Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,917 members, 7,872,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State (41602 Views)

Number Of Kidnap Victims Per State From July 2022 To June 2023 / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by okenwa101(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Many claimed that South East flood their states, that they don't stay in the East yet yet they still claim our population among them, haba (is good enough to defend your tribe and state but when it comes to country's economy it should be one voice on how things should be better for the citizens because, price of rice in your tribe is thesame as in the other tribe, politians no care about him tribe o o ���)
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by porthouse7(f): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2022
Landlocked region no dey even register, they will vote on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by porthouse7(f): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2022
edungene7:
yr reasoning is very shallow the southeastern are well known travelers the make up the numbers in yr so called southwest mumu
wetin Dem dey find in brown roof republic sef... Economic migrants

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by MostImportant(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2022
There are no factual figures to this. There are mere claims and assumptions
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by glozyyy(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2022
But has anyone takes note of zamfara and borno states.
Borno states which they claim Boko Haram has destroyed and still destroying is having more PVC collection more than peaceful states in other part of the country.
What about zamfara that is ridding with banditry., INEC should be careful the way they lie to the Nigeria people., Cus tomorrow u will see that INEC will tell u borno has 4million votes and I wonder which people are the Boko Haram killing in borno state. Thank u
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by ken6488(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
ridbell01:
Registration in Osun has been skip for now till after the governorship election we will continue when we are done with the election.. soon the noise makers will understand the real meaning of 5%.
Delta and bayelsa will neutralize south west
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by ken6488(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2022
I have seen how this will work

With south neutralizing each other vote

North win easily win yes

South south will match south west
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2022
ChuksHills:

Why south east is always taking us south-south and south west backward in Nigeria and in politics.

Sometimes the way we expect thing's to be , isn't how it is
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2022
TheOldGods:
this is fake news. I have the original picture

.....why don't you leave the fake news to be
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
jboi81:

Nothing will ever make me believe this numbers given to the Southeast.

Never!
If it SouthEast and Nigeria, forget it, there will continue to be intentional marginalisation of the region in every aspect.

Okay
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by SugarGirl44(f): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
edungene7:
Yr mumu is in capital letters traveling is part of education you people are timid because you lack exposure that is why one man can pocket you all ask yrself Obasanjo was president for 8yrs how did that make the southwest to become Dubai

Arindin who is timid?
We also to travel, but not to a barrenbor backward region, and we don't claim to be the ones developing their lands, neither do we call it no man's land.

SW is the small London of ibo people.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Okarakwu: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
That's how foolish they are ,they don't know that out of 10 people in a street in Lagos that 5 will be Igbo and the remaining 5 of non Igbo 2 will not vote Tinubu
Oilwell:

Most people don't realize that about 50% of south easterners stay, build and live in the other regions of the country.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Kelvin3476: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, they have highest record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha
WHO MADE THIS DATA'S ? COME TO MY STATE , AND IT WILL TAKE U 2 WEEKS TO REGISTER UR PVC BECUS OF EXCESS CROWD. U GUYS SHOULD KEEP ON DECEIVING URSELVES WITH USELESS ONLINE PROPAGANDA'S.

IF U ARE NT OBIDIENT , THEN U ARE AN ENEMY TO NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Kelvin3476: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
ANYONE OBIDIENT OR NOT THAT DIDN'T SEEN A PROPAGANDA HERE IS MAD.

1 Like

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Ceenaija(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
People are ready to register but no machine
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Rebelutionary: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
einsteine:
It's only naive people that think that in a tribalistic Nigeria, non natives can exact electoral power outside of their "native" region. Truly, Igbos have a large "diaspora" population (mostly due to the lack of resources and small land area in the south east) but they are unlikely to make it count politically because of the nature of Nigeria. Most Igbos in Kano or Kaduna will not vote on the day of election. Those in Lagos may even be prevented from voting. In Nigeria, no state would like "foreigners" to determine the results of their elections.
You see what u said here is something that a lot of nairalanders who are hung up on numbers don't get...unfortunate as this one will see expressions of this even in Lagos!
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by edungene7: 11:47am On Jun 28, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Arindin who is timid?
We also to travel, but not to a barrenbor backward region, and we don't claim to be the ones developing their lands, neither do we call it no man's land.

SW is the small London of ibo people.
U are very timid am very certain u have never crossed Lagos mind u Lagos is the only developed city in the southwest and we graced Lagos because it was FTC and not southwest
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by doshiyad1: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:

Here we go.

So The northerners are not also outside their region abi the Yoruba's or SS people are not residing outside their region..

Apart from the online collection, how about the real life PVC collection, are the figures different with this compared to other regions?

Reality would soon dawn on you people

Gbam! correct answer and question??
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by SugarGirl44(f): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
edungene7:
U are very timid am very certain u have never crossed Lagos mind u Lagos is the only developed city in the southwest and we graced Lagos because it was FTC and not southwest

Apart from the SW, I've been like 10 more states in naija, except the east, I served in Iseluku in Delta.
What do I want to and do in the east that is barren, even the owners are running away from there.
So na me get 2 heads to go there?, haba.

People generally migrate to where there is prosperity like the SW, not east.
Check the remote villages of the SW, you'll find your people there, despite calling it brown roof.
Shameless people.

Moreover, Lagos stopped being the FCT over 30 years, why are people still trooping in with their polythene bags daily?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by holycup(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Only Bornu gan don cancel the whole.....

Well, make I no talk
Borno state that is ravaged with insurgency…where are all this figures emanating from?other mother states where the villages are all living in IDP camp.nawa oo inec,inec inec

How many times I call you?you guys are going to respect the peoples choice.una no get option.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Donclaracuzo: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fake data.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by LordOfTheGame: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
It is only naïve people that will believe that the numbers here are truly the reflection of people's voting capacities especially in the East. Voters disenfranchisement and suppression is what the people of Eastern Nigeria are experiencing in the hand of INEC and their paymasters. We have seen it play out in many occasions and here it is again. Zombies and BMC idiots are already masturbating on this issue.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by ALFADOS(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.
Reactions As INEC Reveals Millions of Nigerians in Each State That Just Registered to Get PVCs
News Hub Creator
38min

In the weekly update, The Independent National Electoral Commission Summary. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has given the analysis of Nigerians in each state that recently registered to get their Permanent Voter's Cards, PVCs.

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.
Not just getting a PVC but also make sure you cast your vote during elections period and also make sure your vote count.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nword22: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you aware Aba made "engrish" is not allowed on this forum? angry

Did I read Aba engrish from this little mongrel from third world country?
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
ALFADOS:
Not just getting a PVC but also make sure you cast your vote during elections period and also make sure your vote count.
grin grin
Abi
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Shattuck(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
The south east is seriously slacking oh, we in the south South are all obedient, but it would be great if the numbers coming from he east are motivating, well either way I'm still voting for Peter obi,.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Neatboy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

News Hub Creator
38min

According to INEC:

Many Nigerians who saw the headline on social media storm the comments section to share their opinions. Read people's reactions on Facebook:

Governors of South Eastern states appears to be unconcerned about the poor performance of their states with respect to the ongoing PVC registration. I haven't seen any action from them with regards to the mobilisation of people for PVC registration and collection. What will it take them to constitute various mobilisation committees that will work round the clock towards ensuring that more people are registered.
Does it mean that after the massive number of people this data remains the same? We are ready to change the narratives looking at the number of youths that registered.

It's awesome that Ebonyi State is the highest in the South East in terms of PVC registration. Please other states should improve more because Ebonyi State is one the State that has the least population in South East.

There is something that I am yet to understand. It is like there is an everlasting system or structure design to permanently give Northerners upper hand in anything that has to do with population against every other part of Nigeria. So, even the online registration they are still ahead? How? This thing really weak me I swear!
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Neatboy:

There is something that I am yet to understand. It is like there is an everlasting system or structure design to permanently give Northerners upper hand in anything that has to do with population against every other part of Nigeria. So, even the online registration they are still ahead? How? This thing really weak me I swear!

Wow
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Neatboy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
darling2222:

Wow

There are somethings that are really baffling. Despite the insecurity in the North East. They are technologically and economically behind the Southern Nigeria, but why is it that when it comes to population they don't ever drop. Geographically because of the desertification happening up North, there should be reduction up North and increase down south.

I am not against the North o, but I have discovered that every other country within the shore or coast of Africa has greater population concentration in the southern areas. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by IbileIfe: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Hope the online ranters can see that the odds are just against them yet they won't let us rest

See all their online bragado about collecting PVC enmass. Well, they have highest record of PVC collection on Twitter, facebook sha
I have already seen the results of the 2023 presidential election.
1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
2. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
3. Peter Obi.

Supporters of Wike are going to vote for APC.
Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by IbileIfe: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Neatboy:

There are somethings that are really baffling. Despite the insecurity in the North East. They are technologically and economically behind the Southern Nigeria, but why is it that when it comes to population they don't ever drop. Geographically because of the desertification happening up North, there should be reduction up North and increase down south.

I am not against the North o, but I have discovered that every other country within the shore or coast of Africa has greater population concentration in the southern areas. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
There is no family planning in northern Nigeria.
They breed as many children as they want.
They don't use condoms or contraceptives.
Living in uncompleted buildings and in poverty is normal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Garba Nadama Is Dead / The Beauty Of A Woman- Femi Fani-kayode Breaks The Internet With New Video / Oshiomhole Tackles Senator Elisha Abbo Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.