Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,901 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? (3650 Views)

Is Kwankwaso Planning To Step Down For Obi? / Why Is Kwankwaso Not Holding Rallies? / Is Kwankwaso No Longer Contesting In The 2023 Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Martinssweet: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kwankwaso is too proud of himself the worst part of it that buhari is from north west and kwankwaso is from north west how he want North back to back
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na by force?
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

So Kwankwaso is more appealing than Obi yet Nigerians are spending their own money, time and resources campaigning for Obi? Why is Kwankwaso not getting same favour from Nigerians since he is more appealing?

What number does Kwankwaso have that is greater than the movement currently supporting Obi all over Nigeria?

How does Kwankwaso understand Nigeria better? Can he stand Obi in a debate about how to make Nigeria better?

Most of you Tinubu supporters are filled with hate and bigotry. Spits!!!!
The bolded is you people's problem. Obi was a total failure when he was governor of Anambra for 8yrs. Now you want to force him on me

1 Like

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by akmusty(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Factcheck0001:
so with el rufai in kaduna u believe obi will still win

With ganduje in Kano u believe obi will win

With buhari n Masari in katsina u believe obi will win

It’s like u are carried away by social media frenzy?
Peter obi will never win d north cos northerners don’t even like Igbo let alone a Christian,so u want a mukafir to rule them right?

Many of u don’t know d damage nnamdi kanu did to u igbos in d north sha?many northerners will just b laughing at u

They know fully well that because your Biafra mission failed u want to get Biafra through back door by making obi president n everyone knows that

When it’s time your eye go clear

Just leave them, one funny this is that most of this noise makers don’t even travel from thier state for years, nor do they know the development in other state or population but believe the media frenzy and lies that everything in north are bad same as people. They eyes go clear pass lantern after the election. Quote me Obi won’t win just 2 state in Naija. They can insult with anger , bitterness and hatred which they believe in but till then we shall see,meanwhile some of them must be prepare to relocate to that east London ,Anambra

2 Likes

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Kdon2: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

So Kwankwaso is more appealing than Obi yet Nigerians are spending their own money, time and resources campaigning for Obi? Why is Kwankwaso not getting same favour from Nigerians since he is more appealing?

What number does Kwankwaso have that is greater than the movement currently supporting Obi all over Nigeria?

How does Kwankwaso understand Nigeria better? Can he stand Obi in a debate about how to make Nigeria better?

Most of you Tinubu supporters are filled with hate and bigotry. Spits!!!!

Kwankwaso has a better political chance than obi. Pure and simple. If you don't like the fact just psssst
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Factcheck0001: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
akmusty:

Just leave them, one funny this is that most of this noise makers don’t even travel from thier state for years, nor do they know the development in other state or population but believe the media frenzy and lies that everything in north are bad same as people. They eyes go clear pass lantern after the election. Quote me Obi won’t win just 2 state in Naija. They can insult with anger , bitterness and hatred which they believe in but till then we shall see,meanwhile some of them must be prepare to relocate to that east London ,Anambra
many things will change after d election cos we can all see Igbo hate for everyone now

Either tinubu win or not igbos will b checked in Yoruba land come 2023,they are taking our gentility for stupidity

1 Like

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
you're a foool, we are talking about political sagacity, you're talking of business world, just imagine your naive comparison

God sees my heart, I collect no penny from Tinubu because he didn't even know me from Adam but this is a man have studied his political sagacity, influence, philanthropic and a competent manager

I'm a Christian and I've mobilize 60 people from my area for him, I will still do more, out of the 60 I've been able to convince who are mostly Christians, 40 have register and collected their PVC, I will make sure others collect theirs before next week

this is how to mobilize electorate for a candidate, not ranting and abusing everyone online
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Achilles881: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
jumobi1:
Lol you’re exaggerating what Obi brings to the table. A lot of Yoruba Christians and youths will vote for Tinubu.

No problem, but aside Kano can kwankwaso win atiku in the north, you can't deny obi has se on lockdown, and will make significant impact in ss, take tinubu who has SW on lockdown and will make significant impact in nw, which region is on lockdown for kwankwaso, which region?
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Achilles881: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO won't even vote Peter ObiTUARY, when the time comes. They are just catching cruise online. Igbo people don't like themselves. They will give Peter Obi the Okorocha and Ogbonanya Onu's treatment. grin grin grin

Besides, Igbo can never rule this Country.

Hahaha,It means Igboes are portable and successful.
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by TheSameGuy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate

1 Like

Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by shortIGBOman: 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Achilles881:

Hahaha,It means Igboes are portable and successful.

How?
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by SIONKPO1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Are you also getting paid for supporting Obi ?
Nope
Re: What Is Kwankwaso's Problem? by Parollawd(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

You Igbos are really funny. Even Obi's Governorship anointed lost the elections woefully

Lol
I’m from delta state
The ndokwa speaking part and I’m obidient
Just so you know I ought to naturally support okowa
See him village
See my mama village
But nah
I will stick w obi
Thanks
Don’t just assume my man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North / Sahara Reporters: Adamawa Rec, Hudu, Was Flown Out On Datti Ahmed's Plane / Peter Okoye Of Psquare: Those Who Said We Will Learn Lessons Will See Shege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.