Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Need Clarification - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need Clarification (171 Views)

Clarification: On What The Penalty For Armed Robbery Is In Lagos State. / [VIDEO] : Osogbo Babalawo Issues Clarification Over Traditionlist-muslim Clashes / Clarification Re: New Coas Shocks Reps, Says I Joined The Military 36 Years Ag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarification by salvation77177: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello, nairalanders,
Please, if one has a case he reported at the State CID, for instance, a case of fraud reported and ongoing,but he's not satisfied with the way the IPO in charge is handling it. Now he may want to transfer the case to another IPO which is acceptable. The question is, instead of him changing to another IPO at the same SCID, can he ask for the case to be transferred to another IPO, for instance, at the State Police headquarters. How possible can this be?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Facebook Hacker And Thief-corey Robertson" / Hooligans Lay Ambush On Campaign Convoy In Osogbo / Okata Erote Land Belongs To Police, Not Under Dispute — Abia Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.