Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:11 PM

Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship (56665 Views)

Two Friends Poisoned To Death After Buying New Car In Rivers / Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / GRAPHIC: Jealous Friends Allegedly Poison 19-year-old To Death In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Benprass(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
free2ryhme:

What a wicked world

That picture make me cry

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by FuckOsuPigs: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

Elenu runrun omo Nyanmuri. It's a fight between two Afonja brothers. Nobody calls Nyanmuri pig from Mbaise to it.

Make OSU from Mbaise mind his business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
Avoid frenemies at all cost. This was the same reason why Aregbesola distanced himself from Yekini Amoda Ogunlere

Still finding it hard to believe this Yekini Amoda Ogunlere/Bola Ahmed Tinubu story Abi rumor!

It can't be true... It had better not be true!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by niyi123: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Double face hotplate for urgent sale at Ikorodu if interested called 08120071709.

Collection point Ikorodu garrage

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by VAWULENCNairaLD(f): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
y

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Pagrammer: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by mbahdi(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who still dey make friend for dis kin wicked world always learn to keep ur good news to urself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by abataPrecious: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Na real waaaaaass

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by wealthyvic1: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
True friends are scare so is better to stay your lane

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Wolfdevil: 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Never put your trust in friends. This is so sad

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by dalass(f): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pyroex:
cheesy

The future is really female..
Useless gender

The drugs you use has killed the cells in that part of your brain that's supposed to reason well.... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Spizzy1: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
That word friend na scam.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by dalass(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

You didn't make any sense at all with this post undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by AZControversial(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
angry

Now, let them also be awarded 'scholarship' to prison.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Benaddy: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
After all this hate, what will now happen if he win the election?
Amotekun777:

Yekini Amoda Ogunlere right now... grin
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by armyofone(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
The reason why you should always keep your excitement, good news and plan away from friends - some friends - their envy run deep.

Why the need of poisoning ? Ask how and get information on how you too can get such aids!

Africans, who are you people?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by dochenaj: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
This story doesn't make sense.

Why would they do that? A group of friends conspire to kill their friend. The story is incomplete or might be false entirely.

Are we certain she was poisoned? Did any of the friends confess to the crime?

However, yes the human mind can get skewed to do outrageous and unbelievable things. But I like to keep faith that humanity is not doomed.

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by TheWolfen(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
How could you poison your friend?

She is in a better place now while you are pay the blood price.
Here and in the afterlife.

Taking a human life one didn't create is a huge taboo the supreme being warn humans against. May God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by naijapikin2(m): 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
May God open our eyes to see our enemies clothed in garments of friends. Can I get an amen.

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
dochenaj:
This story doesn't make sense.

Why would they do that?

Thank you very much for thinking like this.

Imagine she blaming the girl friends for the death of the niece.

No proof, just someone online clout chasing on pity story

2 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by jhubril(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Reason why I don't keep friends. Reason why I keep a straight face. Reason why I don't trust anyone. Reason why I fucking hate to admit that I'm from this country.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Jemex003: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:

God please I’m begging you with name of Bishop Oyedepo grant this idiot small sense before he murder himself.

Omo Eran

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Shascky33: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
muyico:
Nt jealousy but envy is a root of all evils cain and abel in d bible
And wat happen 2 money?
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by labelle123(f): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
what a painful way to die
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Man's inhumanity to man..

Sadly enough, the wolves among us will always come forward with their condolence not minding that one day they'd be gone too.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheDemola:
A bereaved lady with the twitter handle @empressadusei has narrated how her niece who got a scholarship to study in France was poisoned by her friends due to jealousy.

See her tweet:

https://twitter.com/EmpressAdusei/status/1541427066972815361?t=WkY0a3MPZYrEV9QTkDzrxg&s=19
This is one good reason why people hide their success plan until they are done

We must learn to hold our mouth because every one is not really happy about your good news

They are every where, even among siblings, friends and associates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by 8stargeneral: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
So,sad reason to keep ur plan's secret
Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by edosignature(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
At time it's good to "Give testimonies with sealed lips".

Ever since I built my house & move in in Peace & in Good health, I mind the way I eat & drink with friends & aquintance.

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Akanbidigitals: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Keep small circle, even in the small circle there are enemies. My parents are my best friend.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship by Eileene(f): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is why I hardly discuss my success with people no matter how close you are to me.When things are going well I close my mouth but when I have challenges I fit download you the full gist.
Rip to the girl its truly cold outside....

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thief Caught & Tortured By Soldiers In Calabar (Photos) / How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.