Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? (14349 Views)

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) / What Are The Things I Would Regret If I Don't Do Before Thirty Years Of Age? / Someone Help Me With A Job Or I Die!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by mcdokwe(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

trust me I respect you more.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.

So tell me guys which do you prefer?
please tell me no, it is better than keeping quiet.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Codeblues(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
Will share my story as regards this
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Kolinakano: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
See this Serial begger.

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by vickydevoka(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Depends...

Ignoring someone asking for aid i disrespectful...

If you don't have... Just say so...

If you have but you can't or wouldn't give... Say no too...

No one is entitled to another person's money... It would hurt but atleast I would know that I shouldn't ever ask you again... Either I'm being a pest or I'm not worth helping... It's good to know
90 percent ignore
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by vickydevoka(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
Haa. For me . Sometimes I reply. Sometimes I ignore. It all depends on my mood and the person asking. Not all these ppl that will write you anytime they are in need of something.
But if I'm asking for someone. I prefer you reply and tell me you don't have than not replying my message actually
If it's a lady I will ignore. If it's my fellow guy I will explain things to him. I don't give ladies money. They only lady I give money is my closest female friend, which she doesn't ask for , I always insist. I no get gal friend. Bcus when I no get money no gal accept me.

8 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by DaddyNimo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
When asking for help from someone been monetary assistance....if you don't have to give or don't want to...I prefer been ignored.
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

But writing me back to tell me lies you don't have, when you and I know you do is painful and annoying.

Entitled mf, whatever my reply is shouldn't be your business.....go and work for your own money if you're gonna be a proud mf....usually to peeps like you I ignore and den tell you God go give you.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Spizzy1: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Lol I prefer the beautiful lies “ I don’t have” than being ignored.
But me I Dey ignore people sha than telling them I don’t havegrin
We full here! Lol

Ignore and sometimes block the person if the calls/messages are becoming too much.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Trojan8(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
It depends on who is asking though. Some people do not deserve a proper reply, so it is OK to be rude sometimes.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by nazicartel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

If it's a lady I will ignore. If it's my fellow guy I will explain things to him. I don't give ladies money. They only lady I give money is my closest female friend, which she doesn't ask for , I always insist. I no get gal friend. Bcus when I no get money no gal accept me.
Didn't even bother adding girls to the list because I don't give them. Apart from my mum and sisters. I hardly release money to girls like that. They tag me stingy. But still doesn't want to leave the stingy boy ... I have a girlfriend. I give her ones ones ... She's not really demanding. She has her own business...
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Laggafin: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lol.. I prefer telling de lies than ignoring outrightly.. but both de pain sha grin
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by CDCEO001: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer you tell me you don't have, even if is a lie. Is so annoying and embarrasing to be ignored like that. If am sure you read my message and ignore me, will delete you from my contact list. I am not the begging type and is hard for me to ask for help.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
Laggafin:
Lol.. I prefer telling de lies than ignoring outrightly.. but both de pain sha grin
ava make them do something for me
even if na 5h
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Spizzy1:

We full here! Lol

Ignore and sometimes block the person if the calls/messages are becoming too much.
5h chairman.. agbeg.
people don too ignore me

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by juman(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
I would reply you to take your lazy ass to go and work.
There is lot of money outside there.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Dreadlock69(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
I treat others the way I want to be treated

If nah my guy , bro no get

If nah random guy , I no get

If nah girl wey I dey in good terms with and wey dun ty for me. ahhh bby me no get ooo I dun use am do something, I fit reason anyhow eee go be, that nah if at all

If nah just mutual girl and no bahd string, I no get babe

If nah girl wey I no dey in good terms with , I'll ignore your papa or ask for doggy if she disturb me
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Depends...

Ignoring someone asking for aid i disrespectful...

If you don't have... Just say so...

If you have but you can't or wouldn't give... Say no too...

No one is entitled to another person's money... It would hurt but atleast I would know that I shouldn't ever ask you again... Either I'm being a pest or I'm not worth helping... It's good to know

I like this. cool
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
juman:
I would reply you to take your lazy ass to go and work.
There is lot of money outside there.
big man if person not chop him not fit work

Any small thing for your boy, before I create this topic so them don ignore me tire
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by vickydevoka(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
Didn't even bother adding girls to the list because I don't give them. Apart from my mum and sisters. I hardly release money to girls like that. They tag me stingy. But still doesn't want to leave the stingy boy ... I have a girlfriend. I give her ones ones ... She's not really demanding. She has her own business...
Ladies genuinely love their family, especially elder ones, so I give me sisters alot. Only this year I find give dem pass 400k. And I'm happy. If na random girl I for no forgive myself. Me and one de talk yesterday, na so she emotionally say make I send something for her, na so I emotionally tell her I get project at hand. Same gal way stingy pass obi get mind de ask person for 100k. I ask dis same gal last two years when I never japa, to give me 5k I go pay her wen salary come she say she don budget de money. Buh finally na my gist partner buh Money no join us. Anything money no, anything gist yes. Especially when I de off from work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Ijaya123: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

Ignoring people is perceived to be rude.

What I usually do is respond by saying that I’m quite low on cash at the moment, and that if anything comes up I will reach out to them.

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by phemmyfour: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
no need writing me back.

just read and ignore.

How do you know if the person is lying. You are worse off

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by vickydevoka(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
nazicartel:
Ladies are the most stingy people on earth. No this and have peace. They use stingy to pent u black. Accept the stinginess and have your peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by juman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

big man if person not chop him not fit work

Any small thing for your boy, before I create this topic so them don ignore me tire

I be poor man also.
I pick euros from street you should also go out and pick nairas.
Go and do whatever people do to get money.

2 Likes

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by nazicartel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Ladies genuinely love their family, especially elder ones, so I give me sisters alot. Only this year I find give dem pass 400k. And I'm happy. If na random girl I for no forgive myself. Me and one de talk yesterday, na so she emotionally say make I send something for her, na so I emotionally tell her I get project at hand. Same gal way stingy pass obi get mind de ask person for 100k. I ask dis same gal last two years when I never japa, to give me 5k I go pay her wen salary come she say she don budget de money. Buh finally na my gist partner buh Money no join us. Anything money no, anything gist yes. Especially when I de off from work.
Nice one. Family first. Always give to your family
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ijaya123:

Ignoring people is perceived to be rude.

What I usually do is respond by saying that I’m quite low on cash at the moment, and that if anything comes up I will reach out to them.
bros 5h na people dey ignore me for o.
I go happy if you run am for me
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Stargurl20(f): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
I consider ignoring someone as rude. It makes most people feel bad, so, if I'm not capable of the favor, I will tell you politely
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by silifat11(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
I prefer replying that you don't have than been ignore... Even if you have to lie about it
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Babastrong(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=Ademola47 post=114229810]Simply texting "I don't have" seems to frank and can cause friction in a friendship. I think it'll be okay to say it in a less straightforward way.

Not replying at all is worse. The person can see it as pride, mockery or as being unemotional to their plea. [ We may not be good friends. I like it hitting it on the head straight.]
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Tribalism123(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Immediately u beg me money, na so u go de tell me sorry because I have stories a lot.
Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by sylve11: 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Reinamaria:

Childish!

I tell you. cool

1 Like

Re: No Reply Or I don't have.... Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Tribalism123:
Immediately u beg me money, na so u go de tell me sorry because I have stories a lot.
. even if na 1k like the way I won beg you like so.
bros agbegi reconsider

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The People Perish For Lack Of Knowledge- VANGUARD / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours / Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.