Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,926 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States (742 Views)

FG May Be Unable To Pay Salaries Beyond June 2023 Without Removing Fuel Subsidy / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Lagos Generated More Revenue Than All Northern States In First Half Of 2021- NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello Obidients!

From the recent happenings in the political sphere, there is a rising number of Nigerians desiring a true change regardless of who becomes the Presidents. Nigerians now know what they want in a leader.

With the current INEC registration update as at Friday 24th of June 2022, other geopolitical zones have grown their voters strength. The difference between the Southern and Northern registered voters is 5 million and that's a good job.

Peter Obi needs just a minimum of 25% votes from 15 northern states, which is very feasible because at least 25% population in the North are made up of Christians and some genuine Muslims would also vote for Peter Obi which may surge the number of voters beyond 25%.

Those saying Peter Obi won't win the 2023 presidential election are only displaying their selfishness and hate for Peter Obi transformational agenda.

Peter is not a match to other political aspirants especially from the two major political parties. Obi Economical agenda was made without getting an aid to help copy and paste on a paper and read out to Nigerians just like that, Obi made his agenda known to all Nigerians in the best language they understood and that's the reason behind the surge in numbers of voters in southern geographical zones.

Peter Obi has 60% chances of becoming the next president of Nigeria. His chances is beyond Kwankwaso and Atiku. Peter Obi competitor is Jagaban of Lagos but at that nothing they happened.

Therefore don't be moved by media propaganda everywhere, it is their strategy to keep Nigerians in Bondage just like they did to Goodluck Jonathan in 2014 and sold Buhari to us with the same media. So forget them and be positive always.

God Bless you all Obedients Nigerians!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by triple996(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
U have already start taking the wrong part, this is how you will lose.... Seriously !!! U don't need northern votes? Even buhari needed some southern votes to win

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Unzerious: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
I Laugh in the only Language PandoraObi followers Understand grin grin

For ya mind Politics be like Basic School Arithmetic grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
triple996:
U have already start taking the wrong part, this is how you will lose.... Seriously !!! U don't need northern votes? Even buhari needed some southern votes to win

Learn to read and comprehend.

Read through.. Are you a lazy Youth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Unzerious:
I Laugh in the only Language PandoraObi followers Understand grin grin

For ya mind Politics be like Basic School Arithmetic grin

When you read and understand INEC electoral procedure you won't write that bro. It is the obvious. We need to create more awareness with target audience in the north. Please read through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Unzerious: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:

When you read and understand INEC electoral procedure you won't write that bro. It is the obvious. We need to create more awareness with target audience in the north. Please read through.

You caught me there, I Skimmed through grin

But, 25% of a State with 1 Million Voting Capacity, with about a half Participating, is 125,000 Votes. If you're Serious about this, I'll say Obi visits all the LGA's in the North grin cause e go Choke!
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
You are really naive to even say una competition na tinubu

Obi getting 25% in 15 northern states is a joke taken far

E go hard am to even get 25% from his own region sef

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
You are really naive

How? Educate me
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:

How? Educate me
politics is not social media cruise

The northerners don't know who obi is let alone his party, the majority of their masses only listen to BBC radio and hausa stations that don't air obi

So the "wokeness" you think you are having on internet no reach the masses for north, then the ones that are englighted would still vote by religion

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by mrvitalis(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Obi don't need 25% in 15 northern states

Nasarawa , Benue ,Jos , taraba , Abuja , Kaduna , plus either gombe ,kogi, kwara or Bauchi is enough and really possible

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Afamed: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lol
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
politics is not social media cruise

The northerners don't know who obi is let alone his party, the majority of their masses only listen to BBC radio and hausa stations that don't air obi

So the "wokeness" you think you are having on internet no reach the masses for north, then the ones that are englighted would still vote by religion

Oh is that your point? I guess you are not following the trend. As am talking to you Obi publication has began in the north and it has started from Churches. They have Hausa translation of his campaign adverts.

Please don't believe this saying that social media can not win election but social media is the tool used in boosting the numbers of voters across different regions. Anybody who says that is Naive because we have less than 9 months to election and Obi is ringing like bell across the major cities in Nigeria, what will now happen when campaign starts? Obi awareness is growing on a daily basis. Like I said Jagaban of Lagos is the only threat to Obi, 15 northern states can not make Kwakwanso President. Obi needs minimum of votes from 24 States to be presidents.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

That's not true..

Watch as it plays since you are doubting Thomas. Maybe you are planing to sell your vote.
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Obi don't need 25% in 15 northern states

Nasarawa , Benue ,Jos , taraba , Abuja , Kaduna , plus either gombe ,kogi, kwara or Bauchi is enough and really possible
lol, I don't have problem with him winning Sha but no be social media Dem dey divide votes

Election in the north is on established lines ie religion and tribe that's why you keep seeing block votes in Nigeria politics

It is never about conviction or stuff

The only revolution in elections till date was in 2015 and it was spearheaded from the north on tribal religious ground not social media
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol, I don't have problem with him winning Sha but no be social media Dem dey divide votes

Election in the north is on established lines ie religion and tribe that's why you keep seeing block votes in Nigeria politics

The only revolution in elections till date was in 2015 and it was spearheaded from the north on tribal religious ground not social media

Did you read my analysis? If you did, you will understand my angle. I guess you are just spilling out information from your doubt.. Be analytical please.
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:

That's not true..

Watch as it plays since you are doubting Thomas. Maybe you are planing to sell your vote.
I have my PVC, I am just waiting to see if their is enough enthusiasm to make me come out lining inside sun.

Did you not see how labour Party didn't even have polling agent in Ekiti election

Like this is in Ekiti not north o, labour no get structure forget the we are online structure
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I have my PVC, I am just waiting to see if their is enough enthusiasm to make me come out lining inside sun.

Did you not see how labour Party didn't even have polling agent in Ekiti election

Like this is in Ekiti not north o, labour no get structure forget the we are online structure

SDP do not have structure but they came out second, ahead of PDP that has structure.
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Creamypie(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:
Hello Obidients!

From the recent happenings in the political sphere, there is a rising number of Nigerians desiring a true change regardless of who becomes the Presidents. Nigerians now know what they want in a leader.

With the current INEC registration update as at Friday 24th of June 2022, other geopolitical zones have grown their voters strength. The difference between the Southern and Northern registered voters is 5 million and that's a good job.

Peter Obi needs just a minimum of 25% votes from 15 northern states, which is very feasible because at least 25% population in the North are made up of Christians and some genuine Muslims would also vote for Peter Obi which may surge the number of voters beyond 25%.

Those saying Peter Obi won't win the 2023 presidential election are only displaying their selfishness and hate for Peter Obi transformational agenda.

Peter is not a match to other political aspirants especially from the two major political parties. Obi Economical agenda was made without getting an aid to help copy and paste on a paper and read out to Nigerians just like that, Obi made his agenda known to all Nigerians in the best language they understood and that's the reason behind the surge in numbers of voters in southern geographical zones.

Peter Obi has 60% chances of becoming the next president of Nigeria. His chances is beyond Kwankwaso and Atiku. Peter Obi competitor is Jagaban of Lagos but at that nothing they happened.

Therefore don't be moved by media propaganda everywhere, it is their strategy to keep Nigerians in Bondage just like they did to Goodluck Jonathan in 2014 and sold Buhari to us with the same media. So forget them and be positive always.

God Bless you all Obedients Nigerians!

pls sell ur candidate to Nigerians. Count on all for support. Don't create an impression that without support from all regions they can't win or with only support from a region he will win. Lastly, pls don't attack rival candidates in your campaigns
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Sergio101(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
We believe so much in this course we've chosen.

The choice of being ruled by a sane leader.

May the good tide favour us.

Sharp eyes we kept in the horizon waiting.

Obi for president!!.
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:

Did you read my analysis? If you did, you will understand my angle. I guess you are just spilling out information from your doubt.. Be analytical please.

grin nothing dey your analysis except vague hope

You use mouth share votes in the north, make campaign rally start you go know wetin be politics and depth

I am certain obi won't even disgrace himself with rallies, grin Una go say he already have you guys online
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by mrvitalis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:

We understand that the only reason you think Peter obi won't win is because you believe more Nigerian are uneducated and unexposed than the educated and exposed ones ...I get that

But one thing you don't understand is for one educated Nigeria there are about 10 to 15 people that depend on them permanently ..and we are making sure those 15 people vote along side us this time around ...we just haven't seen a Candidate worth it before now

Have you ever seen voters registration like this before ? Millions of people who have never voted are willing to vote this time around

Even if obi fail to get 25% in 24 states there would be a run off with the second contestants .. Lmfao that even he would win

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Salesagents:

SDP do not have structure but they came out second, ahead of PDP that has structure.

politics is local, oni is a grassroot politician in Ekiti so he has better interwoven structure

But obi that doesn't have grassroot structure from ward to ward how will he do it

You think na to show face on day of election and say I have voted

No, ward per ward their is mobilization, their is politics a night to election, do you have agents of like 5 per polling units

The rural areas that do local politics no sabi vote for cerebral candidate, na PDP vs apc Dem know for general election

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Truthisunique2: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

We understand that the only reason you think Peter obi won't win is because you believe more Nigerian are uneducated and unexposed than the educated and exposed ones ...I get that

But one thing you don't understand is for one educated Nigeria there are about 10 to 15 people that depend on them permanently ..and we are making sure those 15 people vote along side us this time around ...we just haven't seen a Candidate worth it before now

Have you ever seen voters registration like this before ? Millions of people who have never voted are willing to vote this time around

Even if obi fail to get 25% in 24 states there would be a run off with the second contestants .. Lmfao that even he would win
I am glad you are seeing my point.

The dependent ones you are talking na paper e dey work.

You can tell them to vote obi and on that day PDP and apc would still share money.

grin na there e dey hook how would they leave free money that people are collecting and now become lone ranger for obi
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by juman(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ipob only concern about president position not about electing good hands as their governors and lawmakers.

It's fishy.

I see ipob shouting obi up and down compared to alqaeda operatives that learnt only how to drive plane but not concern how to land the plane because they wanted to use it as bomb.
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by Salesagents(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Creamypie:
pls sell ur candidate to Nigerians. Count on all for support. Don't create an impression that without support from all regions they can't win or with only support from a region he will win. Lastly, pls don't attack rival candidates in your campaigns

If you read through the write up, I didn't say Obi do not need votes from all region. I said he needs 25℅ votes minimum from those states with few target audience in the north because the number of voters in the Southern has grown and keep growing unlike before.

In a nutshell, Obi do not need to win in all northern states to be presidents of Nigeria. If he gets a quality votes from the southern Nigeria, plus 25% from core northern states( its 15 States) Obi chances of wining is 60% above average.

I didn't attack but I compared, kindly take note.

Lastly, Develope the span of reading a write up with a thought of what the writer's messages are. It would help.

Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Can Be President Come 2023 Without Wining In All Northern States by mrvitalis(m): 1:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I am glad you are seeing my point.

The dependent ones you are talking na paper e dey work.

You can tell them to vote obi and on that day PDP and apc would still share money.

grin na there e dey hook how would they leave free money that people are collecting and now become lone ranger for obi
And this time the next 4 years we would leave them to their faith , no more assistance maybe that's even for the better

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Lasu Labour Party Look So Dirty And Unkempt / The Bitter Truth Tinubu Supporters Can't Swallow / Sam Omatseye, Everyone’s Obituary Is Inevitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.