Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,389 members, 7,917,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:35 PM

PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths (16819 Views)

Peter Obi Has Kept Mute Despite The Recent Killings In The SE - Reno Omokri / Olusegun Osoba: How Fake News From Foreign Media Triggered 1967 Civil War / Ohanaeze Youths To PDP: Give VP Slot To Us, Or Lose South East To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

my post is not hate a group said they want to leave Nigeria and term it as a Zoo, attacking and burning public offices belonging to the FG called some slaves and others nama. all of a sudden the same IPOB that are calling buhari jubrin and kliiing women wearing hijab suddenly turn campaign warriors for Peter Obi and expecting other Nigerians especially the Northerners to vote for him.uou people don't know the extent of damage IPOB have done to Obi

Ipob are aggrieved people fighting for fairness and equity. I don't support their struggle in the manner they choose to go with it.

If their was fairness, nobody will hear of Ipob.

And again, tell me where you have seen or heard an igbo man killed a northerner because he was aggrieved. Stop spreading false news brother
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
emilo2bad:

My friend Peter Obi did not perform well in Anambra let tell ourselves the truth

How much did he save for the state?

No past or present governor have had such a feat. That's what we want in Nigeria now, to cut cost of governance.

From everything you have said, the only crime Obi committed is being igbo. Because you can't actually pin point one strong reason he shouldn't be President.

Let's keep ethnic and religious sentiments aside and do what's right for us. In the next 8 years, I'll be having gray hair. I don't want to continue to suffer while getting old.
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by EndWeakerection: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good Developments ..
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenedy175:

No past or present governor have had such a feat. That's what we want in Nigeria now, to cut cost of governance.

From everything you have said, the only crime Obi committed is being igbo. Because you can't actually pin point one strong reason he shouldn't be President.

Let's keep ethnic and religious sentiments aside and do what's right for us. In the next 8 years, I'll be having gray hair. I don't want to continue to suffer while getting old.
saving money for unshore investment for his daughters according to Pandora papers report not me and people of Anambra living in penury. A whole 8 years as a governor show me his physical presence in the state. oh I forget he turn Anambra to Dubai grin
kenedy175:

saving money for unshore investment for his daughters according to Pandora papers report not me and people of Anambra living in penury. A whole 8 years as a governor show me his physical presence in the state. oh I forget he turn Anambra to Dubai
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by emilo2bad: 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenedy175:

Ipob are aggrieved people fighting for fairness and equity. I don't support their struggle in the manner they choose to go with it.

If their was fairness, nobody will hear of Ipob.

And again, tell me where you have seen or heard an igbo man killed a northerner because he was aggrieved. Stop spreading false news brother
The woman and her four children killed by IPOB the news all over Nigeria and you don't know
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Musrataman(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

Joker! Your ethnic banters won't work!

Perhaps I need to remind you that every region has qualified people.

So, it is not Obi's fault that he came from the South East or his fault that the big parties picked people with baggage instead of sane people among them.

Obi is the best candidate in this race....

Continue you think Nigerians send you
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by Musrataman(m): 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

You are the one who decided to become blind to happenings around you

The same happening online noise about Biafra and iPod but how far na
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by FreedomfromtheT: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Goldenkrezi:
Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
By the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
emilo2bad:

The woman and her four children killed by IPOB the news all over Nigeria and you don't know

This shows you didn't read my right up. Please try and read all my replies to you.

Meanwhile, watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3OLxb69IpU

The killing of the woman and her kids is so unfortunate. However, listen to what the husband said.

And I still tell you. There's no tribe or ethnic group that is as blood thirsty and easily provoked as the North. We all know how it's so easy for them to target and kill southerners. It has always been in history.

There's no southerner that has ever killed a Hausa man because he was angry. Just give me one incident where such happened.

Like I'll always say, you're speaking from a place of hate. You know the truth. The only crime Obi committed is being igbo
Re: PVC: Obi Has Triggered Registration Revolution – Ohanaeze Youths by kenedy175(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
emilo2bad:

saving money for unshore investment for his daughters according to Pandora papers report not me and people of Anambra living in penury. A whole 8 years as a governor show me his physical presence in the state. oh I forget he turn Anambra to Dubai grin
saving money for unshore investment for his daughters according to Pandora papers report not me and people of Anambra living in penury. A whole 8 years as a governor show me his physical presence in the state. oh I forget he turn Anambra to Dubai

Anambra is not Dubai. Neither are Lagos or Adamawa.

Obi left money in the state account. It's left for his successor to use the money wisely.

His footprint is in Anambra, I can't start naming things he did. The most important of all is that he saved money and never owed gratuity.

Pandora Pandora Pandora!! If Obi is half as bad as Atiku or Tinubu, then that's a big problem. Even with all the Pandora propaganda, efcc is yet to lift a finger.

My brother, keep ethnorelgious sentiments away and do the right thing. Except you love the suffering you're suffering now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Those Disrespecting Me Have Dug Their Pit and will fall inside" - Fubara / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers / Eunice Orji Kalu Down With Hiv/aids (the Mother Of Former Governor Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.