Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,727 members, 7,948,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria (22442 Views)

How Tanko Muhammad Was "Forced" To Resign As CJN / Senator Abaribe Questions CJN Tanko Muhammad / Tanko Muhammad Alleges Plot To Destroy Judiciary, Seeks Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by BluntCrazeMan: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Good Luck To Him.
He had already done what he was brought in to do.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Caleb17: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
VOTE PETER OBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA!

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Mumusaphire: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2022
He already achieved his aim by giving first to someone that came fourth on governorship election, and approved using of hijabs in schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Samunique:
Corrupt CJN !

At least, the mission has been fulfilled, bunch of lunatic jihadis !!!
Keep disgracing yourself and exposing your hatred.... Thats why you wil never amount to anything because we already know your satanic mind

1 Like

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Chichi2021: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Hey guys pls help support my sis on her YouTube journey....
Help share guys...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNCSnsV7DrA
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Mumusaphire: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
oyinkel:
A
for APC
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Mrkumareze(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2022
Not possible, Nigerian politicians don't resign, they rather die while grabbing their seat...

Before you quote me, remember they re all politicians, forget their portfolios
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Samunique(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
Keep disgracing yourself and exposing your hatred.... Thats why you wil never amount to anything because we already know your satanic mind
Pls stay off my mention, I don't have discussions with lunatic blood sucking jihadis !!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2022
After all the conspiracies that took place to put him in that position. I thought he would remain there till he takes his last breathe.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by patpaul: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Sharia CJN
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Someone who studied Sharia law is acting as Chief Justice of Nigeria. A supposed secular state? APC, Drugnubu, the vegetable in Abuja and all 30k amala and ewedu stipend collectors will never end well.
This picture can provoke Convulsion in children.
Please desist from reposting such!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by noyd911(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
He has nothing to lose at least he has successfully secured meal ticket for his children at the federal level.

We're into details with a dedicated tenant improvement team. We're kitchen cabinets expert adding value through experience and innovation.

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Ibkhaleel01: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Samunique:
Pls stay off my mention, I don't have discussions with lunatic blood sucking jihadis !!! undecided
Show me just one single muslim that sucks blood or else consider yourself as a blatant foolish liar..But i can show you a million of your people that kill, butcher and suck the blood of people ....

I am ready to disgrace you here and expose you for legal action to be taken....you wil regret joining issues with me
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by bonnyhope: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Resign or retire
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by eldoradoxx: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2022
”The justices called Mr Tanko’s attention to an internal memo served by the Chief Registrar, which notified judges that electricity would be supplied to the court between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. daily, due to the lack of diesel."

Would generator in National Assembly complex ever be switched off due to lack of diesel? What about Aso Rock presidential or any government house in Nigeria?
Yet the judiciary is the 3rd independent arm of government. I don't blame anybody, I blame Chief Justice of Nigeria, he has shown incompetence at his job.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
Think9ja:
That someone is set to resign doesn't mean he has resigned. (That is if it's true)

Coming from AriseTV, I will take this news with every bit of scepticism.
AriseTV are known for breaking fake news only to then retract it.

This is the reason why Channels TV will keep on winning multiple awards over their counterparts.

Let's wait and see
For me, it is Arise News any day, any time.
Reliable, non-partisan, and truthful.

No be TVC wey be say the country go dey burn, almost all their programmes go dey tell us how perfect Tinubu is.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by MT: 10:24am On Jun 27, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/27/tanko-muhammad-set-to-resign-as-cjn/

The Justices are fighting for their pockets as usual. Shame!
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by modsareuseless: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
The worst ever
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Honchoslim16(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Think9ja:
That someone is set to resign doesn't mean he has resigned. (That is if it's true)

Coming from AriseTV, I will take this news with every bit of scepticism.
AriseTV are known for breaking fake news only to then retract it.

This is the reason why Channels TV will keep on winning multiple awards over their counterparts.

Let's wait and see
You and my Pman like Channels TV.. Wetin una dey see for that station?
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ajayiopy: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Enwhen(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Who is next to him between Kekere-Ekun and Amina Augie?

The next is Olukayode Ariwoola
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Jostoman: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
The person that can challenge executive order for the intimidation against judiciary to always do what the president want has retired. They don't want to disgrace him for corruption because he is not a southerner so they 've ask him to honourably resign. PDP should should only congratulate whoever they pick to replace him and face their campaign
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by garfield1: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:
Who is next to him between Kekere-Ekun and Amina Augie?

Olukayode ariwoola who has health issues
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by ozegidon(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Teeroyzimma:
There's no way that heroin drug baron will win presidency, mark my comment.

Vote Peter Obi. Vote Labour Party.

Say NO to Drugnubu.
hahahaha nothing weh una no go call this man weh him face be like mortuary attendant..just learnt his real name is Yekini Amuda something..aka drugnubu hahahaha..

1 Like

Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by gracealonev: 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
He can't go because of that.
Only Southerners deserve punishment for corruption.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2022
According to Channels news, he is to resign due to health challenges. At least, this one still get sense unlike some others when get born to be president mentality irrespective of their dwindling health conditions.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2022
garfield1:

Olukayode ariwoola who has health issues

What health issues? And who will act as CJN if Ariwoola cannot act?
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by saintjimos(m): 10:39am On Jun 27, 2022
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, Hon. Justice Tanko Muhammad, has reportedly resigned.
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by garfield1: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:

What health issues? And who will act as CJN if Ariwoola cannot act?

Musa dattijo...
Re: Tanko Muhammad Set To Resign As Chief Justice Of Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2022
garfield1:

Musa dattijo...

When will he retire?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Oil Magnet, Jack-rich Felicitates With Tinubu, Shettima Over Victory. / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.