Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,246 members, 7,981,424 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 04:51 PM

Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? (902 Views)

"No Difference Between Education And Illiteracy In Ekiti State" ~ Shehu Sadiq / Nollywood Actor: I Will Improve The Industry - Peter Obi Replies El-Rufai / Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? by sunboy(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2022
SpatialKing:
Without education how would you acquire the needed skills to build the infrastructure...

Without infrastructure how do you maintain and facilitate “quality” education?
Re: Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? by sunboy(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

Good education stimulates sustainable infrastructure

Good education won’t appear without some infrastructure in place, education will be a continuous effort upon infrastructure. Nigerian educated population is already among the highest in the world… for now invest in Infrastructure, bring more money for the economy, attract foreign investors while investing heavily on education.

The already educated ones are still not using their acquired skills cos there’s no infrastructure in place to support them, no jobs, what’s the point of education with no plans to retain the educated ? It equals to brain drain, just what we are experiencing now… the best brains are getting attracted to UK and Canada in large numbers.
Re: Between Education And Infrastructure Which One Would Improve The Economy ? by Jajasabali(m): 2:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Education first
Any growing country that wants to move forward faster should invest in education
Asin better education ooo
SME too is a nice idea (invest in the people so you can tax them and build infrastructures)
The Abuja train no be illiterates bomb am?
I said this before to my friends
Education and security should be topping the manifesto of any serious contender

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Peter Ambition Worth The Denigration Of Ndi Igbo? / See What Flood Did To People's Cars In Lagos (tinubu Developed Lagos) / Christians Should Boycott Anything Related To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.