Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,527 members, 7,905,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Revealed:how I Made N1.5m In One Month Selling Real Estate,learn From An Expert. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Revealed:how I Made N1.5m In One Month Selling Real Estate,learn From An Expert. (134 Views)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Dangers Of Buying/selling Real Estate Online / PLOTS OF LAND ALONG LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY AT N1.5M WITH DOCUMENTATION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:how I Made N1.5m In One Month Selling Real Estate,learn From An Expert. by ablebisrealty(m): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Good day wonderful people. I’m here to introduce to you a great opportunity to be a millionaire through real estate marketing. It’s very easy to be a real estate consultant/realtor if you follow some simple steps and learn from the experts in the business.

If you have interest in becoming a real estate consultant and earn passive income. This is the best offer you can’t afford to miss.

You can easily earn millions of Naira in commission from selling real estate. If you’re interested in this wonderful opportunity, I’ll be happy to walk you through the process. You can also win mouth watering incentives like free ticket to travel abroad, cars, house, land, microwave, deep freezer, dinner with top realtors and so on.

Important Notice: This amazing opportunity is recommended for those who are in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun state.There are many real estate companies looking for realtors to work for them. Your job is to bring client and earn as much as 15% on each land sales and 5 Percent on house/apartment sales. You can’t afford to miss this wonderful opportunity.

I’m willing to train 100 people to become an expert in the real estate field. You can’t afford to miss this amazing opportunity to be a top selling realtor in Nigeria.

This amazing training is worth more than N300k, I’m willing to train you all for free + free registration.

For inquiries:

Call/WhatsApp: +2349025481130 to get started.

See you at the top.

Re: Revealed:how I Made N1.5m In One Month Selling Real Estate,learn From An Expert. by ablebisrealty(m): 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
This an amazing offer you can’t afford to miss if you want to change your life for better.
Re: Revealed:how I Made N1.5m In One Month Selling Real Estate,learn From An Expert. by ablebisrealty(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2022
The current economy can’t be managed well if you choose not to find a way to earn extra income. Become a realtor today and earn big from real estate.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Kill Two Police Officers During An Attack On Buhari's Advance Team. / Urgent Sale: 4 Units Of Miniflats At Idayin Agbara Ogun State. / Industrial Motorized Roller Shutter Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.