Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,538 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) (42277 Views)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Bamise, Lady Murdered In BRT Buried. Case Still In Court (Video, Photos) / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by lagosrd: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop foaming at the mouth and barking like a rabid dog.

OLODO wey you be. Did any Muslim stop you from wearing your babalawo attire?

Exactly what the man did, he came to the court in his religious attire. So what's your anger about. If you're permiited to where your own Islamic religious attire to a public function why getting annoyed about other people's faith. What did the lawyer say he cannot address the court because of his religious attire.

What moslems fail to understand is that where their own right stops is where others people's rights start.

Soon you will see a Catholic nun putting on their regalia under the lawyers robe.

The owners of the said religion don't behave completely out of order like we have here in nigeria behaving as if you own every space and everyone.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by soullove1881(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
FuckAllTheMODs:

Trash upon trash, see talk...

How did you become a living creature on earth?
You fell down from heaven, right? or is it not through your parents?

In your effort to sound smart, you looked more unwise.

Young man, there are different ways things can be gotten but that doesn't make it less valid than the other in this case. Either you are born a Christian or you converted to a Christian, you are a Christian. One is not more original than the other.

Since, you are trying hard to make sense, why don't you convert from a Yoruba OR northern region to an Igbo or southsouth region?

Did you listen to yourself? Anyways... Kontinue defending trash.
My point is, let love lead and stay away from Aboki reasoning. Nah like that e dey start.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Mrfixitt(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
HilcomTech:

Stop foaming at the mouth and barking like a rabid dog.

OLODO wey you be. Did any Muslim stop you from wearing your babalawo attire?
What's wrong with his comment ? You headslammers are perpetual f**ls.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
malvisguy212:
Good question. wearing of veil is not a religions thing. it is a cultural act. the Arab pagan see it as a cultural act, that why the wear it.

but Muhammad change it to another dimension to fit his dogma.
just like dancing and drumming is cultural and entertainment.

How come yall turn it to worshipping?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by ufotunang: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Leave him to wear his traditional attire to court...since you allow Muslims to wear hijab
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
soullove1881:

Did you listen to yourself? Anyways... Kontinue defending trash.
My point is, let love lead and stay away from Aboki reasoning. Nah like that e dey start.

That is not the point of discussion here.

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BUT A MUSLIM, STOP USING YOUR TAQIYA SYSTEM JUST TO MISLEAD PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW YOU AND YOUR LIKES.

the line above this is the point of discussion.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by uchwar1: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:

Seems your papa can't read, thunder fire your papa, am I a police that stops people...fool. I said the man has a right to wear what he likes. I advocate freedom and equal rights, dummy. Try to learn how to read.
he has cotton wool covering his comprehension capability

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by xtivin(m): 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jaybuoy:
[sub][/sub]"That is in violation of my fundamental human right. Don't tell me that, I'm called to bar".

Those two sentences may have killed any case his colleagues have.

Maybe lawyers in the house can shed more light on this?
Good one, he nailed it with his response. Everyone has a right to religious freedom and can appear the way their religion wants them to appear anywhere according to the apex court, so his should not be an exemption especially when he has a case study already. Funny enough the lawyer may not even be a traditionalist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by malvisguy212: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:
just like dancing and drumming is cultural and entertainment.

How come yall turn it to worshipping?
David sing , dance , merry unto thy Lord.

Psalm 98:4–6 says, “Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!”

Islamic religion is canal. Islam deal with the outward man. but in Christianity, God search your heart.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
compton11:
dumb ass nigga,must she wear it on uniform?

U think mary will oppose the little girls wearing it if she were alive?
The point is respect every uniform and wear your hijab separately. You can't place your hijab on conventional or corporate wear. Don't cause a distraction with Mary.We know your antics.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by moshuur(m): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
malvisguy212:

Psalm 98:4–6 says, “Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises! Sing praises to the Lord with the lyre, with the lyre and the sound of melody! With trumpets and the sound of the horn make a joyful noise before the King, the Lord!”

Islamic religion is canal. Islam deal with the outward man. but in Christianity, God search your heart.
not to attack u or something.....I just need some clarification.
The way David worshipped God was in d old testament right..

now we have a new testament....how is God worshipped in d new testament.

most importantly, Christians are chrislike right?? (as in d followers of christ)....I think d question should be how did christ worship God....is it by singing, dancing or clapping??...

cuz I feel Jesus should be d major blueprint/role model not David...

and if singing/clapping is d best form of worship, Jesus ought to be doing that always and he'll advice/command his followers to do so....did he??

Hope u get my point.....that question always pop up in my mind when Christians worship God by dancing. so pls I need some clarification.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by malvisguy212: 1:09am On Jun 30, 2022
moshuur:

not to attack u or something.....I just need some clarification.
The way David worshipped God was in d old testament right..

now we have a new testament....how is God worshipped in d new testament.

most importantly, Christians are chrislike right?? (as in d followers of christ)....I think d question should be how did christ worship God....is it by singing, dancing or clapping??...

cuz I feel Jesus should be d major blueprint/role model not David...

and if singing/clapping is d best form of worship, Jesus ought to be doing that always and he'll advice/command his followers to do so....did he??

Hope u get my point.....that question always pop up in my mind when Christians worship God by dancing. so pls I need some clarification.
what was fulfill in the new testament is the LAW AND THE PROPHECY. Christianity is not a religion. there is no pattern or ritual way of worship. Christianity is a father and son relationship, God is our father, He adopt us through his son Jesus

Jesus did not dance, He sang hymn:

Matthew 26:29-30
"I'll not be drinking wine from this cup again until that new
day when I'll drink with you in the kingdom of my Father."
THEY SANG HYMN and went directly to Mount Olives.

But again, Jesus himself seems to approve dancing as a way of worship, consider this :

Matthew 11:16-17
To what can I compare this generation? They
are like children sitting in the marketplaces
and calling out to others: ‘We played the
FLUTE for you, AND YOU DID NOT DANCE ;
WE SANG a dirge, and you did not mourn.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 30, 2022
proxillin:

Hijab is identified with a religion.

Other religions have their attires which they are not wearing to preserve public space sanity.

But if one religion does not care about sanity in public space, then other religion should join...simple
It seems you have problem with modesty, for even Mary mother Jesus wore covered herself up. Sigh!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2022
luluman:
The point is respect every uniform and wear your hijab separately. You can't place your hijab on conventional or corporate wear. Don't cause a distraction with Mary.We know your antics.
nigga what is your own with that?

Y'all put Jesus cross on the medical in Nigeria, nobody complain,so why now?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2022
malvisguy212:

nigga the Jesus u are following,did he sing and dance?

Plus when David sing,did he sing to worship?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by malvisguy212: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
compton11:

malvisguy212:
what was fulfill in the new testament is the LAW AND THE PROPHECY. Christianity is not a religion. there is no pattern or ritual way of worship. Christianity is a father and son relationship, God is our father, He adopt us through his son Jesus

But again, Jesus himself seems to approve dancing as a way of worship, consider this :

compton11:

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Glycosunde:

Of course you can steal, vandalize, dress or defraud as long as you are doing it to yourself but when you do it to others then you are infringing on their fundamental human rights. Many mad people are working naked without no one paying attention to them except maybe their loved ones or those who care enough. Many people also do bodily inflict harms on themselves and people hardly care but dont do it to others or the law guarding them will fall on you.

Then that lawyer is doing what you just mentioned above...

A Court House has a dress code and he is violating such!, a decorum must be observed in a court house...

well the UPTOWN people started it, the Lawyer wants to incite something in the society, that's all I see from his Moves, to do such a thing in a Hallowed Chamber

Mr Learned
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by Glycosunde: 10:37am On Jun 30, 2022
MrLearned:

Then that lawyer is doing what you just mentioned above...

A Court House has a dress code and he is violating such!, a decorum must be observed in a court house...

well the UPTOWN people started it, the Lawyer wants to incite something in the society, that's all I see from his Moves, to do such a thing a Hallowed Chamber

Mr Learned

Well he is still in his rights and he has not harm anyone with what he has done. Also true, it started right there in court, so where else better than to start the incitement than the court.

Meanwhile: My household, friends and I are all OBIdients

MASSIVELY VOTE FOR PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
compton11:
nigga what is your own with that?

Is that suppose to mean your dressing is a form of pay back?
The cross did not originate from here,its global so if you have issues with that you also fight globally.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by moshoodn(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:

How low can this get? Haba! To even involve Medicine in this.

Ask yourself, where did Modern Medicine originate from? The owner of a breakthrough can decide to brand it with a logo of his/her choice within the scope of versatility of his mind.

Red Cross, being an offshoot of Christian Medicine, was also contended by Islam. Well, happily, they have a Red Cresent now.

We can as well argue the Arabic inscription on our Naira, our legal tender!
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2022
luluman:
Is that suppose to mean your dressing is a form of pay back?
The cross did not originate from here,its global so if you have issues with that you also fight globally.
how about we change it and also change the primary school students to stop singing Christian music from money to Thursday?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
malvisguy212:

Christianity to is not a religion?

,then explain this to me gringrin

James 1:27

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Explain gringrin

malvisguy212:

hymn is to praise God not worship plus where did he commanded u to be singing hymn?

Just because he did and y'all are doing,that means as if he chose not Marry,y'all should stay single then.

malvisguy212:

bro how did this related to what u are doing in church?

Jesus was just using something as example

Now if u read it further!

18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.

This has nothing to do with what y'all doing in church.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by chrisxxx(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kurukuru:
I don't know why our people can't be tolerant. This is a school in the United States where the non-Muslims joined their Muslim colleagues to celebrate the Hijab day in school. Go to the United Kingdom and Canada, Muslim girls are allowed Hijabs in schools. After all, these are the people that brought the civilisation to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph2PJ6CqIRQ

This is high school.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
compton11:
how about we change it and also change the primary school students to stop singing Christian music from money to Thursday?
Have you forgotten the primary school and its curriculum is western idea not Islamic and the owners also sang those songs? If we follow British system and sing the songs any offence?you sing your song in Islamic school nobody will complain.
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2022
luluman:
Have you forgotten the primary school and its curriculum is western idea not Islamic and the owners also sang those songs? If we follow British system and sing the songs any offence?you sing your song in Islamic school nobody will complain.
Western Christian idea u want to say!

So pathetic
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
Western Christian idea u want to say!

So pathetic
Thanks for buttressing my point. If its western Christian idea why will you use the western certificate and not sing the western song?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
luluman:
Thanks for buttressing my point. If its western Christian idea why will you use the western certificate and not sing the western song?
I don't get u clearly?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
I don't get u clearly?
Go back to school then. You want to learn western education and do western jobs but can't obey western rules?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2022
luluman:
Go back to school then. You want to learn western education and do western jobs but can't obey western rules?
nigga hush?

Which one is Western education?

Education preced west,plus even if I want to learn your so called Western education, must I have to sing and pray in Jesus name to do that?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 10:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
compton11:
nigga hush?

Which one is Western education?

Education preced west,plus even if I want to learn your so called Western education, must I have to sing and pray in Jesus name to do that?
When the founders of the system based it on "Jesus name" why would you want to remove it? Are you a terrorist? If you don't like the name then don't like the Education now, na by force?
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by compton11(m): 6:05am On Jul 03, 2022
luluman:
When the founders of the system based it on "Jesus name" why would you want to remove it? Are you a terrorist? If you don't like the name then don't like the Education now, na by force?
u are dumb,wow so pathetic the same Westerns have now reject Jesus
Re: Lawyers Move To Stop Colleague From Appearing In Olokun Attire In Court (video) by luluman: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
u are dumb,wow so pathetic the same Westerns have now reject Jesus
Don't digress with insult, my point remains you cannot learn western Education, enjoy western product, use westrrn technology but ignore westrrn song and rules, that is hypocrisy. Dont cover up with insult leave everything about western then we take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police, Firefighters Abandon Man On Electric Pole (pics) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / 300,000 Live Bullets Concealed In Trucks Intercepted By Army In Ogun (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.