Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra (24891 Views)

Machete-Wielding Landlord's Son Arrested For Raping Corps Member In Akwa Ibom / Professor Aliyu Muhammad Kidnapped, His Son Killed (Photos) / The Man & His Son Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
At ue age u are sharing same apartment with ur mum
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Elidrisy20: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jungle justice
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by OGwales(m): 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

Weytin no go Uncover?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by olancho: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
A 30yrs old boy living in his father’s house? I trust police they will milk them dry and still charge him to court for what I will not mention on the advice of DPP

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by LienwaltAbel(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
The culprit should face the wrath of law.

But why would anyone fail to participate in Sanitation exercise?
Sanitation is for our own benefit but doesn't give that devil boy mandate to end life of a breadwinner.
After paying to keep the compound clean? Hell no, where did the money go?
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Remnita(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:
A matured lady like her still staying with her mother undecided
That’s I love my edo ladies, at 25 they already built houses for their parents.

It’s obvious the girl and her sister refused to join the other tenants, rather they shut themselves inside the house.
If you don’t want to live by the rules then build your own so you have to take orders from anyone.

Yes ooo Edo to the world �
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
Naijanascam:
The picture of this 30 years idiot could have been attached for reference

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

It’s obvious the girl and her sister refused to join the other tenants, rather they shut themselves inside the house.
If you don’t want to live by the rules then build your own so you have to take orders from anyone.

Did the mother before her death complain to you that her children are too matured to still be living with her?

What of the landlords son? Is he 12years old?

So you mean all Edo girls 25 and above have built houses for their parents? That's interesting. Can you tell us the work they are doing?

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Basiljoe: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
We've had your own side, if there's any evidence he did such, he should enjoy his vacation in jail.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Brandonx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Did the mother before her death complain to you that her children are too matured to still be living with her?

So you mean all Edo girls 25 and above have built houses for their parents? That's interesting. Can you tell us the work they are doing?

Madam at her age she should be married or fending for herself not living off her mother.

If you’re intelligent you’ll see that she started the fight that killed the innocent woman.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by DLuciano: 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If you check now, you will discover the beast is one of the animals following lamidi kwanu up and down screaming biafuro and zoo from morning till dawn.

He will be telling you how Buhari and Tinubu are responsible for the lunatic trait in his lineage.

As usual, expect ipob pigs to start screaming fulani herdsmen and dss.

Ipob pigs are despicable beasts. angry
what sort of talk is all this, is your place wherever you hail from free from crimes? I don't think you are well upstairs!
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:
If you check now, you will discover the beast is one of the animals following lamidi kwanu up and down screaming biafuro and zoo from morning till dawn.

He will be telling you how Buhari and Tinubu are responsible for the lunatic trait in his lineage.

Don’t be silly mister man. You don’t have to politicize everything. You should be asking for justice for the poor woman.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by CheapHomes1: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

Madam at her age she should be married or fending for herself not living off her mother.

If you’re intelligent you’ll see that she started the fight that killed the innocent woman.

Mr intelligent, You haven't answered my simple questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by elisho: 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

you a stupid and usless pig for sayiing this if that family have boy can he do that if u dnt like why not quet tham someone wil bet tr mother befor the end of this yar idot

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

they pay for sanitation every month.. no room for corruption.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Etuagievin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

. Up Edo ladies! Doing great things at 25. But through what means? You know too well , because I presume you are from Edo. Well, lets even assume the victim and her family failed to join in the sanitation, does that give him the right to kill her?. It seems you deliberately ignored the part where she said they all paid money for sanitation. Meaning they are not supposed to do it by themselves since it's been paid for. Who now break the house rules , is it the one who was called to work or the one who failed to use the cash given him for that purpose. Please learn to reason well before typing .
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Alibaba0: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Ewu ofia

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Machinegun91(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:

on your Bluetooth let me share some sense with you.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Machinegun91(m): 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
What a stupid cultist
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by ostartruth: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Very sad incidence. But for those who want to learn. Please when u are confronted with trouble avoid it as far as u can.
The daughter would have joined the cleanup exercise since every other tenant was doing it. That you pay regular cleaner doesn't stop u from at least doing little cleanings to augment the effort of the cleaner.
This reminds me of those days in school where some bad brought ups will mess up everywhere simply because a cleaner will show up to clean up the mess.
Cleanliness is everybody's business.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Brandonx(m): 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
elisho:
you a stupid and usless pig for sayiing this if that family have boy can he do that if u dnt like why not quet tham someone wil bet tr mother befor the end of this yar idot
Your parents are pigs for raising a foool
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by VEHINTOLAR: 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2022
These DOTians and their wahala sha ! Anyway rip woman.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Emmanuel909090: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
See where temper has landed you, you will live the rest of your life as a tenant in jail.

Learn to control your temper.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by fmonigent(m): 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:
That’s why I love my edo ladies, at 25 they already built houses for their parents.

Those quoting me with their frustrations, I will still say it, that old cargo started the fight that killed her mother.

Mr Young cargo keep quiet ok
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Ifogift007: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Brandonx:
That’s why I love my edo ladies, at 25 they already built houses for their parents.

Those quoting me with their frustrations, I will still say it, that old cargo started the fight that killed her mother.
Atulu
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Dorakay93(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Anambra is a more cursed state than Aborno ,adamawa and yobe. The extreme is happening there
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Emmanuel909090: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Olafunmi2018:
The culprit should face the wrath of law.

But why would anyone fail to participate in Sanitation exercise?
Sanitation is for our own benefit but doesn't give that devil boy mandate to end life of a breadwinner.

Do those living in serviced apartments come out for sanitation?

She said they normally pay for that monthly, so why still worry them to come clean when they have paid for it?
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Olafunmi2018: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emmanuel909090:

Do those living in serviced apartments come out for sanitation?

She said they normally pay for that monthly, so why still worry them to come clean when they have paid for it?
That is her side of the story.
Re: Lady Narrates How Landlord’s Son Killed Her Mother In Anambra by Galaxydon1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
holy ghost fire, please we don't want any bad News again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chaos In Iyana Iba As Rival NURTW Groups Fight With Stones And Cutlasses (video) / EFCC Arraigns Three For Allegedly Defrauding Access Bank Of ₦‎3.5 Billion / Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.