Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC (512 Views)

Okowa, APC VP ‘placeholder’ Tell INEC Academic Certificates Missing / 2023: Some ‘Unknown Persons’ Stole My Academic Certificates - Tinubu Tells INEC / What Happens If Tinubu’s VP Placeholder, Masari, Goes Rogue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by etokhana: 4:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
In light of several controversies trailing the supposed loss of Bola Tinubu’s credentials, his dummy running mate, Kabir Ibrahim Masari, has informed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) his school certificates were also missing.

A sworn affidavit for the loss of some original documents submitted to the electoral commission by Mr Masari and seen by Peoples Gazette, showed that the APC vice presidential candidate had misplaced vital documents including C of O of one plot KT 17522 in Katsina state, his Grade II certificate from Katsina Teachers College and his primary school certificate.

“That sometimes in January 2021, while on transit within Wuse Area, FCT-Abuja, I discovered that my original Certificate of Occupancy (C of O) of Plot, No KT 17522, GRA Katsina, Katsina State; Certificate of Kaduna State Development Centre from 1994 – 1995; Grade II Certificate from Katsina Teachers’ College (KTC) from 1978 – 1983 and First Leaving School Certificate issued by Masari Primary, Katsina State, from 1972 – 1978, got lost,” partly stated the affidavit sworn by Mr Masari at the Supreme Court in July 2021 and submitted to INEC on June 17, 2022.

“That all efforts made to trace the documents proved abortive hence this affidavit,” the affidavit added.

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

Meanwhile, Mr Tinubu had on Saturday insinuated Mr Masari was only a dummy running mate after he admitted that he was still searching for a suitable vice presidential candidate.

His statement lent credence to claims that the submission of Mr Masari’s name to the electoral office was only a stopgap to circumvent the INEC deadline for the 2023 elections.

Mr Tinubu and Mr Masari being Muslims may offset the religious balance and representation known with the nation’s highest office.
https://gazettengr.com/ive-lost-all-my-school-certificates-tinubus-placeholder-masari-tells-inec/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Fahdiga(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another tale by moonlight story. If INEC doesn't disqualify APC in this coming presidential election then we can conclude that it is biased. Nigerians can now see the people who wants to lead them. Imagine a scenario where the president and his vice doesn't have school certificates? God forbid. I think God in his infinite mercy has answered our prayers hence the reason why he has been exposing them one after the other. We are still demanding that Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka Bola Ahmed Tinubu should tender his certificates and then the so called running mate is here telling us this crap. Both of them should be disqualified and jailed for commiting perjury.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Weak6Exers: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect . This man carefully masterminded the defeat of a ruling party. That is why Meth addicts hated him like he's the architect of IPOD terrorism. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by HyconMojo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
Make I book this space
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Omihanifa: 4:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
What's all these rubbish. How can the two of them be having thesame problem.

Does it mean that most politicians in Nigeria didn't finish school or they tampered with their age, or name. Maybe that's why they are hiding their real information which can be obtained easily through their certificate.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin e be like say APC charm to succeed for election, na certificate controversy.

Shey Tinubu no go enter and destroy Nigeria as buhari do tongue

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by PresidObi: 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin grin grin

I am not laughing.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by dawnomike(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2022
This country is a joke grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
How many we come dey wey get Certificate?

Kyase,....operation show ya own grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by psucc(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
That certificate-less pair will be ok.

Not the Buhari-Osinbajo pair.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Totilopussylick(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
dawnomike:
This country is a joke grin

It's another reasons for Nigerians to start leaving certificates after graduation.
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by BowlingTall: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju , on your mandate we stand. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by descarado: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Now this is becoming a joke cheesy
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by rayvelez(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
Era of old men loosing certificate lol yet some foolish Nigerians are still supporting them just like em foolish nairalanders here.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
How can you rule people with certificate when you dont have,who is ruling who?? undecided
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by SupremeSpecimen: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
To be frank...the certificate wahala is a non issue to the average citizen.
Let inec settle am

1. We want good capable leaders with vision
2. We're tired of being robbed blind by politicians
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by descarado: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2022
fergie001:
How many we come dey wey get Certificate?

Kyase,....operation show ya own grin
Seems like Nigerians are master forgers back then unlike now.
Everything is captured.
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by fergie001: 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
descarado:

Seems like Nigerians are master forgers back then unlike now.
Everything is captured.
As in ehn...... cheesy
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by islandsscotch8: 4:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by oshozondii: 4:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
So, what is reigning now is Affidavit?
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Fahdiga(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
oshozondii:
So, what is reigning now is Affidavit?
That's what Yekini introduced to our democracy.
Re: I Have Lost All My Certificates: Tinubu's VP Placeholder, Masari Tells INEC by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2022

(1)

Obedients To Get Paid In IMO By An Obidient / Running Mates - VP Candidates 2023. / Tinubu: Northern Muslims Will Not Vote For A Northern Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.