Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,797 members, 7,930,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:20 AM

President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon (7880 Views)

El-Rufai Ignores Protesting Workers, Attends Conference In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by JudasNaKarrot: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Wow! Ride on Mr. President, Nigerians will appreciate your good deeds after you leave office. You have tried your best sir. PDP really ran the country aground. Jagaban will leverage on your exceptional leadership and good economic plan come 2023. Anyway, Ogun and Amadioha will strike me dead for typing this trash. Amen!
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by JudasNaKarrot: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
post=114229865:

God bless you Oluwakemi.
And God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
You have a bright and beautiful future ahead of you.
Keep it up darling.
Chop kiss kiss kiss

As for me and my family,
suffer and hardship will never escape us. We shall die in this suffering that our darling president brought upon this country, Amen!
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Hydroxide(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nigerians really enter one chance. What a disgrace.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by CheapHomes1: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Antoeni:
They Will Be Inviting This Man to Conferences, He has No Knowledge Of It’s All About,
Wetin concern Buhari with Ocean?
No Matter What’s Been Taught There, He Will Never Apply It

Invite ke? Who go invite am? It's his aides that book for those conferences for him. In his capacity as president, it will be easy for him to attend. They just search the internet for all sorts of conferences to enable buhari fulfil his life's ambition & his number 1 job description of traveling.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by rayvelez(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another fruitless journey.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by tomzyELNINO: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
NONSENSE
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Antai123(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
He has few months left, he can travel to the moon. At least he is better than shaking Daddy.....

Peter Obi my man!!!!
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by vastone(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2022
chaseblack:
Ajala

One thing about this presidency is that they do not need to steal money.

I am sure the president don't spend a penny from his salary on food, clothing, accommodation or anything.

They use the nation's resources to take care of their medical expenses, travel to all part of the world in luxurious transport and book themselves in 10 star hotels.

Asides that, I am sure they get a lot of access to gift items that doesn't legally qualify as crime from multinationals. So what more do these people need? Why do they steal?

Why can't they rely on their 8 year savings and all the entitlements they have garnered for their children within that period?

A president or Governor or Minister who has served for 8 years will never be poor again in his lifetime irrespective of how frivolous he is.

So pls people of Nigeria, can someone explain to me why president, governors and ministers still steal public funds?

This always baffles me.

Why it baffles you, is that the common man on the street would not fathom the oath and secret societies the majority of our politicians belong to.

It would be nearly impossible to persecute them when they have members spread across almost all the federal and private Institutions in Nigeria.
we can only pray for good men to arise and save us from this satanic cycle.
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Honourable1901:
This man don't know what they are there to do

Na jubril de go that Waka shaa
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Cmanforall: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
HonNL:

SOURCE
Thus guy is enjoying his pension with Nigeria's wealth.

I'm sure if there's a meeting fir Astronauts in the moon, Buhari will represent Nigeria grin

Nigerians are you not tired of having pensioners as leaders?
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by ashawopikin(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ok o, help us greet cristiano ronaldo
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Wealthyabiodun: 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
To everyone who desires to join the Illuminati organization, it’s totally free, anyone asking you to pay any money is a fraudsters. Be careful with such people! Don’t lose your hard earned money to fraudsters especially this period, a lot of desperate people are out there looking for ways to survive. Just tread with caution, money is hard to get! to join the Illuminati, kindly call or WhatsApp me with this number +2348114880069 You will receive a confirmation Message from the Illuminati confirming your registration. once that is done, you will be receiving Message ge from the Illuminati, kindly read the messages and be Patient! Don’t be in too much haste! this is one reason why some of you keep being scammed, because you’re in a haste to getting there. Patient is a virtue, be patient! Email:illuminatinewworldorder187@gmail.com
HAIL THE LIGHT
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Panda7: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2022
kwaku the traveller, which meaningful development has he brought in since 7yrs ago or doesn't he go out there to see how others have been living
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2022
babag93:
Very useless Ajala somebody..
This guy is a disaster which must not be repeated in either Atiku or Tinubu. We risk collapsing this fragile entity if either emerge.
Peter Obi is a risk I’m willing to take as we cannot keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

babag93 don vex be dat! shocked
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by ofiko123(m): 1:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Failure

Tenure ends with the year, what is failure?
Re: President Buhari To Participate In UN Ocean Conference In Lisbon by Nfora: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2023
chaseblack:
Ajala

One thing about this presidency is that they do not need to steal money.

I am sure the president don't spend a penny from his salary on food, clothing, accommodation or anything.

They use the nation's resources to take care of their medical expenses, travel to all part of the world in luxurious transport and book themselves in 10 star hotels.

Asides that, I am sure they get a lot of access to gift items that doesn't legally qualify as crime from multinationals. So what more do these people need? Why do they steal?

Why can't they rely on their 8 year savings and all the entitlements they have garnered for their children within that period?

A president or Governor or Minister who has served for 8 years will never be poor again in his lifetime irrespective of how frivolous he is.

So pls people of Nigeria, can someone explain to me why president, governors and ministers still steal public funds?

This always baffles me.

It's GREED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: One Of The Most Curious Building In Japan / Appeal Court Upholds David Mark's Victory / Yakubu Gowon Was The True Hero Of The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.