Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos (299 Views)

Disturbing Video Of Agberos Forcing People To Campaign For Tinubu / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / Tribunal: "If Buhari Can Do It, All Agberos Can"- Ikenga Imo Ugochinyere (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos by VaselineCrew: 1:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
I passed by a club called Quilox in Lagos this morning and it was so weird seeing so many ballers in flashy cars, benz-es, bmws... coupled with a large amount of Agberos.

It took me back to the time I mistakenly stopped at that club years ago and had my phone stolen, in just about 5 mins by Agberos that flooded my car and distracted me while taking my device.

How do club goers really enjoy going out in Lagos?

“Park here”
“You wan carry woman”
“Oga your boys dey here ooo”
“We are loyal”

Today’s own was funny, cause I had my hazards on and was simply turning into a street next to the club, I think Mobil headquarters, when these two guys started following me. I’m like I’m not going to club oooo. I thought okay fine, maybe they just wanted to park me, but to my surprise, when I turned into the next street and was far away from other cars, they started SPRINTING TOWARDS MY CAR. Maybe they thought that since my hazard lights were on and my car was moving slow, that I would not be able to outrun them, because why are you chasing my car, when I am now no where close to the club or any other parked car? Suspicious indeed!!

Then you have the old women with kids chasing after big boys that come out of the club, in addition of course to the Agberos. I get a bit sad sometimes, cause you will see these women chasing Range Rover, Benz, and I’m like how much could they possibly give them? 200naira? 500 naira?

This country is weird abeg.

If I ever wanted to go to any club again in Lagos, I am using Uber/Bolt, but I think those days are behind me sha.

I pray to God that the standard of living of the majority of Nigerians would be greatly improved.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos by Sergio101(m): 1:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu's agbero everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's poverty and frustration o

1 Like

Re: Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
APC government intentionally create poverty and hunger

1 Like

Re: Lagos Night Life - Ballers And Paupers - Preponderance Of Agberos by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Everything don cost

Even condom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Will Atiku Do This If Voted For? / President Buhari Charges Newly Appointed Ministers; Re-assigns Four Others / Peter Obi Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.