Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Learning A High Income Skill - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learning A High Income Skill (138 Views)

I Regret Going To The University And Not Learning A Trade / I'm Interested In Learning A Business That Works / What Can I Do To Make Money While Learning A Skill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning A High Income Skill by rutherfordT(f): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
There is a difference between a high income
job (example: oil and gas sector), a high income profession
(like: Medicine, Engineering, e.t.c) and a high income skill
(like: Afiliate marketing, Amazon publishing, Freelancing e t.c)

The first two requires longer time, training
and resources. The last one can be learnt in
months and the rewards are equal or more than as the case maybe.

Believe it or not, there are programmers
(high income skill) who earn a lot more than
lawyers (high income profession).

My advice number is, learn a high income
skill that can help you fetch more money.
Invest in courses and trainings. You can
take my Afiliate marketing and Amazon publishing class where I teach Afiliate marketing, Amazon publishing, e.t.c and how to apply it consistently and see results inorder to have a passive income.

The link to join is on my profile.

I know you wouldn't want to miss out

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make $500 Weekly For Free!!! / How To Setup A Plantain Business And Make Alot Of Money / Get Your Affordable Data At A Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.