Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? (67500 Views)

What Does The "T" In T-shirt Stand For? / 3 Shocking Risks Of Wearing G-strings Frequently / What Does The Well Groomed Man Look Like? 9 Guys Share Their Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by jaszplus12(m): 8:52am On Jun 29, 2022
techWriter3:
Groin
You're right. Groin strings. Groin was a taboo word back then so it was shortened to G. cheesy
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Badgers14: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2022
KosiGee:
A gynaecologist called Ernst Grafenberg was the first to describe the very sensitive area or the particular spot.

The G is from Grafenberg,..just as Circle of Willis was named after Dr. Thomas Willis who was first to describe the arterial connection/link in the brain.

I think G spot sounds better than Grafenberg’s spot.

Modified: I misfired…My response has nothing to do with G string…I was half asleep when I typed the above…Not sure why I mistook G string for G spot.

Ok, comrade.. well noted grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by segzyj(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2022
NotKnown:
Honestly, what does it really stand for?

Is it guiter, or Guy or what?

Genital String that's all
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by jaxxy(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2022
whatever
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by package7(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2022
That G stand for Gerrout

Funke come and hear a lazy youths asking nonsense question.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Chiraq77(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
dopedan:
Please help my rat is eating my fresh pepper

All those Rats dey Mental,D one for my house dey Chop my Igbo angry
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Grandemperor(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Girl
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by ebbybest(f): 9:08am On Jun 29, 2022
In science/anatomy the buttocks is called Gluteus.
The line separating the buttocks from each other Is called gluteal cleft
So The word G-string means Gluteal string

2 Likes

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by HellVictorinho4(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
PAWG:

I don’t think the G in Gstrings has anything to do with Ernst Grafenberg. Groin strings seems more logical

We share the same thought about bravery.

1 Like

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Dem gals sef no sabi... grin

It's all about the shape..
As we get g l-string, we also get c-string, the names are given based on the shape...
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Chiraq77(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2022
NL Girls no Sabi anything,Na just make dem dey bash Men dem know
Anumpam
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Burruchaga71(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Ask Google nah
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by SoapQueen(f): 9:16am On Jun 29, 2022
NotKnown:

Genital string, maybe.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by francisduru: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Means::: Gap
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Arysexy(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2022
G-s.pot Strings
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by VIKTO83(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2022
Narrow strap attached to Genital covering.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Golgotha string
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Kingsley10000: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2022
KosiGee:
A gynaecologist called Ernst Grafenberg was the first to describe the very sensitive area or the particular spot.

The G is from Grafenberg,..just as Circle of Willis was named after Dr. Thomas Willis who was first to describe the arterial connection/link in the brain.

I think G spot sounds better than Grafenberg’s spot.

Modified: I misfired…My response has nothing to do with G string…I was half asleep when I typed the above…Not sure why I mistook G string for G spot.
weed grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by steffi01(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2022
It's Groin String
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Ibman: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2022
Gee
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by kafeii123: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Same thing the G in center of gravity means I guess...you can't ever tell with women you know
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by famouscargo4u: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
NotKnown:

It simply implies that the pant is like letter "G"
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by phemmyfour: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
NotKnown:

Genital or Groin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by bigcee(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
adecz:

Gkpekus, also gindi .... grin grin grin
Lwkmd grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by rolams(m): 9:55am On Jun 29, 2022
G stands for Gwagwalada.
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by sript: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Chiraq77:

All those Rats dey Mental,D one for my house dey Chop my Igbo angry

Rat too sef dey HIGH themselves, country hard... grin

As food scarce rat gat to improvise cheesy

Variety is the spice of life cool

1 Like

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Omihanifa:
This isn't dey make sense when it's worn by a lady with massive ass. Just shift it and loot her vault

It’s like u just came back from Loothania! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by nnaetobi(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Genital string
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Chiraq77(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2022
sript:

Rat too sef dey HIGH themselves, country hard... grin

As food scarce rat gat to improvise cheesy

Variety is the spice of life cool

grin grin
Re: What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For? by Ladymillion(f): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
All my ladies in da house , we are waitingboatiently for your robust answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.