / Nigerian Rappers On BET Cypher (BET 2011 HipHop Awards)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.