Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,222 members, 7,884,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media (3926 Views)

Why Must Rufai Oseni Always Argue With Every Guest On Arise TV? / Rufai Oseni, Oladotun Hassan Argue On Air Over Tinubu’s Certificate (Video) / Before You Argue With Any Tinubu Supporter. Take A Look At This Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
please let me see the Constitution that said the CJN must be 50 years and above..

The question is Valid..

period..

is APC now the best thing after jollof rice..what is wrong with everyone?
Exactly my point
The question is

Is it possible or not?
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
helinues:
Illiteracy is indeed a cancer in our society.

Can someone become a CJ without working for it?
Funny enough you are the one displaying the highest level of illiteracy here
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by rolams(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

If is not possible for a young person to become a CJN in Nigeria, then educate or enlighten him since you know and understand better.

Instead of coming here to fool yourself over some else's ignorance

It's high time I stop replying you.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Africana1123:
which valid question? You better keep shut if you don’t know what to say grin
So CJN done turn beans cake mumu man
You should be the one keeping shut,
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SupremeSpecimen: 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
You people love nonsense
Thank God my accounts are solid
I will continue to watch in awe

We all understand exactly what the young man was trying to say . Didn't word it the best but so what
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Part I

General

3. (1) The number of Justices of the Supreme Court shall not exceed fifteen.

(2) Any person holding the office of Chief Justice of Nigeria or a Justice shall vacate that office when he attains the age of sixty-five years
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Thomthom(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

See the way and many you are all behaving like touts just because someone boldly asked question.
haba

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Hydroxide(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Buhari does not even have a younger minister, no professionals. He just appoint only politicians and old old men full cabinet. That's why the country is not moving forward. The question was very valid. Na mumu Op no sabi critical analysis
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Africana1123(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Hydroxide:
Buhari does not even have a younger minister, no professionals. He just appoint only politicians and old old men full cabinet. That's why the country is not moving forward. The question was very valid. Na mumu Op no sabi critical analysis

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Africana1123(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
SpatialKing:

You should be the one keeping shut,
In line with the norm, Mr Muhammad’s resignation paved the way for Mr Ariwoola, the next most senior Justice of the Supreme Court, to be sworn in by President Muhammadu Buhari as the acting CJN.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Bigfish121(m): 4:20am On Jun 29, 2022
The appointment of the chief justice of Nigeria is based on hierarchy.The most senior judge is appointed. Mary Odili was supposed to take over from Tanko but unfortunately, she retired around last two months. Most youths in Nigeria are actually very ignorant. They don't understand the way these things work.What all of them know is money.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 29, 2022
ArewaNorth:
What I observed since the time I started social media is, most Nigerian youths are very ignorant of governance and think that competence can come through paper qualifications not experience. Very sad!

Indeed. I would go as far as to say Nigerian youths are some of the worst in the world in my well-traveled and well-exposed experience.

Very ignorant and totally lacking in focus, knowledge and readiness for diligence.

Imagine an ignorant youth bringing age into anything to do with law that even a child who came into the world yesterday knows is about solid experience and professional wisdom?

3 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Bigfish121:
The appointment of the chief justice of Nigeria is based on hierarchy.The most senior judge is appointed. Mary Odili was supposed to take over from Tanko but unfortunately, she retired around last two months. Most youths in Nigeria are actually very ignorant. They don't understand the way these things work.What all of them know is money.

100% correct.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by shortIGBOman: 5:23am On Jun 29, 2022
What do you expect from any Nnamani? They are all IPOB.

1 Like

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by shortIGBOman: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2022
SpatialKing:
A young man asked a valid question

You call that Biafran a young Man? Na person wey get Children you they refer to as young man. Na Papa Emeka be that grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SpatialKing(m): 6:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Africana1123:
In line with the norm, Mr Muhammad’s resignation paved the way for Mr Ariwoola, the next most senior Justice of the Supreme Court, to be sworn in by President Muhammadu Buhari as the acting CJN.
Thank you
Now you are being reasonable
This is how to reply such people
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:53am On Jun 29, 2022
jaytii:
Herd mentality has caused a lot of danger to today's youths.
Don't be like that, Baba either trust them or feels he owes them something
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Hydroxide(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Africana1123(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Hydroxide:
Olodo
you look like unknown gunmen

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by ArewaNorth: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Dsalvo:

Indeed. I would go as far as to say Nigerian youths are some of the worst in the world in my well-traveled and well-exposed experience.

Very ignorant and totally lacking in focus, knowledge and readiness for diligence.

Imagine an ignorant youth bringing age into anything to do with law that even a child who came into the world yesterday knows is about solid experience and professional wisdom?

Very sad indeed!

2 Likes

Re: These Are The People Some Of You Argue With On Social Media by Africana1123(m): 9:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hydroxide:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Nana Shettima Arrive Makurdi To Commiserate With Flood Victims / Tinubu Restore Electricity or use Bombers To Bring Down Any Dam Built By Niger / Finally, Jonathan Agrees To A Television Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.