Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,354 members, 7,950,744 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy (1275 Views)

Peter Okoye Gushes Over Wife Lola Omotayo's Beauty (photo) / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Short Crazy Jean, Gets Fans Speechless With Her Fashion Sense / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy by Hotfrom9ja: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has showered Praises on her man, sharing photos of the outfits they wore to comedian Funnybone’s wedding.

Uche stated that her baby daddy, Bobby makes her heart sing and she’s madly in love with him.

In her words:

“THIS MAN MAKES MY HEART SING & I LOVE HIM I CAN’T LIE �.
MY HEART WAS JUST HAPPY ALL THROUGH YESTERDAY AS WE TURNED UP FOR @FUNNYBONEOFFICIAL AND HIS ANGEL .
IT WAS TOTALLY SHUT DOWN ! CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HE WAS TELLING ME IN THE LAST SLIDE? ���
MY GLAM MANAGER & HER SQUAD NEVER FAILS TO SHOW OUT ��.”

https://voicesuit.com/im-madly-in-love-with-him-uche-ogbodo-gushes-over-her-baby-daddy/

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy by virginprincess(f): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy by Cypress042: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Once he goes broke now, you'll regain your lost senses and your said madness would disappear in 2seconds undecided

Very funny people grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy by Onyi22(f): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2022
When will he marry her

1 Like

Re: I’m Madly In Love With Him”- Uche Ogbodo Gushes Over Her Baby Daddy by Johnycastro18: 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Naso we the hear grin

Abeg next news jaree grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reportedly Promoting His New Single “big 7” On A P0rň Website / Babatunde, Nigeria's Media Icon Dies @ 82 / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.